Hi Everyone

I wanted to float this question to the boards... Is it ever ok for a man's nipples to be visible through a shirt?

I ask because I've recently lost a chunk of weight and want to go down to the shirt size that fits my new measurements.  The big problem is that I inherited a 'barrel chest' from my grandfather and some shirts I put on always show my nipples poking through them like it's cold everywhere I go.

Is it ok for the world to see my man-nipples?  Should I just wear an undershirt?

Just in case you want to know, it's polo shirts that this seems to always be a problem with.

Rock on

Karl

Views: 21974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a NON communication, can't you do better?
Newp. You pretty well said all that was necessary, big guy.
There's nothing wrong with seeing nipples through a shirt, however if you have bitchtits or huge nipples, cover that shit up!
No, for the gods sake no
Just wear an under shirt and enjoy the over shirt polo.
I call it "perma-nip" and doesn't bother me. What bothers me is if you wear a white shear dress shirt and you can see the colour of the nip through it. That's tacky. If you've got perma-nip, throw on an undershirt and wear 'em loud and proud.
I have the same problem. I have a fairly large muscular chest and no matter what shirt I where my nipples tend to show up through them. Even undershirts sometimes don't fix the problem (and I sweat like crazy when I wear one). I think as long as your comfortable in your own skin it doesn't matter unless you can see skin color through the shirt.
For me personally, I don't want to show nor see nip. It happens.
For girls we can wear padded bras. For guys, hmmm a bro?

I would try the undershirt see how it feels.
Another reason to love sweater season.
is it ever ok, anytime, every time...

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucas Fialho commented on Specs&Beard's photo
Thumbnail

jmwp1

"Cool Beard =)"
2 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Davis's discussion Not receiving alerts for discussions I'm following
"Must be buggy."
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"Does this f3 charge 130 bucks a month for the pleasure of this camaraderie?"
1 hour ago
Will commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"Oh, come now, Max, surely you don't believe in tides!"
1 hour ago
Davis replied to Davis's discussion Not receiving alerts for discussions I'm following
"Thanks, but I've been there and everything checks out fine."
1 hour ago
John replied to Davis's discussion Not receiving alerts for discussions I'm following
"go to my page, my settings, and then there are settings for email.  i think thats where you control it."
2 hours ago
Specs&Beard posted a photo

jmwp1

New Glasses.
2 hours ago
Lucas Fialho replied to Niko's discussion Greetings from Germany
"Welcome, Man, and my Salutions from Brazil! Just one curiosity: Does Germany have an army? T thought its was dismissed since World War II"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service