Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Tags: it, over

Views: 2842

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the clarification...and the compliment!

Anytime.

its amusing to see you think you know me. Lucius, and your other accounts, you truly are a waste of my time.

I am going back to watching a movie with my g/f and then to bed.

Reply by Scott Harris 4 minutes ago
its amusing to see you think you know me. The ironic thing is I have you pegged, and this bothers you.

Damn... you're really trying for that comedy position aren't you....

Reply by Scott Harris 7 minutes ago
its amusing to see you think you know me. Lucius, and your other accounts, you truly are a waste of my time.

I am going back to watching a movie with my g/f and then to bed.

Who exactly are these other accounts?.... And that makes 4 times that you have told me I am a waste of your time.... Yet you are incapable of not responding to me....
Who knew that some dude in Texas could have so much control over you, huh?
g/f.... LMAO.... Thats rich.

Her name is Rosy Palms.

I bet he pissed off Palmela Handerson when they got together....

This thread has become a major clusterf*ck.  Billy's point is made.  Good grief.

JB

There are some great guys here, good enough reason to wade through the BS for me, as well as ignore the major BS jerkoffs.  Life is a pain in the ass enough.  Shame, liked Billy, but this thread started as a cluster and got worse

Billy.  In case you ever come back and read this, know that you will be missed.

Good bye, good sir.

Trolls, trolling trolls, trolling trolls.

Ever since early 2010, that is what this site has always been. If you want to have a real discussion, go to the groups... If you want to gossip, talk about clothes, and batter on people that make it to easy, go to the main Boards.

The days of Shawn Daws, thehuman, Herb Munson and the like are long gone.

RSS

Latest Activity

Josh Allen replied to Josh Allen's discussion My Fathers Bodybuilding Progress Leading Towards The 2014 Championships.
"Yes Tarquin, believe it or not it is hard work to get into competitive bodybuilding shape at any age let alone 52. I bet you have never been below 5% bodyfat in your life. "
7 minutes ago
Elon Erani commented on Badabing's group Wrestling Fight Club
"George you the man! The other men in the tournament must have been afraid of you. Keep up the good work."
11 minutes ago
Profile IconElon Erani and Michael J. K. joined Ian Wilson's group
Thumbnail

Out to Build Bridges

This is a GSRM (Gender Sexual Romantic Minorities or LGBTQ+) group.  But And straight men and cis-men are encouraged to join as well.However, unlike the already established AoM group "Gay and Bisexual Men", this group is wide open, no privacy settings enabled.  The overall purpose of the group is to encourage conversations between the straight and non-straight communities.  This already happens in AoM, but it is scattered.  And it can't happen in the private "Gay and Bisexual Men" group.Debate…See More
30 minutes ago
George Henry Robbins III commented on Badabing's group Wrestling Fight Club
"Thanks Michael. I forgot to mention I won the overall title too. In the final bout I beat a guy who weighed 40 lbs. more than me."
30 minutes ago
Tarquin Anstruther replied to John Gardiner's discussion Loveto be naked
"I swim naked with a couple of friends and I went on an all male yoga retreat for a week during the summer where we were naked quite a lot by the pool and being naked certainly made me more at ease with my body. I'm married and obviously naked…"
1 hour ago
Lucas Fialho replied to John Gardiner's discussion Loveto be naked
"Well, i think that if you want to be naked with other people but not sexual involved you need to be fine with your physicall apearence up because its not sexually!. Maybe be nude in front of others is thing that you famalliarize by actually doing…"
2 hours ago
Michael J. K. replied to John Gardiner's discussion Loveto be naked
"all nudists are not gay   that said there is nothing wrong with our bodies or being naked or being in a thong we may not all look good in skimpy swm attire but it happens.    feeling good about ones body no matter how many clothes are…"
5 hours ago
Michael J. K. replied to Michael J. K.'s discussion listening can be good at times in the group Male Survivors
"Married and happy   Guys glad to be here in this group"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service