Hi Everyone

I wanted to float this question to the boards... Is it ever ok for a man's nipples to be visible through a shirt?

I ask because I've recently lost a chunk of weight and want to go down to the shirt size that fits my new measurements.  The big problem is that I inherited a 'barrel chest' from my grandfather and some shirts I put on always show my nipples poking through them like it's cold everywhere I go.

Is it ok for the world to see my man-nipples?  Should I just wear an undershirt?

Just in case you want to know, it's polo shirts that this seems to always be a problem with.

Rock on

Karl

Views: 21910

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a NON communication, can't you do better?
Newp. You pretty well said all that was necessary, big guy.
There's nothing wrong with seeing nipples through a shirt, however if you have bitchtits or huge nipples, cover that shit up!
No, for the gods sake no
Just wear an under shirt and enjoy the over shirt polo.
I call it "perma-nip" and doesn't bother me. What bothers me is if you wear a white shear dress shirt and you can see the colour of the nip through it. That's tacky. If you've got perma-nip, throw on an undershirt and wear 'em loud and proud.
I have the same problem. I have a fairly large muscular chest and no matter what shirt I where my nipples tend to show up through them. Even undershirts sometimes don't fix the problem (and I sweat like crazy when I wear one). I think as long as your comfortable in your own skin it doesn't matter unless you can see skin color through the shirt.
For me personally, I don't want to show nor see nip. It happens.
For girls we can wear padded bras. For guys, hmmm a bro?

I would try the undershirt see how it feels.
Another reason to love sweater season.
is it ever ok, anytime, every time...

RSS

Latest Activity

Elon Erani left a comment for Josh Allen
"Hey Josh. Awesome photos of your dad. u most be real proud. The video was great. The caption under the video said u were in it. Where? What place did he take in the competition? When is the next one? I hope u r well,buddy. "
27 minutes ago
Elon Erani commented on Will's group New Warriors
"I didn't see this b 4"
53 minutes ago
"I did see this email b 4. It does not make much sense to go 1/2 hr north then."
53 minutes ago
Brandon Todd Cole updated their profile
54 minutes ago
Elon Erani commented on Badabing's group Wrestling Fight Club
"More power to you George!"
1 hour ago
" Hey Carl. I have not been to a brother dance in years. It would be I stretch for me to. Perhaps we can carpool/ ride together. Where do u live? What time r u heading there. I take it it is tomorrow evening."
1 hour ago
Joshua updated their profile
1 hour ago
Elon Erani commented on Badabing's photo
Thumbnail

chest

"Looking good, buddy."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service