Hi Everyone

I wanted to float this question to the boards... Is it ever ok for a man's nipples to be visible through a shirt?

I ask because I've recently lost a chunk of weight and want to go down to the shirt size that fits my new measurements.  The big problem is that I inherited a 'barrel chest' from my grandfather and some shirts I put on always show my nipples poking through them like it's cold everywhere I go.

Is it ok for the world to see my man-nipples?  Should I just wear an undershirt?

Just in case you want to know, it's polo shirts that this seems to always be a problem with.

Rock on

Karl

Views: 22318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a NON communication, can't you do better?
Newp. You pretty well said all that was necessary, big guy.
There's nothing wrong with seeing nipples through a shirt, however if you have bitchtits or huge nipples, cover that shit up!
No, for the gods sake no
Just wear an under shirt and enjoy the over shirt polo.
I call it "perma-nip" and doesn't bother me. What bothers me is if you wear a white shear dress shirt and you can see the colour of the nip through it. That's tacky. If you've got perma-nip, throw on an undershirt and wear 'em loud and proud.
I have the same problem. I have a fairly large muscular chest and no matter what shirt I where my nipples tend to show up through them. Even undershirts sometimes don't fix the problem (and I sweat like crazy when I wear one). I think as long as your comfortable in your own skin it doesn't matter unless you can see skin color through the shirt.
For me personally, I don't want to show nor see nip. It happens.
For girls we can wear padded bras. For guys, hmmm a bro?

I would try the undershirt see how it feels.
Another reason to love sweater season.
is it ever ok, anytime, every time...

RSS

Latest Activity

Native Son replied to Chu Kim's discussion The Prime Years
"Shane beat me to it...... "
5 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
"In before the first "Religious/political discussions" objection."
5 minutes ago
Native Son replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
"...hmmmmmmmmm"
19 minutes ago
Native Son replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
"D L throws out another line and fires up the trolling motor."
19 minutes ago
Sean O' commented on Daniel Ian Richardson's group Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
"I have been working a start-up recently to give me something to do after retirement and a little extra income. The business has recently been registered as a corporation with the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission. Nowhere to go but up…"
26 minutes ago
Todd Heavner replied to Jake Kempen's discussion Implications of changing my name?
"Iva Biggen is ever popular."
30 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to D L's discussion Should people marry? It seems that God would forbid it.
"That doesn't say that God forbids or disallows marriage in heaven; it simply says that marriage isn't a thing that occurs in heaven. Rather than existing as humans do, in heaven, we exist as angels and it would appear that marriage…"
38 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Well, thankfully there's a few vigilant Oath Keepers and Tea Partiers out there that see through the thin veil"
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service