Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Tags: it, over

Views: 2834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the clarification...and the compliment!

Anytime.

its amusing to see you think you know me. Lucius, and your other accounts, you truly are a waste of my time.

I am going back to watching a movie with my g/f and then to bed.

Reply by Scott Harris 4 minutes ago
its amusing to see you think you know me. The ironic thing is I have you pegged, and this bothers you.

Damn... you're really trying for that comedy position aren't you....

Reply by Scott Harris 7 minutes ago
its amusing to see you think you know me. Lucius, and your other accounts, you truly are a waste of my time.

I am going back to watching a movie with my g/f and then to bed.

Who exactly are these other accounts?.... And that makes 4 times that you have told me I am a waste of your time.... Yet you are incapable of not responding to me....
Who knew that some dude in Texas could have so much control over you, huh?
g/f.... LMAO.... Thats rich.

Her name is Rosy Palms.

I bet he pissed off Palmela Handerson when they got together....

This thread has become a major clusterf*ck.  Billy's point is made.  Good grief.

JB

There are some great guys here, good enough reason to wade through the BS for me, as well as ignore the major BS jerkoffs.  Life is a pain in the ass enough.  Shame, liked Billy, but this thread started as a cluster and got worse

Billy.  In case you ever come back and read this, know that you will be missed.

Good bye, good sir.

Trolls, trolling trolls, trolling trolls.

Ever since early 2010, that is what this site has always been. If you want to have a real discussion, go to the groups... If you want to gossip, talk about clothes, and batter on people that make it to easy, go to the main Boards.

The days of Shawn Daws, thehuman, Herb Munson and the like are long gone.

RSS

Latest Activity

Rick Shelton replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"Now that's funny."
10 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"He's horny."
10 minutes ago
"+1 It is manly to communicate, hell it is man-datory."
11 minutes ago
" 'some of us just can't "fit" and... understand'  (I like shortcuts) No one "fits" all the time and a lot of the time those who seem to "fit" are faking it.  So very few of us are…"
15 minutes ago
"Kind of wrong there Bob.  I know a whole lot of young men who live in a city and WORK hard.  And yes they know and knew at a very young age about death and dying and some of them have the wounds to prove it.  Some make it some…"
21 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Pale Horse's discussion On Diversity in the group The Great Debate
"From east Texas -- part of the deep South when we want it to be -- it doesn't look to me like the South is losing much of anything.  Much less their heritage.  If anything, Southern culture is spreading, not dying.  At this…"
22 minutes ago
""...and living by a code... a whole lot depends on which code you live by." Well, yes.  One of the key tenets in the article Brett posted was to be of service to mankind.  I'm sure that the believers in the Caliphate that…"
29 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion On Diversity in the group The Great Debate
"I've never been to Miami, but my dad says it's practically another country. lol"
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service