Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Tags: it, over

Views: 2818

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite discussions were the ones before I began posting and would just read others. It was on the old site and it was mostly between Will and robot_fighter. They came from opposite ends of the spectrum but they were never nasty to each other.

I like cheese burgers.

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

Native Son replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"Over a hundred years ago, the Feds WERE restricting private use of public lands.  You may recall a fellow named Theodore Roosevelt.  I'm not saying the standards of the day weren't different, but TR did establish a number of…"
22 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
" The BLM backed down simply because they're smarter than the ATF folks who brought you Ruby Ridge, Waco, and "Fast and Furious.""
26 minutes ago
Dave P left a comment for Art
"I look forward to getting to know you."
32 minutes ago
Mel Jon left a comment for Art
"Thank you for the add..."
32 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Harrison Brace's discussion Thoughts about the M6 Scout?
"I'd get hold of the latest issue of Gun Digest.  Otherwise, I've seen, from time to time, over-under combo long guns in caliber combinations from 22LR/410 to .30-06 over 12 ga.  I think the Savage is still in production, but a…"
36 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Regular Joe's discussion Tips For My Lawn?
"And that's why my parents moved off the ranch property."
48 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Caleb's discussion Socks with Brown Shoes
"Black doesn't work too well."
51 minutes ago
Sonny replied to Sonny's discussion The end of stereotypes in ads for male ?
"I agree with you Rebekah that, for now, it is just an epiphenomenon in the fashion industry. But what is intrigues me most is the new perception of the consumers (that are clients of the brand in question) when they are exposing to those new, but…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service