What are some things you guys do that make you feel like a man?

Views: 3329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always feel like a man when I'm watching wrestling.

Chopping wood and home improvement-type construction.

The wild thing, to be sure.

women.

Shave with a straight razor while smoking.

Drink Old Rasputin and Wild Turkey, straight up.

Every time Melanie and I have sex, furniture gets broken. I gave up on bed frames after the third one.

Laugh about truly sick shit (A real call: Kid got pulled head-first into a grain auger. Deputy on scene asks me "Do you think he'll make it?", just to see me squirm. My response: "Nope, he's screwed." Follow it with truly deranged laughter.)

Cook bacon butt-naked.

Quote Dante in Italian while working at a hardware store. Great way to welcome new employees. All that "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" stuff, you know?

You're answers are awesome. Especially number one.

that reply is golden.. well done man. well done. 

1.  Surfing

2.  Climbing mountains

3.  Making a campfire

4.  Sex

5.  Working with my hands in any way

Fixing something.

Making something.

Solving something.

Lifting something.

Conquering something (usually fear of some kind)

Helping someone.

Pleasuring someone.

+1

Definitely +1

Exactly!!

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucas Fialho replied to Niko's discussion Greetings from Germany
"Welcome, Man, and my Salutions from Brazil! Just one curiosity: Does Germany have an army? T thought its was dismissed since World War II"
3 minutes ago
Karl Helweg commented on Mark's group Spaceflight Fanatics
4 minutes ago
Davis posted a discussion

Not receiving alerts for discussions I'm following

Since, October 28, I've not been receiving alerts in my e-mail box for discussions I'm following on AoM. I've checked all the possible settings for my AoM account but have, yet, been able to figure out how to reinstate those alerts. I've also checked my e-mail account settings, but nothing I've attempted has fixed the issue.Any thoughts or suggestions, Gentlemen?DavisP.S. I'm able to receive messages from AoM members within the web site of AoM, but that is the extent of it. Thus, I have to log…See More
39 minutes ago
Elon Erani left a comment for Mike Joseph
"Greetings & salutations, Mike Joseph. Elon"
44 minutes ago
Hank posted a status
"Happy Halloween Men!"
52 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Paul_of_TX's discussion 2014 Midterm Elections in the group The Great Debate
"Same Stuff.  Different Day.  Nobody seems to be running with a radical agenda. "
1 hour ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"Thank you Lucas, well I am a Lord perhaps I should get a sword. Please take a look at my photo page, I love taking photos. https://www.flickr.com/photos/josh100lubu/"
1 hour ago
Lucas Fialho commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"Nice photo, looks like some kind of baron, maybe with a sword this photo would look even cooler."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service