Just a random discussion. Whats everyone's beverage of choice? Do you have a specific brew of Tea or coffee you prefer? Just Prefer Water? Just to keep things simple, lets go with your go-to drink in a non formal restaurant.

Views: 792

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, I've been called that. Thank goodness they have porcelain veneers. Best part is, my dental hygienist is my fiancé's cousin. First time she saw my x-rays, she freaked out. One my favorite Bond henchmen, by the way, right behind Oddjob.

Wint and Kidd are my favorites. Uber creepy.

When I was in college I subsisted on gunpowder green tea and chocolate chip Pop Tarts.  It's like pairing wine and food.  That is the ideal Pop Tart for that tea.  LOL but seriously, try it.

hey Daniel, 

where do you buy your tea?  i found a few online places with great flavors and blends including gunpodwer blends.

For non alcoholic drinks it is water, green tea, and coffee. When it comes to alcoholic drinks I prefer a 12 year single malt scotch, or an aged bourbon on the rocks. Sometimes I like to have a mojito if I am in a hot climate.

Sweet Tea during the day, beer after work hours. Usually Yuengling.

Good strong black coffee for a starter.   Unfortunately, a lot of places have pretty decent food, but absolutely insipid coffee.

I love sweet tea but that is only a treat for me. I stick to lots of water and unsweetened iced tea

RSS

Latest Activity

Leto Atreides II replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"Yep. And then some fool posts a link to it on a forum and you get 30 clicks. If you have enough fools it can be pretty profitable."
48 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"I've been in marketing; create content that comes off as informative, place product mention strategically within, and presto, the advertorial."
50 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Milo Morris's discussion A Christmas Tradition for Father & Son
"Now that is the Christmas spirit; mankind is our business. Thanks for sharing, and the reminder."
57 minutes ago
StaggerLee replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"I don't think the numbers matter. Seems to me the goal could easily become hitting some quantity milestone. What does matter is that, if it is something you want to do, is that you make it a priority, nurturing the love of reading for its own…"
59 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"You assume incorrectly. Roman Catholicism is NOT alive and well anywhere in the Caribbean. There are 17 diocese in Cuba, but the church there is very legalistic and "y'all come to us if you want Christ". Lots of people who list their…"
1 hour ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Evangelism of Protestantism, I assume? Because Christianity in the form of Roman Catholicism is alive and well in Cuba. "
1 hour ago
StaggerLee replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
"I disagree with the decision. It opens the door for all sorts of bogus initial contacts to allow for fishing or even harassment. What ever happened to the notion of risking the guilty going free to insure the liberty of the innocent? Also, if the…"
1 hour ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"You did not just attempt to correct his post. I know I must have misread. "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service