Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Tags: it, over

Views: 2857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite discussions were the ones before I began posting and would just read others. It was on the old site and it was mostly between Will and robot_fighter. They came from opposite ends of the spectrum but they were never nasty to each other.

I like cheese burgers.

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

Henry II commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"A friend of mine is shy about being seen shirtless because he is a little overweight. So how would I get him to start walking around the house with his shirt off more frequently come spring and summer?"
4 minutes ago
AB replied to Jonny Kearney's discussion Post First Date Advice
"Another vote for a text the next day. Mention one thing she said, like "I had a great time with you yesterday, what you said about ... was especially funny." or whatever and see how she responds. I wouldn't push for a next date but…"
12 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Steve Dallas's discussion First God.... in the group The Great Debate
"Interesting answers. I'm not sure some of your conclusions about the nature of God are supported, but I can dig where you are coming from. "
15 minutes ago
Lon R. replied to Regular Joe's discussion Learn a new language for free!
"Level 7 in Spanish, 14-day streak. This thing is addicting lol."
21 minutes ago
Leonard joined James Machamer's group
Thumbnail

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.
50 minutes ago
Will replied to Jonny Kearney's discussion Post First Date Advice
"It's fuzzy, but it's usual I think the initiate contact the next day.  I think I would -- the next day.  More than 2 days indicates disinterest or carelessness of her feelings.  IMHO."
59 minutes ago
Will replied to Steve Dallas's discussion First God.... in the group The Great Debate
"Interesting question."
1 hour ago
Will replied to Steve Dallas's discussion First God.... in the group The Great Debate
"When I say it, I mean that he is the be-all and end-all of my existence; that anything I think I want is inferior to him; that any moral standard I can come up with is inferior to him; that everything is temporary, fickle, joyless, and useless…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service