Views: 1807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This knot seems to be all the rage, but I honestly don't see much value in it. 

unfortunately, my tie is too short as it is

If I did not know what the knot was I would think you tied your tie backwards.

Honestly I think you can get a way with such knots if the rest of your attire is complete, including cufflinks and pocket square.  Otherwise, like I said you tied your tie backwards.

My thoughts, exactly.  It took me long enough to figure out how to not make a Full Windsor look backwards.

I think it will greatly increase your chances of picking up the guy at the bar you have had your eyes on.

Good luck Denny.

Am I the only one who thinks it's absolutely horrible and trying way to hard to  be different?

A man only needs three knots IMO, four in hand, half Windsor and full Windsor

Oh I can see it's application if someone loves to dress well and is getting tired of the usual, but it is all about the execution as I said before.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Tiny little deer."
25 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Obviously not the sole-source of food. But for two peeps eating meat every day, yeah I'll stick by that. "
1 hour ago
"a month of food Dude"
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"     I've shot and killed animals and eaten them - if that's putting it bluntly enough. I found the process actually enhanced the act of eating, and made it LESS horrific.       Sure, I felt bad walking…"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"The whole reason it's still installed (both his, and the girl), is because of public pressure. If that doesn't make them "public art" - I don't know what does. He's certainly welcome to take his back. But I suspect…"
2 hours ago
Johnny Chegne updated their profile
3 hours ago
Patrick E replied to Greatman's discussion Shirtless career in the group The Shirtless Man
"I'm the same. I'm so used to being shirtless that I hardly think about it, until I suddenly find myself in the college library or some other place where I begin to notice strangers giving me sideways glances. But virtually everyone who…"
4 hours ago
"I was a subsistence hunter for most of my adult life. I highly recommend putting yourself at the top of the food chain. Even if you're a vegetarian. You should know the work that goes into keeping you alive for a year."
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service