Hey everyone,

So I need some help when it comes to clothing myself. As of right now I wear nothing but plaid shirts, boot cut jeans, belt buckles, and cowboy boots. I am from a small town so this kind of clothing is acceptable, except for the cowboy boots, but I've got nothing but praise from the opposite sex so I'm fine with that. Any ways I'm looking to update my wardrobe for university this coming September. I want to keep a country/rustic look as I feel it suites who I am more so than a "hipster" look. If it helps to know, I'm 6'1" and I weigh just under 170lbs.

Thanks in advance!

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get a lot of stuff at Value Village. It's amazing what you can find there. 300$ Italian leather  J.Crew shoes for 20$, Levis jean jacket for 14$, a double weave judo gi for 15$, a Zegna dress shirt for 10$, Banana Republic khakis for 10$, etc. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Danisatan commented on John White's status
"He's butthurt over women getting more rights. So he's like 'goodwill to men? yea, right'"
11 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Todd Serveto's discussion The Word of God is Right...(Somebody's Wrong) in the group Christian Men
"You seemed at first to be implying Paul's Epistles contradicted Jesus' teaching in the Gospels. I see where I misread. Never mind."
18 minutes ago
Shane replied to Regular Joe's discussion The Top Five WORST Martial Arts
"Probably because aikido doesn't teach you to fight. It does teach you to throw someone who is already falling. And they have some nice wrist locks. Anyway, it's Bulshido. It's what they do."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Todd Serveto's discussion The Word of God is Right...(Somebody's Wrong) in the group Christian Men
"Wasn't alluding to the centurion. And I didn't say anything about contradictory. What are you talking about?"
1 hour ago
Marvin replied to Regular Joe's discussion The Top Five WORST Martial Arts
"Personally, I wouldn't take the time to list the "worst martial arts styles". In my opinion, every style is effective in their own way and other styles may have an advantage over the other. I can't say anything about Songahm…"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse commented on John White's status
"You need to join the military."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Todd Serveto's discussion The Word of God is Right...(Somebody's Wrong) in the group Christian Men
"Jesus didn't call the centurion righteous, if that's what you were alluding to. He said his faith was the greatest in Israel. Jesus didn't say to convert to Judaism; however, he did say to follow Him, because He was about to fulfill…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Regular Joe's discussion The Top Five WORST Martial Arts
"Not that I missed it. I don't think you actually have a point."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service