Hello everyone,

I'm writing this post to share with you all my strength training program and all of the different ways I train.

I love training, and have always loved it and will always love it. So yes, I am obsessed, and to many it may seem like too much, but it's really not.

We men have been created to be physically dominant and to use our bodies. 

The famous quote from Socrates: "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

With that said, here is how I train:

I wake up early in the morning around 4:30AM. This is when I work on my business.

Throughout the day, I perform 100 push-ups, 100 bodyweight squats, and 100 sit-ups. I either do as many as I can in one go, or I split them up throughout the day, it depends on how I feel.

Around noon, I go to the gym which is a minute away from my house.

I do my heavy lifting routine, which you can find on my website. It's the best I've ever done and I said something in another post about how I train depending on how I feel. The program doesn't give you set percentages and numbers to do, because it doesn't treat you like a machine, the program let's you train your body according to how your body feels. Amazing.

And at night time, I go to my MMA gym. This is where I get all my conditioning and endurance work, and I learn how to kick ass (while also getting my ass kicked). 

I love MMA, it makes you feel things you never would've felt before and it really tests your limits.

So that's how I train. If you guys have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Views: 1077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've recorded it.  Haven't watched any yet.  Watched True Detective, though ... which was great.  Not much nudity in that one -- but the one naked chick was notably attractive.

Finally caught up on Fargo this weekend.  Offbeat ... but good.

JB

Haven't see any Fargo. Decent? How does it compare to the movie? 

I found True Detective to be absolutely fantastic, both at face value and (as a fan of H.P. Lovecraft) when the subtle alternate story becomes evident.

If you liked the movie, you'll like the TV show.  Just as well written, and loosely tied together.  Still has that Coen Bros. offbeat feel ... though, part of it is that everybody talks weird, at least to a Texan.

I've watched both Fargo (the movie) and No Country For Old Men (which is set in west Texas) -- both Coen movies that are very connected to the setting.  I've wondered if North Dakotans and Minnesotans watch No Country and think "Heck, nobody talks like that, donchaknow.' ... much like Texans think about Fargo.

There's a thread for TV and movie reviews in Testosterone.  Maybe we ought to start one up out here.

JB

I had no idea NCFOM was a Cohen Bros movie! I really loved that movie. And yes, a lot of people have that reaction to the Texas accent. ;)

Don't start in the middle. Clear a few days prior to beginning.

For Fargo, you mean? Or are you talking to Jack about GoT? 

If it's re: GoT then yeah: start from the very beginning, otherwise none of it will make sense or have any any real impact. 

But seriously.... kinda like House of Cards and 24... clear a few days... it's really hard to stop watching if there is another episode waiting.

Either one. Both of them are outstanding. But start at the beginning.

Afraid of hitting the plateau?

Sorry, but the first thing that comes to mind is when does the OP work?  Not work out, work.  Or is the OP independently wealthy enough to spend the day on exercise and MMA?

RSS

Latest Activity

René Eichhorn commented on Mongoose's photo
Thumbnail

New Phone's Photo-capability

"Nice beard Sir, I want a beard too, but not much hairs on my skin! Beardinplant is an option, but I don't like operations!"
46 minutes ago
Mongoose posted a photo
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"Connecting with the audience while making them think you identify with what they are feeling. That you can then take this connection and show that you feel it just as much and that you will do something about it."
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"I saw a meme picture of that on the facebooks this morning. Nevermind that all of the fucking screens behind the stage in that picture looked like a giant fucking American flag.... Seriously, bitch about policies or something of substance that…"
2 hours ago
David R. replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"As a "registered Independent" (if there is such a thing), I would like to make the following observation: Why do the Democrats not have an American flag close to the podium during their convention?  Is the American flag that…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconJosh Solo, Wallace Jones, Christopher J Stanley and 8 more joined Art of Manliness
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"I saw Triumph of the Will with the sound off.  IDK what he was saying, but he looked righteous and furious.  I suppose it worked for his audience.  Modern people need someone to look righteous and calm and measured and say the…"
4 hours ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"2 more scandals for each candidate. Poll changes sides 3 times. Hillary wins. Conservatives collectively shit themselves. Trump sues someone. Another Benghazi hearing. Nothing really changes."
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service