Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Views: 2921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite discussions were the ones before I began posting and would just read others. It was on the old site and it was mostly between Will and robot_fighter. They came from opposite ends of the spectrum but they were never nasty to each other.

I like cheese burgers.

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lumpy52403 replied to David Salley's discussion Tucking in with shorts
"I agree with Tom (above). I almost always tuck shirts in, whether I'm wearing shorts, jeans, or pants. Even tank tops get tucked in."
7 seconds ago
Shannon N. Clark replied to Pale Horse's discussion Is __ Manly?
"burn"
29 minutes ago
Travis Prater joined Buffalo Bill's group
Thumbnail

Everyday Carry

A group to discuss those objects we carry every day, and the balance between utility, effectiveness, and sentimentality.
1 hour ago
Travis Prater joined Stephen Larsen's group
Thumbnail

Miskatonic University

A group to celebrate all things within the Cthulu Mythos created by H.P. Lovecraft.  Share your love of the board/roleplaying games and the stories they are based off of.See More
1 hour ago
David R. replied to Devster's discussion MBA - is it worth it?
"My brother found out the hard way that you need to get an MBA from an institution with a prominent reputation.  In other words, not every MBA is the same.  My brother got an MBA from a small college in a small town and it did him no good…"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Not hold off, just creep a little slower. I'm hoping one of her little seizures occurs during the debate."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"I don't care. Whatever brain rot she has needs to hold off until after November 9."
2 hours ago
Callum joined Ryan's group
Thumbnail

Man Bags

Will your Grandkids fight over your leather bag when you're dead? Do people stop you to ask where you got your bag? This group is for people who love their bags, want leather maintenance tips or just want to share their personal bag story.See More
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service