In honor of Valentine's Day, post a pic of you and the woman in your life.  For Bonus points, post an old pic of the two of you.  For Extra-bonus points, post and an old and new one.

Views: 1713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not to sound condescending, but there's a lot of growth and change in those years, and you're likely to be stupid sometimes. ;) what's awesome is that you've been able to support each other through all that.
Prom 1990

Still in love 20 years later ...

More recently...

Florida

Mexico

Halloween!

cool zombie pic!

Love it!
"Warriors ... Come Out and Play"
Vegas, August of '08
Attachments:
Vacation and Halloween. We haven't changed much in 6 years.
Attachments:
Her undergrad graduation 2004

March of last year at the butterfly exhibit at the local gardens.

We took this picture for Christmas and framed it for both of my grandmothers and both of our mothers.

RSS

Latest Activity

Northumbrian left a comment for john evens
"I love you."
39 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to mousetastic's discussion Decline of ... in the group The Great Debate
41 minutes ago
Roughshod replied to mousetastic's discussion Decline of ... in the group The Great Debate
""Liver eating" Johnson and "Deathwind" Lew Wetzel are my favorites. "
48 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to mousetastic's discussion Decline of ... in the group The Great Debate
"I expect we won't know who the modern equivalent is until history defines them. "
50 minutes ago
Roughshod replied to mousetastic's discussion Decline of ... in the group The Great Debate
"The "guts and stubbornness" is there in a few individuals, as it was back in those days.  All that's needed are the circumstances that drove those individuals to bring it out.  They are pretty much nonexistent today.…"
55 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Well, it's really beginning to seem like the autumn dog and pony show might just feature one candidate under federal indictment, and one tied up in civil court."
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to mousetastic's discussion Decline of ... in the group The Great Debate
" "Damned kids are worthless."  'twas ever so. And well, if you want to demonstrate a decline in sheer guts and stubbornness, try and find the modern equivalent of Hugh Glass, Portugee Philips, or John Colter."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to mousetastic's discussion Decline of ... in the group The Great Debate
"I'm still not sure you understand what nihilism actually is."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service