Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Tags: it, over

Views: 2842

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite discussions were the ones before I began posting and would just read others. It was on the old site and it was mostly between Will and robot_fighter. They came from opposite ends of the spectrum but they were never nasty to each other.

I like cheese burgers.

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
" "
7 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Regular Joe's discussion Next In Court: The Christian Student Job Applicant VS The Norse Viking Employer in the group The Great Debate
"Nonsense.  That case wasn't even a matter of employment law.  It was about unconstitutional healthcare mandates in Obamacare.  There are now exceptions to being forced to pay for somebody else's healthcare…"
23 minutes ago
Josh Allen replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
"Comparing a movie to a game or any other kind of media is silly, movies are linear entertainment where the consumer has no control or input towards what's going on. However, with games you can have a significant effect on the outcome. For…"
31 minutes ago
David F. replied to Regular Joe's discussion Next In Court: The Christian Student Job Applicant VS The Norse Viking Employer in the group The Great Debate
"Well it is a side swipe at the opened can of worms that the american supreme court has caused.  The issue is there is no clear line on where sincerely held religious beliefs of private companies end vs employment law. Of course this is…"
48 minutes ago
David F. replied to Regular Joe's discussion Next In Court: The Christian Student Job Applicant VS The Norse Viking Employer in the group The Great Debate
"Yep I have no clue about Canadian law. "
52 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
""entertainment for brain dead zombies. Buildings blowing up, people being gunned down, non stop shooting. It just becomes repetitive and tiresome" "
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Regular Joe's discussion Next In Court: The Christian Student Job Applicant VS The Norse Viking Employer in the group The Great Debate
"I think he's trying to make a sideswipe at the ability of businesses to not pay for abortive birth control coverage due to their sincerely held religious belief. He's apparently fuzzy on the definition of "sincerely". …"
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
"Not a fan of war movies, I take it.  Neither is my daughter. JB"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service