Salutations all,

I have been reading the site for sometime but only recently signed up for an account and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. My name is Jason(just in case you haven't figured it out). I am currently 17 years old and turn 18 this year, I finished high school last year and am currently applying to join the Australian Defence Force in the role of a General Service Officer of the Australian Army, if that doesn't pan out I intend to go to film school.

I am currently on holiday with family in Perth, Western Australia(I live in Geelong, Victoria in the Eastern States) and when I get back will hopefully be able to find a job. In the time between now and when(if) I get into the ADF I plan on working out, hopefully working, working on eventual film scripts and hopefully saving up enough to buy a new guitar(I would want a Gibson Les Paul custom but am also interested in a Fender Telecaster). My main interests are films(in case you haven't come to that conclusion yet), music(mainly rock) and sport(football or as some people incorrectly call it, soccer).

That about sums it all up, I will leave you with this, goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

(It's not night here at the moment but, well, I really just don't care)

Tags: Introduce

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Jason!

Welcome Jason! Good havin an Aussie around 

Hi, Jason. Hope you enjoy your time here.

I am, thank you

Welcome, Jason, and I hope we get to chat soon and become acquainted.

Добредојдовте and good luck with DFR. I hear the brass is quite subtle and taunting in the interviews :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Kit replied to M. Gray's discussion ISIS and male emasculation
"Owned or not, the fact you both seem to accept the fact a 9 year old shooting a gun in the first place is right just serves to prove you're both in the pro 2nd amendment camp."
4 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to M. Gray's discussion ISIS and male emasculation
"Dammit, a minute and a half late!"
6 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to M. Gray's discussion ISIS and male emasculation
"*Cough, not an ownership issue, dumbass*cough"
7 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to M. Gray's discussion ISIS and male emasculation
"  That story with the 9-year-old in Arizona wasn't a problem of gun ownership laws.  She didn't own the gun.  Her parents didn't own the gun.  Almost nobody in the United States can legally own that…"
9 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Landon's discussion What's a misconception people make about you?
"You have Resting Bitchface."
9 minutes ago
Kit replied to M. Gray's discussion ISIS and male emasculation
"No, western male hands havent become idle.  The issue with the UK especially london is that under the brown and blair years mass unchecked immigration was the order of the day. I can think of multiple areas around especially eastern and south…"
15 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Landon's discussion What's a misconception people make about you?
"Its probably the beard.  A full beard has a way of making a guy look like a grizzly son-of-a-bitch ...JB"
17 minutes ago
Profile IconPatrick Baskin, Josh Thompson, Mike Lally and 32 more joined Art of Manliness
18 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service