Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Views: 2945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

Portnoy replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"I hate to defend anything about PMI or even LSS, but I think you are taking the lie thing too far. There is being honest and there is never telling a lie. For me, an honest man with integrity will lie if needed. He doesn't do it to bring harm…"
3 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"As I said that all the Senate Republicans were at the White House. https://youtu.be/2F9z1u5HBOY Then vowed to stay around to negotiate it out for a vote next…"
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"Kneelers"
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"Christ said he came to fulfill the Law, not destroy it. I don't get your meaning."
8 hours ago
Danny replied to Danny's discussion Militaria
"Either of the World Wars is fine by me, give or take 5 years either side. I'd love Reich artifacts but they're a bit of a touchy subject with my fiancé so at the moment I'm sticking with the Allies. There's an antique shop…"
9 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Tank Rust's discussion Garmin Forerunner 35 vs Regular watches
"Sure thing. They have a version with a heart-rate monitor as well. And frankly, I'd be surprised if there were not more like this on the horizon from other makers."
11 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"Can't resurrect without dyin. "
11 hours ago
Sir replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"Hm. I don't like hearing complaining either. But surely "Blessed are they that mourn, for they will be comforted" would be more on the mark. And "To get the best out of yourself, concentrate less on your potential and more on His…"
12 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service