So I just bought the thing and I was trying to take off the stock. I thought if I pressed on this pin that it would start to disassemble but I was wrong. It's actually the pin that is connected to the elevator, and its depressed all the way in, just on one side, not the other. Because of this, I cant cock the gun. I'll attach a picture, it's the pin at the top.

Views: 94

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm trying to get this pin to come back out but I don't know how. 

Try posting this question in one of the more gun-specific groups.

I figured it out, thanks!

RSS

Latest Activity

KMc9 updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"Because paying taxes doesn't change taking taxpayer money from 'handout' to 'savings account withdrawal'.  JB"
15 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"This."
16 minutes ago
Rick Shelton commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"I believe you did yourself a grave disservice by quitting school.  In order to change a system you have to understand what the system is first.  So by quitting school you have no real knowledge of the system and therefore no starting point…"
18 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"If you took out less from your account than you paid in, then why would you call it a hand-out, and why would you want to repay it?"
20 minutes ago
Niko posted a discussion

Greetings from Germany

Hello folks,My name´s Niko and I´m a German reserve officer candidate (currently in basic training). After my 2-3 years of training I will leave the army (being available if needed) and start a studying -probably law-. So I´m obviously interested in all things concerned with the military and leadership. I also enjoy philosophical and political debates. And I´m trying to get into Whiskey. Im looking forward to some nice discussions and advice.See More
22 minutes ago
Rick Shelton commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"See that's the point.  You 'understand' just a little bit of it and then you go throwing away the rest of it just because it doesn't fit in with your 'theory'.  It's a bad way to go around in life because…"
23 minutes ago
Will replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"Well, his friends said she said that. "
24 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service