Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Tags: it, over

Views: 2834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite discussions were the ones before I began posting and would just read others. It was on the old site and it was mostly between Will and robot_fighter. They came from opposite ends of the spectrum but they were never nasty to each other.

I like cheese burgers.

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

MariosComputerEngineer updated their profile
22 minutes ago
Scott Makorow replied to Keystone Johnny's discussion Los Angeles, the most hated city? in the group California
"I haven't had too much experience with LA, and the few instances I was in LA, it was pretty bad. Traffic is ridiculous. Overcrowded seems like the perfect word for it. I've had to go to a hospital in LA, a family member's house and…"
1 hour ago
Scott Makorow commented on Jace Mullen's group California
"Hey everyone. I'm Scott and I have lived in Southern California all my life. I'm a resident of Chino and partial resident of Riverside."
1 hour ago
M. Gray posted a discussion

ISIS and male emasculation

I've been keeping up with developments in the Middle East with ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), the militant terrorist group that has declared itself a caliphate and are terrorizing people in that region.I've been reading that possibly dozens of people from the U.S. and U.K. have left their homes and become operatives of that group, most notably the unknown member who executed journalist Jim Foley on video, and Douglas MacAuthur McCain, the Minnesotan who was killed in Syria fighting…See More
1 hour ago
Scott Makorow joined Jace Mullen's group
Thumbnail

California

For all of those who live in California. whether its Nor*Cal or So*Cal San Diego or San Fransico
1 hour ago
M. Gray replied to Augustin's discussion AoM is "Is Poisoning The Concept Of Masculinity"
"The guy behind that site is clearly a racist, misogynist idiot. I mean he's got titles like "How to Keep Your Baby Momma on Lockdown" and "5 Tips on Getting a Quality Foreign Woman."I'm surprised they don't have…"
2 hours ago
Pablo Cetlino updated their profile
2 hours ago
Karl Helweg commented on Charles Kent Liem's group Aviation
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service