Hi Everyone

I wanted to float this question to the boards... Is it ever ok for a man's nipples to be visible through a shirt?

I ask because I've recently lost a chunk of weight and want to go down to the shirt size that fits my new measurements.  The big problem is that I inherited a 'barrel chest' from my grandfather and some shirts I put on always show my nipples poking through them like it's cold everywhere I go.

Is it ok for the world to see my man-nipples?  Should I just wear an undershirt?

Just in case you want to know, it's polo shirts that this seems to always be a problem with.

Rock on

Karl

Views: 21280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a NON communication, can't you do better?
Newp. You pretty well said all that was necessary, big guy.
There's nothing wrong with seeing nipples through a shirt, however if you have bitchtits or huge nipples, cover that shit up!
No, for the gods sake no
Just wear an under shirt and enjoy the over shirt polo.
I call it "perma-nip" and doesn't bother me. What bothers me is if you wear a white shear dress shirt and you can see the colour of the nip through it. That's tacky. If you've got perma-nip, throw on an undershirt and wear 'em loud and proud.
I have the same problem. I have a fairly large muscular chest and no matter what shirt I where my nipples tend to show up through them. Even undershirts sometimes don't fix the problem (and I sweat like crazy when I wear one). I think as long as your comfortable in your own skin it doesn't matter unless you can see skin color through the shirt.
For me personally, I don't want to show nor see nip. It happens.
For girls we can wear padded bras. For guys, hmmm a bro?

I would try the undershirt see how it feels.
Another reason to love sweater season.
is it ever ok, anytime, every time...

RSS

Latest Activity

Will replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"Bob, Lucius does this to a lot of newcomers.  The only way to win is not to play.  (I don't think that block list from chat will help you in the forums, though.  If I'm wrong, tell me how to do it.  I can think of…"
9 minutes ago
Will replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"Having spent most of my childhood and teen years on a farm, I concur.  I miss the countryside.  But it sure wasn't where I learned about life.  Seeing a pig give birth, selling tomatoes at the market, and castrating sheep may…"
13 minutes ago
"Promises, promises."
25 minutes ago
J. R. Thompson joined EA Burt's group
Thumbnail

The Man Box

The small sanctuaries atop our dressers and tables that hold our manly trinkets acquired through our lives, some of which have been inherited from our fathers before us and will be passed on to our sons after us.See More
40 minutes ago
Bob Brower replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"and now your on my blocked list ."
1 hour ago
Bob Brower replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"no problem roger , i just needed to make it clear , i am a real "PG" rated guy . if it's the internet or in person it's always "clean" besides i get plenty at home , sometimes more than i want..........."can't…"
1 hour ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"Y'all are made for each other."
1 hour ago
Roger Mason replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"bob i'm just asking so don't get defensive with me it is natural for men to talk about sex and share stories. you seem like the kind of bloke that might want to talk. "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service