Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Views: 2937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sir replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"I think the temptation is to fit others, in this case women, into our framework.  We tend to think "passive" is bad (I sure do), but my wife does not have "passive" as a bad word in her way of thinking.  (Irresponsible,…"
1 hour ago
Kevin C commented on Luke A Sorensen's group Norse mythology
"New to the Norse mythology world.  Which book should I read to start my journey?"
4 hours ago
Kevin C joined Luke A Sorensen's group
Thumbnail

Norse mythology

This is a place were guys can get together and discuss Norse Mythology.
4 hours ago
J. Exalto replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"It se"
7 hours ago
J. Exalto replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"You're right about that.  How I think about women and femininity could use some improvement."
7 hours ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Spinne's discussion Music Thread
" "
7 hours ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Spinne's discussion Music Thread
" "
7 hours ago
"Thank you for the reply.  I realize that different people are attracted to different people, but I'm just trying to get inside the head of people who are attracted to the type of woman who, on the surface, appears passive.  Trying to…"
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service