Views: 1678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This knot seems to be all the rage, but I honestly don't see much value in it. 

unfortunately, my tie is too short as it is

If I did not know what the knot was I would think you tied your tie backwards.

Honestly I think you can get a way with such knots if the rest of your attire is complete, including cufflinks and pocket square.  Otherwise, like I said you tied your tie backwards.

My thoughts, exactly.  It took me long enough to figure out how to not make a Full Windsor look backwards.

I think it will greatly increase your chances of picking up the guy at the bar you have had your eyes on.

Good luck Denny.

Am I the only one who thinks it's absolutely horrible and trying way to hard to  be different?

A man only needs three knots IMO, four in hand, half Windsor and full Windsor

Oh I can see it's application if someone loves to dress well and is getting tired of the usual, but it is all about the execution as I said before.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sean O' replied to Jack Bauer's discussion "Don't follow your passion" -- Mike Rowe
"The question is, for how long, and to what end? From the article that was posted"
4 minutes ago
Glen Yoshida updated their profile
6 minutes ago
Glen Yoshida commented on Glen Yoshida's photo
Thumbnail

Mickey's Hot Tub, Hell's Revenge Trail, Utah

"It's good to be with friends when things get challenging. Thanks for the winch-out Chris! Video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5GNgQy1rAY"
10 minutes ago
Glen Yoshida commented on Glen Yoshida's photo
Thumbnail

Top of the World Trail, Utah

"This day the wind was medium but the cliff walls were so steep that the small rocks we tossed off the edge would fly back up. Check out the vid  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OTZyB4hmTA "
12 minutes ago
Penelope replied to N. Vest's discussion Bug Out Bag,
12 minutes ago
Glen Yoshida posted photos
16 minutes ago
Penelope replied to Jack Bauer's discussion "Don't follow your passion" -- Mike Rowe
"I think disparaging aspiring actors working as waiters is contrary to Rowe's point that we should respect the trades.  The difference between being an aspiring professional actor working as a waiter, and a waiter who participates in…"
19 minutes ago
Penelope replied to Jack Bauer's discussion "Don't follow your passion" -- Mike Rowe
"Again, so every lifestyle choice has to be made for maximum economic productivity?  Those aspiring actor waiters are earning a living.  What's it to you what they do on their days off?  Are your aspiring musician friends…"
23 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service