Views: 1751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This knot seems to be all the rage, but I honestly don't see much value in it. 

unfortunately, my tie is too short as it is

If I did not know what the knot was I would think you tied your tie backwards.

Honestly I think you can get a way with such knots if the rest of your attire is complete, including cufflinks and pocket square.  Otherwise, like I said you tied your tie backwards.

My thoughts, exactly.  It took me long enough to figure out how to not make a Full Windsor look backwards.

I think it will greatly increase your chances of picking up the guy at the bar you have had your eyes on.

Good luck Denny.

Am I the only one who thinks it's absolutely horrible and trying way to hard to  be different?

A man only needs three knots IMO, four in hand, half Windsor and full Windsor

Oh I can see it's application if someone loves to dress well and is getting tired of the usual, but it is all about the execution as I said before.

RSS

Latest Activity

Native Son replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"Bernie makes some noise.  But whoever runs simply must overcome the combination of MSM love and donor cash attaching itself to the name Clinton."
35 minutes ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Dallas, if Jesus Christ descended from the heavens and told you it was a baby, you wouldn't believe it. Your arguments are degenerating into something between insanity and an utter lack of cognitive, linear logic. Your standing in the shower…"
36 minutes ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"You're killing your own argument Dallas. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. You just offered why you are wrong."
47 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"I am flat out telling you, for those who are on the other side of the argument, it has everything to do with all of it. Just because you, and Jack and anyone else say no, doesn't make it so."
50 minutes ago
"False pretense. The support of children in need does not require government bureaucracy. That is a comically dumb notion."
57 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to David F.'s discussion When is it better to be morally correct knowing it causes a worse out come? (The failure of Abstinence only educations) in the group The Great Debate
"In Colorado they have been running a program on free birth control for the past 6 years.  The numbers on this are quite eye opening in my opinion. A quote: Between 2009 and 2015, "teen births dropped 40 percent, abortions fell 35…"
59 minutes ago
"To answer your unbelievably douche question directly, I'm a thousand times more comfortable providing for a child than murdering it. Basically the opposite of liberalism which operates on the idea that a less than ideal start to life…"
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Cite it please. At best, I have found where science has given four unique definitions of life."
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service