Views: 1693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This knot seems to be all the rage, but I honestly don't see much value in it. 

unfortunately, my tie is too short as it is

If I did not know what the knot was I would think you tied your tie backwards.

Honestly I think you can get a way with such knots if the rest of your attire is complete, including cufflinks and pocket square.  Otherwise, like I said you tied your tie backwards.

My thoughts, exactly.  It took me long enough to figure out how to not make a Full Windsor look backwards.

I think it will greatly increase your chances of picking up the guy at the bar you have had your eyes on.

Good luck Denny.

Am I the only one who thinks it's absolutely horrible and trying way to hard to  be different?

A man only needs three knots IMO, four in hand, half Windsor and full Windsor

Oh I can see it's application if someone loves to dress well and is getting tired of the usual, but it is all about the execution as I said before.

RSS

Latest Activity

Joshua Whitworth replied to Joshua Whitworth's discussion Prayers and Ideas for struggling men. in the group Christian Men
"Haha as helpful as that would be, prayers will suffice I'm sure. But I will think about this comment before I do anything too douchey."
25 minutes ago
Joshua Whitworth replied to TheCommishGordon's discussion Serious questions from a Christian in the group Christian Men
"In my opinion, I see Christianity as great fire insurance, but it's way more than that. If you're being moral, then you want to help everyone. If you want to help everyone then you want to carry out the Great Commission (go and make…"
28 minutes ago
Joshua Whitworth added a discussion to the group Christian Men
Thumbnail

Prayers and Ideas for struggling men.

I know this isn't your typical theological question, but I feel it can be helpful. I personally need some prayer. I am struggling with guidance. I seem go be having some relationship trouble. I firmly believe God put this woman in my life to be wife one day (when funds and scheduling allow), but I keep picking fights about stupid things. I would like some prayer for guidance and how I should act. Thanks guys. I hope this thread ends up being a way for all of us guys to ask for some prayers.
36 minutes ago
Paul Martin replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"Dreams happen my friend. I to have had an erotic dream focused on a woman from a long time ago that I never had a relationship with. Meditate on it, dreams are merely a symbol that only you can decode."
47 minutes ago
benson marco posted a status
""
2 hours ago
Brown Fox commented on Chris O.'s group Manly Bow Tie Wearers
"The seniors at my school decided to have a dress up day last week. Many sported bow ties. All of them were clip-ons or were tied by their sisters. The next day I wore a bow tie so I could teach them all how to tie one. I told them that it was one of…"
2 hours ago
Will replied to Bryon Perona's discussion The Masculinity of Jesus in the group Christian Men
"An hour is quite a commitment. Can you summarize?"
3 hours ago
benson marco posted a status
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service