Ok, the premise is simple.
I'm going for the guerilla warfare route. It's clean, quick, and efficient. You always want to have a continuous rate of fire paired with a gun that will not be an inconvenience.
1. Remington 700 sniper rifle: Reliable- low recoil, high capacity magazine (less reloading), highly accurate
2. FN FAL: Single shot, reliable, easily silenceable, good for medium and long range
3. Saiga semi-auto shotgun: Just in case, for up close and personal
4. Preferably Armored M1044 HMMWV (Humvee): Equipped with cross-linked bars on windows and windshield to allow for additional security and protection if riding through crowds of zombies. 6000lb winch, mounted M134 Minigun, M2 Heavy Machine Gun, and M249 LMG. Deployable flares, caltrops, and flamethrower.
Realistically: Suzuki RMZ400 dualsport. Rugged, very durable, easy to clean, can work on it myself
5. Repopulate earth: Queen Rania, Kate Beckinsale, Natalie Portman. All three are smart and good looking, which would repopulate the earth with the best genes ;)
Get my back: Stan Goff, might be a commie, but he's had extensive experience in guerilla warfare (fought with US special forces in Vietnam), member of Rangers, Delta Force, and 3rd Special Forces group.
6. Probably a bad idea to play while killing zombies, but to listen to while riding: Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. It's badass.
7. "How you like me now mother-F'ers", said under my breath, of course.
8. Art of War- Sun Tzu or Che Guevara's Guerilla Warfare manuscript. Very appropriate
4)hummer h3 or any harley davidson
5)heather w or ryan b
6)wanted dead or alive bon jovi
7)life is out there
8)zombie survival guide or brigands mc
1. a Glaive (keep those zombie bastards BACK!)
2. Tungsten Combat Axe (because you don't need to reload it)
3. Spas-12 (Buckshot makes severing the spine a lot easier)
4. An APC (preferably)
5. My Wife
6. "Crush, Kill, Destroy" by GWAR
7. Shouting anything in a zombie-infested city seems unwise.
8. The Portable Nietzche
Mossberg 500 Roadblocker- I dont think there needs to be any explanation why I picked this...although my preference would be to attach a knoxx breacher grip to it.
5. Person to watch my back??? Any "24" fans in here?
6. Theme song Not really planning on playing any music....
7. Battle cry. Boogity Boogity Boogity!
8. Book The Bible.
1. Medium crowbar
2. .38 or 9mm
3. large knife
4. Outback or some not flippable 4x4 good on gas
5. Well, I don't want to repopulate the earth with the person who's gonna have my back but if it has to be one person - my wife's probably best on both counts.
6. If I Had a Hammer
7. I am woman hear me roar
8. pride and prejudice (and zombies)
I'm kidding here except for my wife and the crowbar.
Ok. Even though this is abit of a fantasy thing. The fact that there are new bugs that are being found every day! Out of all the horror/Sci Fi movie things out there a Zombie Outbreak is one that really has the best chance of really happening! So with that here are my items.
5- If I must choose someone other than my wife (cause she's a Z), but I hope she's not. Then it would be Katee Sackhoff.
6- My I-pod
7- "Get'er Done!"
8- The Bible
I would hope that my wife like me has survived the initial outbreak so I wouldn't have to choose anyone else. See she is handy with a gun, can kick some serious ass if she needs to and has no problem roughing it.
I know this is an old thread, but I have to add my two cents. And since we're talking zombies here, I'm gonna pull out all the fantasy stops.
1. Baseball bat (you can't really go wrong with one)
2. Half-Life Gravity Gun
3. Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device
5. I was about to say Emma Stone for this one, but someone else chose Kaylee from Firefly, and I just had to change mine.
6. "Light It Up" - The Product
7. I aim to misbehave.
8. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Not the Douglas Adams book, the guide that's actually in the book. That should have the TARDIS handbook in there too, right?
1. An AA-12 auto shotgun
2. A Colt .45 1911
3. My German Army entrenching tool
4. A resurrected T-rex
5. Deborah Ann Woll, though if Christina Hendricks showed up, I wouldn't complain.
6. Either 40:1 by Sabaton, Sons of Odin by Manowar, or Dies irae by Verdi for that "Wrath of God" feel
7. "Blood For the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!"
8. The complete set of the Dresden Files. See # 4
I have that shirt! Good stuff.
Hey, this looked like a bit of fun so here's my list!
1. Main weapon:
For me it makes sense to use a silenced pistol, for quietness, and also the same model as the Australian Police so that I know I'll be able to find ammo pretty readily. That weapon is this .40 cal Glock semi-auto pistol:
Lastly I think a rifle would be of great use in this situation. I would probably be heading for an island by this point, so a rifle with a scope and suppressor to take out those walkers on the shore that know too much...without letting the others know I did it.
Interestingly, MightyCarMods, an Australian YouTube channel modded a ute for the zombie apocalypse, and were pretty right on... they kinda nailed it. But for the sake of originality, I'd take my 2000 Subaru Outback, with mods of course - turbocharged for high speed zombie escapes, raised suspension for proper offroading, a hole with a lid in the roof for use as a turret for second person, and windows smashed and swapped out for old fly-screen doors - the ones that have the diamond patterned aluminium - to stop walkers getting at me and my buddy. The wagon form has plenty of storage/hiding space, and the AWD makes for quick getaways into rough territory. Manual 'box means easy(er) repairs too. And since I'm being realistic, as I own an Outback, I'd be towing my speedboat so I can get to the islands I seek :P Maybe it'd look something like this:
Since I've gotta pick one to do both jobs I need attractive, fun, and also badass. If I could, I'd pick the animated Lana from Archer (TV show), but I'm assuming animated characters don't count... no, bugger it, I'm just picking Lana. Hell, here's someone who's cosplayed her:
6. Theme song:
I can't imagine murdering the undead to the sound of anything other than Bad Mood - The Vaccines or Back in Black - AC/DC (as someone's already said).
7: Battle Cry:
A battle cry would be rather silly wouldn't it, it'd attract more! Maybe I'll do a silent Jim-Carrey esque mocking face or something...
The Bush Tucker Survival Guide - An Aussie survival book, sounds perfect for when the supermarkets just aren't cutting it ;)
This was fun :3