So I just bought the thing and I was trying to take off the stock. I thought if I pressed on this pin that it would start to disassemble but I was wrong. It's actually the pin that is connected to the elevator, and its depressed all the way in, just on one side, not the other. Because of this, I cant cock the gun. I'll attach a picture, it's the pin at the top.

Views: 110

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm trying to get this pin to come back out but I don't know how. 

Try posting this question in one of the more gun-specific groups.

I figured it out, thanks!

RSS

Latest Activity

Drew posted a discussion

Fiancee's father

Hi all,My fiancée has a bit of an issue with her father and I was hoping to get some advice on how to best support her through it if possible.The back story is as follows. I met her 5 years ago and her parents had divorced 2-3 years before that. Since then she has only had sporadic contact with her father, mostly via Facebook, e-mails etc. She only sees him in person a couple of times a year, if that. This is mainly due to his job which takes him all over the world, often at short notice and to…See More
6 minutes ago
Joshua replied to Joshua's discussion to apply or not to apply?
"Hello guys I just wanted to give a quick update on what is going on now. I talked to my manager and told him that I want to be able to move up, and all my various aspersions. He told me he had actually spoken to the store director that day and said…"
4 hours ago
Jad Asmar joined Wil Harper's group
Thumbnail

Texas

Men of the Lone Star State
6 hours ago
Jad Asmar commented on Josh Helfferich's group College Gentlemen
"Howdy gents! Sophomore at OU in Norman, OK. Working on switching my major from Geology to Engineering this Spring semester.  Just started here on AoM but I've been a long time lurker. Found this group today and I'm pretty stoked about…"
6 hours ago
Errol Alger updated their profile
6 hours ago
Jad Asmar joined Josh Helfferich's group
Thumbnail

College Gentlemen

Young men, trying to learn the ways of becoming a true gentleman.
6 hours ago
Sir replied to Jake and Shake's discussion How can I be attractive after 50?
8 hours ago
Jack Bauer replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"I was trying to figure out how a pink camera was like a quiche. I prefer fried egg sandwiches to omelets, anyway. Never bothered with quiche. JB"
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service