Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Tags: it, over

Views: 2839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite discussions were the ones before I began posting and would just read others. It was on the old site and it was mostly between Will and robot_fighter. They came from opposite ends of the spectrum but they were never nasty to each other.

I like cheese burgers.

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

The Dutch Dastard replied to Philip F's discussion SuitSupply, Seattle or otherwise.
"I am indeed referring to that..... It is good marketing, and actually good service, because most people are not ready to recognize a well fitted suit, and will think they have sold a 'bad' suit. It is better to start easy and then change…"
21 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to James Sullivan's discussion When can a boy learn to fight back?
"You have to tailor the sparring to the level and experience of the kid.  Real sparring would be too much at that young age, point sparring or first contact sparring would allow them to get used to fists and feet flying at them as well as the…"
26 minutes ago
Philip F updated their profile
28 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to James Sullivan's discussion When can a boy learn to fight back?
"Kids that age have... SQUIRREL!!"
30 minutes ago
Philip F replied to Philip F's discussion SuitSupply, Seattle or otherwise.
"Sweet.  From reviews on styles they have, my current "needs", and my body type, I am leaning towards…"
38 minutes ago
Adrian Miranda replied to Winged Aviator's discussion Missing my firstborn's first six months
"As already mentioned, your daughter will not know.  With all of the internet, skype, and whatever else is available there is not very much you will actually miss out on.  As a very young in your career military member you do need to…"
42 minutes ago
Teefs S. updated their profile
46 minutes ago
David F. replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
""If you can't measure it, you can't manage it" - Drucker. Use a month planner to lay in your schedule the tests so you can see them at a glance. With this you can schedule your outings and your study weekends. The real trick for…"
46 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service