Views: 1644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This knot seems to be all the rage, but I honestly don't see much value in it. 

unfortunately, my tie is too short as it is

If I did not know what the knot was I would think you tied your tie backwards.

Honestly I think you can get a way with such knots if the rest of your attire is complete, including cufflinks and pocket square.  Otherwise, like I said you tied your tie backwards.

My thoughts, exactly.  It took me long enough to figure out how to not make a Full Windsor look backwards.

I think it will greatly increase your chances of picking up the guy at the bar you have had your eyes on.

Good luck Denny.

Am I the only one who thinks it's absolutely horrible and trying way to hard to  be different?

A man only needs three knots IMO, four in hand, half Windsor and full Windsor

Oh I can see it's application if someone loves to dress well and is getting tired of the usual, but it is all about the execution as I said before.

RSS

Latest Activity

Matthew Perry replied to Matthew Perry's discussion How to avoid looking like a hipster in the group Manly Hats!
"Thanks for the reply! I will disagree with you in one tiny way, I think a CLASSIC driving cap looks fantastic. I would also explore flatcaps and newsboys as well. Your wife may be on the right track just buy vintage. "
3 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
" "
4 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
""Buddhas have no sense of humor." Except the laughing ones."
5 minutes ago
"Well it's ful"
6 minutes ago
Christopher R Mallow replied to Matthew Perry's discussion How to avoid looking like a hipster in the group Manly Hats!
"Excellent! Another common hipster-appropriated hat fashion I've seen a great deal recently is the driving cap. I have a Tilley T3 that I wear pretty much every day, but my wife seems to think a driving cap would look great on me. When she says…"
7 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"Josh is trying to befriend you, if you have missed that."
8 minutes ago
Jaya Jagannath replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"what kind of truth you are talking about ? you know nothing and still you are claiming to be an philosopher. alright you simply answer to my this question that how can child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? because before…"
12 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"Ah, okay."
13 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service