Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Views: 2939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Braeden's discussion Star Trek or Star Wars? in the group The Great Debate
"Fair point, but if God told you he was going to erase either SW or ST from existence, and made you choose, which one would you spare?"
16 minutes ago
Way2Good replied to Josh's discussion Armpits shaving or not?
"Trim - definitely trim"
55 minutes ago
Poe Dameron left a comment for Arjan
"This time of year I remain shirtless 24 hours a day everywhere I can get away with it"
1 hour ago
Joseph Robert replied to Braeden's discussion Star Trek or Star Wars? in the group The Great Debate
"Neither is better. They are so very different. Star Trek is a serialized episodic TV show that hits on great themes of life in 45 minute bursts over 50 years. TV has seen nothing else like it. The movies were OK, but it was the television series…"
1 hour ago
Poe Dameron replied to Arjan's discussion Shirtless Around Women in the group The Shirtless Man
"Most of the time I am only shirtless around men since they won't think I'm flirting with them like women would. And it does feel good to be able to go shirtless more often now that it's getting warmer where I live"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Braeden's discussion Star Trek or Star Wars? in the group The Great Debate
"This is one of those comments that sound so ridiculous that I think it's very probable that we are all misunderstanding it."
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion "Fake News" in the group The Great Debate
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Braeden's discussion Star Trek or Star Wars? in the group The Great Debate
"In a sense they are in diff universes, the Federations and the Empires.  But of course they both take  place in our universe, on the tube and the silver screen.  Surely it's ok to talk abt them as what they are,…"
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service