In honor of Valentine's Day, post a pic of you and the woman in your life.  For Bonus points, post an old pic of the two of you.  For Extra-bonus points, post and an old and new one.

Views: 1907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not to sound condescending, but there's a lot of growth and change in those years, and you're likely to be stupid sometimes. ;) what's awesome is that you've been able to support each other through all that.
Prom 1990

Still in love 20 years later ...

More recently...

Florida

Mexico

Halloween!

cool zombie pic!

Love it!
"Warriors ... Come Out and Play"
Vacation and Halloween. We haven't changed much in 6 years.
Attachments:
Her undergrad graduation 2004

March of last year at the butterfly exhibit at the local gardens.

We took this picture for Christmas and framed it for both of my grandmothers and both of our mothers.

Agreed.

Thanks, John, for starting this.

RSS

Latest Activity

J. Exalto replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"It se"
41 minutes ago
J. Exalto replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"You're right about that.  How I think about women and femininity could use some improvement."
55 minutes ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Spinne's discussion Music Thread
" "
57 minutes ago
" "
59 minutes ago
"Thank you for the reply.  I realize that different people are attracted to different people, but I'm just trying to get inside the head of people who are attracted to the type of woman who, on the surface, appears passive.  Trying to…"
1 hour ago
" "
1 hour ago
" "
1 hour ago
" "
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service