The Ukraine crisis seems to be dragging down BRIC funds, which I've said in another thread I think are incorrectly called "emerging markets".... The Ukraine might be an emerging market, but Russia, India, Brazil, and China I think it's safe to say have emerged. But, fear is dragging down BRICs and as a result true emerging markets.

Is it a time to buy?

How are you playing the global game these days?

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I see, thank you. I didn't know that there were funds like that. But as I said, I am a novice about investments.

RSS

Latest Activity

Penelope replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"Study 2 or 3 subjects at a time, beginning about 45 days before the exam on each subject."
1 hour ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Of course it's necessary. Even kings have court jesters."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Nick's discussion Th lonely life of full-time pastors
"If the congregation doesn't think that pastors have their own problems, then that's an issue with the congregation, not the pastor. From what I gather, much loneliness for pastors comes from the problems created by being both close friend…"
2 hours ago
Will replied to Nick's discussion Th lonely life of full-time pastors
"I would imagine a big problem would be that your foibles will be front-page news on the gossip circuit.  But:  do people really expect perfection? Maybe some sort of confidential group?  In such a case, with everyone's foibles on…"
3 hours ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"There's a mental image I could have done without."
3 hours ago
Will replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Gee, thanks, Rick (I'm kidding):  next time I hear "Talk to the hand" I'm going to say, "Eewwww!" :o"
3 hours ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"It does mean there are a bunch of men losers talking shit about women."
3 hours ago
Rick Shelton replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"He knows not a damn thing about his hand then."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service