Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

Views: 2922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Scott Harris 7 minutes ago
its amusing to see you think you know me. Lucius, and your other accounts, you truly are a waste of my time.

I am going back to watching a movie with my g/f and then to bed.

Who exactly are these other accounts?.... And that makes 4 times that you have told me I am a waste of your time.... Yet you are incapable of not responding to me....
Who knew that some dude in Texas could have so much control over you, huh?
g/f.... LMAO.... Thats rich.

Her name is Rosy Palms.

I bet he pissed off Palmela Handerson when they got together....

This thread has become a major clusterf*ck.  Billy's point is made.  Good grief.

Billy.  In case you ever come back and read this, know that you will be missed.

Good bye, good sir.

Ever since early 2010, that is what this site has always been. If you want to have a real discussion, go to the groups... If you want to gossip, talk about clothes, and batter on people that make it to easy, go to the main Boards.

The days of Shawn Daws, thehuman, Herb Munson and the like are long gone.

My favourite discussions were the ones before I began posting and would just read others. It was on the old site and it was mostly between Will and robot_fighter. They came from opposite ends of the spectrum but they were never nasty to each other.

I like cheese burgers.

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

Latest Activity

Matt Eo replied to RayRay's discussion Hair or Sex?
"Work on having confidence in a bald or near-bald state and err on the side of good sex my friend.  Being a confident and bald young guy will set you apart from the dozens of other guys that hit on a woman in one night.  One of my closest…"
6 hours ago
Matt Eo replied to Leonardo McGrabe's discussion Swimwear in the US
"My college experience was about 12 years ago, but any dude wearing anything resembling tighty whities for any reason at any time was the subject of great humor and was either not getting laid or in the .1 percent of extremely fit and confident guys…"
6 hours ago
Native Son replied to John Smith's discussion Home Organization? I need help!
"Sounds like you're using the "Fields' Famous Filing System...based upon the Geological Theory of the Stratum.""
16 hours ago
A Country Dude replied to A Country Dude's discussion Genealogy
"My Hays ancestor Edmond Hays, fought at the Battle of Cowpens "
16 hours ago
John Muir replied to A Country Dude's discussion Genealogy
"On my dad's side: 13 generations ago, minding our own buisness in Orkney, Scotland. The English said: "Hey, why don't y'all move to Ireland and kill some catholics for us?". We said "OK", moved.... the whole thing…"
18 hours ago
Tarquin Anstruther replied to Johann S.'s discussion "The Fear of Having a Son"
"I raised three sons but I now realise they actually raised themselves and we only acted as back up. My sons were not moulded by us to be a certain kind of person. Perhaps they learned by example, I'm not sure. We are free spirits and we gave…"
22 hours ago
Michael J. K. commented on Andrew's group Men with Beards
"I always have my beard "
Brian posted a discussion

Asked to submit application for 'upcoming opportunities', any advice?

Hello everyone, any last minute advice on my situation would be greatly appreciated it!I'm in my last year of University, studying Accounting, and went to a networking event Monday night with four of the largest firms. I spent most of the night talking to one company as I know they've hired from this event in the past.The following morning I sent a follow up email to one representative I spoke with extensively (who happens to do the first round of interviews). I had a reply after school today…See More

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service