So:  what have you ever done that cost you your man card?

Whoever posted affirmative in the armpit-shaving thread:  understood! 

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Flaming = take the stereotyped effeminate homosexual that is extremely extroverted and outgoing.  And make that epic.

Oh I see. You turn it on and off whenever it pays off. ;) I'd love to see some epic flaming!

Yep its not part of my identity.  It is simply an affectation that alters the social dynamic to achieve suitable out come.  

Yeah, I hear you. I get "rachet" sometimes to make a point. But I reserve full-blown "thug" for more serious situations.

Also you watched Titanic.

I saw that one too. I admit it: it's good.

Really liked the movie serendipity when it came out and there are at least two women in the world who have seen it out there because I DRAGGED THEM to see it.

Feels good to get that off my chest. The shame was crushing.

Last week I nearly lost my virginity to a slack line. Hurt to walk for a few days. Man card revoked for falling the way I did.

Ha ha, don't carry one.

I don't have any men in my life whose opinions matter to me, only women, so I have complete freedom and support to do whatever I choose to, without fear of judgement or shame.

I shed a tear during the last episode of "13 Reasons Why"

Crushing man...

I don't care what I did ... I'm not turning over anything to that guy.  At least get Jocko Willink or James Mattis or something to serve the revocation.  Thought about including Nick Offerman on that list -- but, he's an actor, and weird enough that his manhood license isn't without some major infractions.

My brother used to watch Dance Moms.  Pretty sure every man he knows got an infraction for that one.  I haven't the foggiest idea what he got out of that.  Still give him shit about it, though.

Heights and big bugs give me the willies.

I sleep with an eye mask.  And, blow dry my hair -- which always struck me as girly, but I don't much like being wet, and it just looks weird if I don't.

My wife can throw a better football spiral than I can ... which may be more of a testament to her than an infraction against me.  She played softball in high school, so actually has quite an arm for a chick.  I throw farther ... but I can't get a solid goddamn spiral to save my life.

I saw Circle of Friends in the theater.  And Sweet November.  Holy hell.  Wasn't my idea, but I didn't object strongly enough.  Chicks are weird.  (Even my wife hated Sweet November.  Her movie-choice privileges were revoked for months after that).

JB

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"I was a subsistence hunter for most of my adult life. I highly recommend putting yourself at the top of the food chain. Even if you're a vegetarian. You should know the work that goes into keeping you alive for a year."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"I don't see how any Judeo-Christian or Darwinist could feel uncomfortable with eating meat. For each it's just a natural part of the ecosystem."
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Maybe it's just me ... but describing carnivorism as "eating flesh cut from corpses of conquered lower life-forms" still wouldn't strike me as at all horrific.  Just the reality of life.  Some life -- maybe even most --…"
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Y'all are pussies. You're supposed to grow out of that kind of squeamishness before puberty. And here I thought I'd found a thread on the horror of mundanity."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"I generally divide political factions into four groups, simply because most people fall into one of these four groups whether they think they do or not. First and second are low-itelligence left and right. Both are vulgar followers who think…"
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Cody "Rooster" McDonnell's discussion Sailing Crew Needed
"If I were naive and carefree I'd pack my bag right now. Sounds like a blast. Godspeed."
3 hours ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"@Jay What makes you think I'm going to go point by point to debunk your bullshit when you don't actually care? BTW, just glancing at it, the third on the list is bullshit too. @Dom He didn't say yes. He said, "ummm. I guess…"
6 hours ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Oh shit never mind. Guess I've been busier than I thought."
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service