Just a random discussion. Whats everyone's beverage of choice? Do you have a specific brew of Tea or coffee you prefer? Just Prefer Water? Just to keep things simple, lets go with your go-to drink in a non formal restaurant.

Views: 767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!

Yup, I've been called that. Thank goodness they have porcelain veneers. Best part is, my dental hygienist is my fiancé's cousin. First time she saw my x-rays, she freaked out. One my favorite Bond henchmen, by the way, right behind Oddjob.

Wint and Kidd are my favorites. Uber creepy.

When I was in college I subsisted on gunpowder green tea and chocolate chip Pop Tarts.  It's like pairing wine and food.  That is the ideal Pop Tart for that tea.  LOL but seriously, try it.

hey Daniel, 

where do you buy your tea?  i found a few online places with great flavors and blends including gunpodwer blends.

For non alcoholic drinks it is water, green tea, and coffee. When it comes to alcoholic drinks I prefer a 12 year single malt scotch, or an aged bourbon on the rocks. Sometimes I like to have a mojito if I am in a hot climate.

Sweet Tea during the day, beer after work hours. Usually Yuengling.

Good strong black coffee for a starter.   Unfortunately, a lot of places have pretty decent food, but absolutely insipid coffee.

I love sweet tea but that is only a treat for me. I stick to lots of water and unsweetened iced tea

RSS

Latest Activity

Leto Atreides II replied to Brad Williams's discussion Shooting clays - worth it for $2,000? in the group Riflemen
"Thailand != Taiwan "
2 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"I think shutting down some of the social programs that enable the culture would be the best way to accomplish that goal.  I don't think it will be easy, as a matter of fact it may cause some serious repercussions socially and politically."
2 minutes ago
Matt Lackner joined Shane Belin's group
Thumbnail

Brewers, Mazers, and Winemakers

..oh my! Make your own mead, wine, or beer? Then join up.
9 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to John Muir's discussion The End of Quantitative Easing As We Know It in the group The Great Debate
"What does Alaska have to do with anything? Oh, wait. I see. A Palin reference. Do you get extra points for that? Rhodes Scholar. Big whoop. Jimmy Carter was a Naval officer and by all accounts has the highest IQ of any President. 2nd worst…"
11 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Brad Williams's discussion Shooting clays - worth it for $2,000? in the group Riflemen
"It really depends on how much $2000 is to you, and how long you're going to be living in Thailand, and how often you come to the states. If $2K isn't a HUGE amount of money, I'd say it's worth it - especially if you don't…"
19 minutes ago
Curtis replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"I don't know who Annie Hawkins-Turner is.  Assuming she has large breasts though..."
22 minutes ago
John Muir replied to John Muir's discussion The End of Quantitative Easing As We Know It in the group The Great Debate
"Not really. CA is the #1 economy and Arkansas is #35, but it's nowhere near as small an economy as Sarah Palin's Alaska. Plus, Clinton before being governor was a Rhodes Scholar and a Lawyer.... What was Reagan?"
32 minutes ago
Jackalope Glen replied to Brad Williams's discussion Shooting clays - worth it for $2,000? in the group Riflemen
"It is all going to depend on the individual. I love sporting clays myself. I am not really a skeet and trap fan. I could see myself getting bored really fast if those were the only two options. Same goes for me with pistol or rifle shooting though.…"
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service