Hello, I've been having some trouble with my son recently. To put it simply, I've had to start initiating spankings. However, I noticed that:
A) He doesn't seem to bothered.
B) He hasn't changed
I don't want to get in any arguments over thus, it's my personal belief that spanking works, I was spanked when I was younger, and found it quite effective. I'm curious as to why it doesn't seem to be much of an impact. In planning on giving a spanking to him tonight,. Currently, I hand spank him with his boxers on. I'm considering spanking him bare, and perhaps with a belt. Does this hurt more? Also, I am considering getting a paddle for him, are there any places I can get them aside from online? Lastly, to those who spank their own sons, I've been having a slight problem. When our spankings are over, aside from the fact that he wasn't too moved, he has an erection. Is he enjoying it? Is he gay?
Thanks,
Daniel

Views: 8396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DFTT.

Lordy.

Kind of with Jack Bauer on this one , is this fake .

But if it isn't , and your son is showing early signs of masochism , getting into trouble , and knowing that he is going to get a belting is only going to feed his kink .

Two things worked on me when l was a kid and they were , threatening to make me do ballroom dancing classes , and military school , the second one they followed through with .

As a 16 year old, I can say that the most effective way of punishing me is taking away privileges (phone, video games, hanging out, tv, whatever works). Spanking with a hand just doesn't hurt, yet using tools to spank seems too far.

Thank you Brendan, it's good to hear another teen's thoughts on this. I wish I knew what that "pressure point" someone was talking about, so far I've tried all the obvious ones, video games, television, friends. For now I'm planning on just watching him, unless someone has an idea. Should I spank him do he doesn't get off free? Should I ground him? Perhaps taking away multiple privelages would be effective.

Someone PM'd me to ask about "DFTT."  It stands for "Don't Feed The Trolls."  Especially the really obvious ones, like this one.

Why dont we get right to what you're really looking for, huh?

Those should do the trick.

I mean seriously... A spanking isn't a bad thing... My dad gave them to me until I took the belt away from him.... But you sir are just looking to troll.

I really hope that this is a troll (don't get the thing with the names... Daniel/Ian).

But i if it is not a troll, you should stop beating your son with a belt or a paddle -.-

Thats not slapping, thats beating. Slapping is with your hand through is face. Or with the back of your hand.

Hello again, I still haven't spanked him with any tools, I've just been contemplating whether it would be effective. Aside from that, can someone please tell me whether my son has been "trolling" this site? Or if he has done anything else wrong? If so, please alert me to this and I will block this site from him, as I do NOT want him causing any trouble to your site.

To my knowledge he has not. I wouldn't worry. I also wouldn't block a site that has a chance of improving his knowledge, and which includes men who can set additional good examples for him. Fwiw. 

That's like blocking the dictionary because he has misused a word. Not helpful.

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel Rodriguez replied to M. Gray's discussion ISIS and male emasculation
""Men who have sex with teenage boys are heterosexuals" You're not gonna hear the end of that."
6 minutes ago
Will replied to M. Gray's discussion ISIS and male emasculation
"Yelling Allahu Akbar and murdering people for being non-Muslim has nothing to do with Islam.  Men who have sex with teenage boys are heterosexuals.  Rape is not a sexual crime.  Cold weather is evidence of global warming.  (As is…"
16 minutes ago
J. D. replied to Marcus Baughurst's discussion Men baking, opinions?
"Bread is certainly not one of those things that work exactly the same every time. It is an acquired skill to be good at baking quality bread. Baked goods are huge around here, from sandwich and Italian and French loaves to rolls to cookies, homemade…"
28 minutes ago
Will replied to Augustin's discussion AoM is "Is Poisoning The Concept Of Masculinity"
"But we _can_ all be _metaphorical_ or _archetypal_ kings -- and warriors, and magicians, and lovers.  That is, everyone has every archetype inside -- if it's a basic one, it's one that gets activated (or avoided!) daily (though it may…"
31 minutes ago
Cthulhu's Revenge replied to Marcus Baughurst's discussion Men baking, opinions?
"Everytime im in the shop, it takes a lot of effort for me to not buy a loaf of brioche"
32 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Augustin's discussion AoM is "Is Poisoning The Concept Of Masculinity"
"Gamma, the shade of Aldous Huxley may take offense to that though, but it fits very well."
37 minutes ago
Will replied to Marcus Baughurst's discussion Men baking, opinions?
"Not me.  Sometimes I follow the recipe and it turns out as moist, delicious bread.  Next time I follow the recipe and I get a brick swimming in grease.  I like things that when you do what the instructions say, it works! Also I'm…"
37 minutes ago
Kit replied to Augustin's discussion AoM is "Is Poisoning The Concept Of Masculinity"
"Their pages about "Game" are pretty funny, and theres some good articles on RoK.  Its a shame their readers are bigoted, homophobic, misogynistic fools that have mistaken masculinity and the male movement for heterosexual male…"
48 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service