Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Tags: it, over

Views: 2849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite discussions were the ones before I began posting and would just read others. It was on the old site and it was mostly between Will and robot_fighter. They came from opposite ends of the spectrum but they were never nasty to each other.

I like cheese burgers.

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

Rick Shelton replied to Christian's discussion 20 year old looking for advice from you "white collar" gents.....is the money worth it?
"It depends, is the woman on the PC shopping for a negligee?  As for the women dancing, have you been on YouTube?"
7 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"History fails so many people because it is packaged and sold as this collection of facts. We tell our children that it is important that you get this date perfect and we test on the exact order of the line of kings. It becomes a list of useless…"
13 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"Drunk History is awesome!!!!"
18 minutes ago
Steve Dallas posted a photo

V__2206

Was one of the smallest in a group of about 12 I was watching. Wanted something to where the meat would still be good.
26 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu posted photos
37 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"I'm so old I don't remember history classes. For me history is a part of knowing my world; how can I understand and appreciate something if I don't know how it got there? I'm not one for world history all that much; aside from…"
38 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers posted a photo
51 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Rob Gronkowski's discussion Hi! New to the forums, sort of looking for advice?
"Scamper down to your local university's Career Services. Do NOT use them to work on a resume or other such specific activities. You need to do some SELF-exploration with them. You need to determine such nuances as what work environment you…"
57 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service