The Ukraine crisis seems to be dragging down BRIC funds, which I've said in another thread I think are incorrectly called "emerging markets".... The Ukraine might be an emerging market, but Russia, India, Brazil, and China I think it's safe to say have emerged. But, fear is dragging down BRICs and as a result true emerging markets.

Is it a time to buy?

How are you playing the global game these days?

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I see, thank you. I didn't know that there were funds like that. But as I said, I am a novice about investments.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"PH please learn the difference between wages and earnings. Then pass on that knowledge."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Link?"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"'I do think I did a decent job showing that mothers have a harder time holding a job than fathers' No. The data you provided did not demonstrate that. "
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Is it just me, or does the Trump campaign organization actually work for the DNC?  Once more the campaign has attacked an opponent who spoke Spanish in a political forum. I'll agree that official documents need to be in a common language…"
2 hours ago
David R. replied to Steve M's discussion Equitable Restrooms: are Men losing their urinals?
"I remember some 45 years ago going into the (unisex) "toilette" at the Louvre Museum in Paris.  When you entered, there was a wall over 5 feet high, and on the other side of the wall were urinals.  On this side of the wall were…"
3 hours ago
David R. commented on Scot K.'s group Prostate Cancer Support
"Unfortunately, Ian and Steve, this link has been changed into a sales site for Men's Health publisher Rodale.  Do a search under "Men's Health" for "prostate" and it takes you to books for sale on the…"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Relax, I'm just screwing with you."
4 hours ago
"What? You're being dumb again."
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service