Hey everyone,

So I need some help when it comes to clothing myself. As of right now I wear nothing but plaid shirts, boot cut jeans, belt buckles, and cowboy boots. I am from a small town so this kind of clothing is acceptable, except for the cowboy boots, but I've got nothing but praise from the opposite sex so I'm fine with that. Any ways I'm looking to update my wardrobe for university this coming September. I want to keep a country/rustic look as I feel it suites who I am more so than a "hipster" look. If it helps to know, I'm 6'1" and I weigh just under 170lbs.

Thanks in advance!

Views: 433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get a lot of stuff at Value Village. It's amazing what you can find there. 300$ Italian leather  J.Crew shoes for 20$, Levis jean jacket for 14$, a double weave judo gi for 15$, a Zegna dress shirt for 10$, Banana Republic khakis for 10$, etc. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Nice to see young people with jobs again. Trump is fulfilling campaign promises already."
5 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Things You Hate
"People would undoubtedly be happier if they took less offense, that is, unless taking offense causes happiness.  I'm one to talk, to be sure."
32 minutes ago
Roughshod replied to Vendetta's discussion A Conversation Worth Having on Gender Identity. in the group The Great Debate
"I can't agree with your opinion on what is required for a piece of writing to qualify as an article.   Your stating an article implies research and sources may apply to the requirements placed on an piece to be written by a college student…"
41 minutes ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"This should help Trump's poll numbers: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3565010/Police-clash-protesters-outside-Donald-Trump-rally-California.html It's not enough, not yet, but I can't think of a more effective way to…"
46 minutes ago
Sir replied to Vendetta's discussion A Conversation Worth Having on Gender Identity. in the group The Great Debate
"OK, I read it.  It's pretty much a takedown of Politifact, which does (still) need takedown, if they're still rating Cruz's opinion that men who identify as women are men as "mostly false" rather than either…"
57 minutes ago
Tim replied to Pale Horse's discussion Things You Hate
"You would be wrong."
59 minutes ago
Sir replied to Vendetta's discussion A Conversation Worth Having on Gender Identity. in the group The Great Debate
"I usually go with so-called editorials, because they tell me things straight news articles, as they are called, do not.  More likely to have links, too.  But things have gotten better."
59 minutes ago
Shane replied to Joshua's discussion My "I'm going to lose weight" thread
"Six weeks is a good time for a break. Hit it again Monday. You'll likely feel better for it."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service