Random Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask / Answers You've Always Wanted To Know

Post 'em up! Maybe someone knows the answer. 

I'll go first.

Why are nuclear cooling towers usually shaped like this: 

Views: 2507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have faith in God. I don't have faith that yet another religion that was playing around with the same virgin birth story that all the other local religions were playing with somehow got it right.

Faith against reality, facts, history, reason or logic is no longer faith it is stubborn refusal to understand the world around you.

Sorry, I meant "born of a virgin." It was typed in haste this morning.

Yep, boring

It was written by an eyewitness account that his inner bowels were exposed.

As opposed to his external bowels?

Awfully obtuse.

;) 

There is a magnificent story in the collection Monkey Brain Sushi of a man who decides to create his own spirituality... and is amazed, and terrified, when the worst happens:  it works.

Have you tried Lamatology?

Great question. 

No. Apparently it turns you into a narcissistic 98lb weakling.

I'm going to restate this, as I feel I should. I would encourage all of you guys just ignore that kid, just leave him alone, pretend you don't even see him or his posts. Josh Allen really does have some serious issues. The kid has very real, diagnosable problems. And I don't want to see one of us being the final straw that makes that kid hurt himself or someone else or snap to a point that there isn't really any coming back from his actions or mental state. He is NOT an emotionally or psychologically healthy person at all. Truly, the best thing everyone could do is just ignore him completely, don't respond to him at all. 

So you won't be joining his AoM airships group is what you're saying?

+1

RSS

Latest Activity

Bob Brower replied to Josh Billings's discussion Need Some Relationship Advice
"I thought the same thing when i read his post . i guess some people just have to post that type of "helpful information" PS: best of luck to you Josh."
9 minutes ago
Josh Billings replied to Josh Billings's discussion Need Some Relationship Advice
"Wow, way to put thoughts in my head. That's not helping. I wanna tackle to situation at hand"
26 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Josh Billings's discussion Need Some Relationship Advice
"Wonder if she's been banging another guy for the same period of time?"
1 hour ago
Josh Billings replied to Josh Billings's discussion Need Some Relationship Advice
"It has only been happening for around two to three months that I can tell, so it hasn't been within the entire course of our relationship."
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to John's discussion Sweetness... in a man
"Yup, I do it, sometimes."
1 hour ago
"I'm in north Carolina so it's illegal here. I have smoked before but the last time I did I had a bad experience and haven't touched it since. That was 4 or 5 years ago. She has s currently working in a hospital environment and they do…"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion On Diversity in the group The Great Debate
"Not just any round of applause. A Billy Dee Williams applause,"
1 hour ago
"I guess I should clarify about how I found out. I had some suspicions and I asked her if she had been smoking and she was honest with me. She has just been telling half truths I guesa"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service