Hello, I've been having some trouble with my son recently. To put it simply, I've had to start initiating spankings. However, I noticed that:
A) He doesn't seem to bothered.
B) He hasn't changed
I don't want to get in any arguments over thus, it's my personal belief that spanking works, I was spanked when I was younger, and found it quite effective. I'm curious as to why it doesn't seem to be much of an impact. In planning on giving a spanking to him tonight,. Currently, I hand spank him with his boxers on. I'm considering spanking him bare, and perhaps with a belt. Does this hurt more? Also, I am considering getting a paddle for him, are there any places I can get them aside from online? Lastly, to those who spank their own sons, I've been having a slight problem. When our spankings are over, aside from the fact that he wasn't too moved, he has an erection. Is he enjoying it? Is he gay?
Thanks,
Daniel

Views: 8660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DFTT.

Lordy.

Kind of with Jack Bauer on this one , is this fake .

But if it isn't , and your son is showing early signs of masochism , getting into trouble , and knowing that he is going to get a belting is only going to feed his kink .

Two things worked on me when l was a kid and they were , threatening to make me do ballroom dancing classes , and military school , the second one they followed through with .

As a 16 year old, I can say that the most effective way of punishing me is taking away privileges (phone, video games, hanging out, tv, whatever works). Spanking with a hand just doesn't hurt, yet using tools to spank seems too far.

Thank you Brendan, it's good to hear another teen's thoughts on this. I wish I knew what that "pressure point" someone was talking about, so far I've tried all the obvious ones, video games, television, friends. For now I'm planning on just watching him, unless someone has an idea. Should I spank him do he doesn't get off free? Should I ground him? Perhaps taking away multiple privelages would be effective.

Someone PM'd me to ask about "DFTT."  It stands for "Don't Feed The Trolls."  Especially the really obvious ones, like this one.

Why dont we get right to what you're really looking for, huh?

Those should do the trick.

I mean seriously... A spanking isn't a bad thing... My dad gave them to me until I took the belt away from him.... But you sir are just looking to troll.

I really hope that this is a troll (don't get the thing with the names... Daniel/Ian).

But i if it is not a troll, you should stop beating your son with a belt or a paddle -.-

Thats not slapping, thats beating. Slapping is with your hand through is face. Or with the back of your hand.

Hello again, I still haven't spanked him with any tools, I've just been contemplating whether it would be effective. Aside from that, can someone please tell me whether my son has been "trolling" this site? Or if he has done anything else wrong? If so, please alert me to this and I will block this site from him, as I do NOT want him causing any trouble to your site.

To my knowledge he has not. I wouldn't worry. I also wouldn't block a site that has a chance of improving his knowledge, and which includes men who can set additional good examples for him. Fwiw. 

That's like blocking the dictionary because he has misused a word. Not helpful.

Weird thread.  Not sure why 15 and 16 year old 'sons' are posting on a site where adult males are discussing all sorts of adult topics.  

A - if he isn't bothered, then it isn't working.  Stop spanking him cuz IT ISN'T WORKING lol.

B - Read 'A' until it gets into your head.

If you - YOU - know that you are giving your son an erection from whatever the Hell you are doing, then you should be bothered enough on your own TO STOP.  It sounds like YOU like that YOU give him an erection.  I don't think the 'gay' question should be directed at your son, dude.

Total fail on your punishment method and total fail on your post - you need to figure out what's going on with you before you fuck up your son.

He doesn't have a son.  He's trolling.  Or rather, he was 2 1/2 years ago when he made the thread.

oh ok lol weird dude

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"Damn. JB"
8 minutes ago
Milo Morris replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"Don't get it twisted. AoM is a site that welcomes sexual minorities and heterosexuals alike. We get along just fine, and it burns the ass-hairs of self-righteous little faggots like you who come in here and start trouble. You're not the…"
11 minutes ago
Kenton S. updated their profile
19 minutes ago
Profile IconKevin Long and Kristian Haugen joined Nolan Poulson's group
Thumbnail

The Barbershop

It's just seems natural that Art of Manliness should have a barbershop group.  My intent of this group is to gather and share general thoughts and experiences concerning barbershops. Anything from a good barbershop that you have found  to pictures and stories of shops you have visited to discussing anything barbershop.  See More
26 minutes ago
Kevin Long joined Shane Belin's group
Thumbnail

Brewers, Mazers, and Winemakers

..oh my! Make your own mead, wine, or beer? Then join up.
27 minutes ago
Daniel replied to Titus Techera's discussion Mr. Tyson, the clown in the group The Great Debate
"Also, there something about they way he doesn't shun celebrity like I want scientists to do.  There is a difference between celebrity and legacy, it doesn't seem like NDT makes the distinction. I actually think I like the guy, but not…"
27 minutes ago
Will replied to Will's discussion Iraqi genocide in the group The Great Debate
"Looks like ISIS sympathizers decided to bring random decapitations to Oz.  Fortunately they were stopped by Aussie cops.  Can you imagine:  someone deciding to decapitate people at random in your neighborhood? Won't be the last…"
1 hour ago
Rick Stevens replied to Chad's discussion What does being hairy mean to you? in the group Hairy Men
"You aer sphit"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service