Hi Everyone

I wanted to float this question to the boards... Is it ever ok for a man's nipples to be visible through a shirt?

I ask because I've recently lost a chunk of weight and want to go down to the shirt size that fits my new measurements.  The big problem is that I inherited a 'barrel chest' from my grandfather and some shirts I put on always show my nipples poking through them like it's cold everywhere I go.

Is it ok for the world to see my man-nipples?  Should I just wear an undershirt?

Just in case you want to know, it's polo shirts that this seems to always be a problem with.

Rock on

Karl

Views: 22348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a NON communication, can't you do better?
Newp. You pretty well said all that was necessary, big guy.
There's nothing wrong with seeing nipples through a shirt, however if you have bitchtits or huge nipples, cover that shit up!
No, for the gods sake no
Just wear an under shirt and enjoy the over shirt polo.
I call it "perma-nip" and doesn't bother me. What bothers me is if you wear a white shear dress shirt and you can see the colour of the nip through it. That's tacky. If you've got perma-nip, throw on an undershirt and wear 'em loud and proud.
I have the same problem. I have a fairly large muscular chest and no matter what shirt I where my nipples tend to show up through them. Even undershirts sometimes don't fix the problem (and I sweat like crazy when I wear one). I think as long as your comfortable in your own skin it doesn't matter unless you can see skin color through the shirt.
For me personally, I don't want to show nor see nip. It happens.
For girls we can wear padded bras. For guys, hmmm a bro?

I would try the undershirt see how it feels.
Another reason to love sweater season.
is it ever ok, anytime, every time...

RSS

Latest Activity

Ian Morris replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
"you forgot to sign the OP Jack you're slipping, man JB"
26 minutes ago
Todd Serveto left a comment for Chatmonkey
"Thanks for asking me to be your friend!"
35 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu posted a photo
52 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"Bring it. I'd fight a man over the awesomeness of Moby-Dick."
1 hour ago
Will replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"They are quality reading. Now that I'm punched, I'll admit it:  Moby Dick was offensively stupid, and I couldn't help skipping through Great Expectations.  Eventually I determined I was skipping the whole thing and…"
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"If someone else says that Moby Dick or Great Expectations are quality reading I'll jump through the interwebs and punch you in the nards."
1 hour ago
Danny j pasichnyk left a comment for Milo Morris
"Merry Christmas to you as well."
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"The real challenge isn't the quantity of books read.  It's what you are reading and why you're reading that matters. I can do 50 books in a year without any effort, providing all I'm reading are Louis L'Amour westerns…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service