Random Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask / Answers You've Always Wanted To Know

Post 'em up! Maybe someone knows the answer. 

I'll go first.

Why are nuclear cooling towers usually shaped like this: 

Views: 2696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have faith in God. I don't have faith that yet another religion that was playing around with the same virgin birth story that all the other local religions were playing with somehow got it right.

Faith against reality, facts, history, reason or logic is no longer faith it is stubborn refusal to understand the world around you.

Sorry, I meant "born of a virgin." It was typed in haste this morning.

Yep, boring

It was written by an eyewitness account that his inner bowels were exposed.

As opposed to his external bowels?

Awfully obtuse.

;) 

There is a magnificent story in the collection Monkey Brain Sushi of a man who decides to create his own spirituality... and is amazed, and terrified, when the worst happens:  it works.

Have you tried Lamatology?

Great question. 

No. Apparently it turns you into a narcissistic 98lb weakling.

I'm going to restate this, as I feel I should. I would encourage all of you guys just ignore that kid, just leave him alone, pretend you don't even see him or his posts. Josh Allen really does have some serious issues. The kid has very real, diagnosable problems. And I don't want to see one of us being the final straw that makes that kid hurt himself or someone else or snap to a point that there isn't really any coming back from his actions or mental state. He is NOT an emotionally or psychologically healthy person at all. Truly, the best thing everyone could do is just ignore him completely, don't respond to him at all. 

So you won't be joining his AoM airships group is what you're saying?

+1

RSS

Latest Activity

Sean O' replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"That is a thought I can appreciate and understand. You gave me a lot to digest, much more than the original post I responded to, and I enjoy that."
36 minutes ago
"Titus, I appreciate your response and will have to give it further considerations. Thanks you"
51 minutes ago
Dark Mockery updated their profile
1 hour ago
Satanist Dan replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"I would rather trust the federal government, when under the firm hand of the populace, than to the state government of any affair. Especially in Education, where we lag behind numerous other nations, and have such ridiculous fiascoes such…"
1 hour ago
"OK. And why is this bad and needing to be replaced? And how should it be replaced?"
1 hour ago
Sean O' replied to Chu Kim's discussion Slavery is Awesome
"His OP did that. any further discourse just proved it beyond a doubt."
1 hour ago
"I may, or may not, agree that our electoral system needs an overhaul.......how do you feel that our republic (and Constitution) is archaic? And how do you suppose we overhaul it?"
1 hour ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Chu Kim's discussion Slavery is Awesome
"Kid, you've managed to make an absolute idiot of yourself. Congratulations."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service