Hello all,

It's been a while. The forum was getting too clogged up with politicians and dormroom Aristotle wannabes and checking in was getting pretty tiresome. Anyway, I left for a while.  I did some things, read some books, got in a little better shape...

Tonight I had a Scotch and spent a few minutes reflecting on the last year. Tuesday my daughter will turn one year old. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for you guys.

Shared an opinion and a joke and got drummed out as a troll within seconds.

I don't know if it's the opinion or the joke that rattled the chains of the "men" so severely, I just know that after all this time I don't care. I'm going to go now and won't be back. Although, I won't do like so many others and delete my account. This place used to be enlightened and fun and there is too much fun stuff under my name to do that.  Instead I'm just going to strip the profile and let you have it.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

-B

Tags: it, over

Views: 2825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favourite discussions were the ones before I began posting and would just read others. It was on the old site and it was mostly between Will and robot_fighter. They came from opposite ends of the spectrum but they were never nasty to each other.

I like cheese burgers.

really like cheese burgers.

What kind of cheese?

12 or so pages of nonsense later and I see what you mean Billy. See ya around.

RSS

Latest Activity

Tyler M. replied to MarutiaOrtia's discussion Weapons of war – how to prevent surprise attacks?
"Did this just turn from an actual discussion topic to a shameless hardcore plug a month later...?"
26 minutes ago
Wes Stringfellow updated their profile
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Daniel's discussion Decorating my apartment medieval style?
"Sorry, just couldn't help myself with that one."
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Daniel's discussion Decorating my apartment medieval style?
"OH!  A Hobbit-hole in The Shire.  But where does one rent an underground apartment with a round door this side of Cheyenne Mountain?"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Harry Mcgrath's discussion Finding a Taylor
"And Justice of the Peace, and Court Commissioner."
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Jack Brenner's discussion Colleague out of line?
"Welcome to the real world.  Don't waste too much time worrying about him.  The reality is this:  He's going to screw up something big enough so's his first bounce will be half a block down when he gets booted.  OR…"
2 hours ago
Jason commented on Jeff Sandstrom's group Minnesota
"I spent 4 years going to St Olaf does that make me Minnesotan enough :)"
2 hours ago
Liam S. replied to Pale Horse's discussion Strangers Like Us
"Dig a little deeper. It's not the language, per se. "
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service