I have been interested in getting into it and I would like to ask you guys if any of you have experience with it.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Done the bays on the Texas coast a few times, never out into the surf. Was a lot of fun when I did it. Have been thinking about a kayak of my own for awhile now, as well as a truck to get back into some of the better places to launch from. Family just got a lake house so I wouldn't mind it for up there too.

Depending on where you are, there should be places you can rent them. Go for the open ones, not the enclosed(my opinion, easier to move about).

What do I think about it?  I think it's really damn cool.  But I know nothing about it.

It will be fun.  Post pictures of what you catch.

http://community.artofmanliness.com/group/fishing-america

RSS

Latest Activity

revenant777 is now a member of Art of Manliness
2 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Jack Brenner's discussion Interim Bill
"+1"
3 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Josh Williams's discussion I touched her butt.
" "
5 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Jack Brenner's discussion Interim Bill
"You chose to dream up excuses for why. I chose to give reasons why I wouldn't."
8 minutes ago
"We all know who troll of the year is, you rascal dog."
9 minutes ago
"He is asking who their sons screwed. Their sisters, I imagine. God didn't prohibit it then. You gotta do what you gotta do."
10 minutes ago
"One of my favorites episodes. It was wonderful, wonderful."
12 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Josh Williams's discussion I touched her butt.
"If you believe the story about Adam and Eve then you would believe that God would ensure that Adam and Eve were not genetically brother and sister and therefore a meaningless question.  If you don't believe in the story about Adam and Eve…"
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service