So I just bought the thing and I was trying to take off the stock. I thought if I pressed on this pin that it would start to disassemble but I was wrong. It's actually the pin that is connected to the elevator, and its depressed all the way in, just on one side, not the other. Because of this, I cant cock the gun. I'll attach a picture, it's the pin at the top.

Views: 92

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm trying to get this pin to come back out but I don't know how. 

Try posting this question in one of the more gun-specific groups.

I figured it out, thanks!

RSS

Latest Activity

Jay D joined Shaun Daws's group
Thumbnail

Philosophers

An open forum for discussion of the big questions.
47 minutes ago
Jay D replied to John Muir's discussion A Time To Kill in the group The Great Debate
"Ah i dont know, i think it´s one of those you know it when you see it cases. It´s easy to say this or that is against my principles, but in reality fear overthrows princibles pretty quick. Thats why 90% of people say they would help…"
49 minutes ago
Jason replied to Matthew Perry's discussion Dressing for work in the group Teachers' Club (for men in Education)
"I have to chime in. I teach elementary & MS music. I will be starting my 7th year this fall. THere's another music teacher in a different school that always wears a tie, even to teacher meetings. I decided to try an experiment. I decided to…"
1 hour ago
Vincent Mabary replied to Bobby G Mullen's discussion Stoicism in the group Philosophers
"Philosophy does not require a deity/ies for discussion.  Stoicism in specific requires it even less.  Can you worship a deity in conjunction with living within the principles of stoicism?  Yes, you may, and you require no permission…"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Josh Williams's discussion I touched her butt.
"I forgot the details, sorry. I'll ask about it."
3 hours ago
Brian Splash commented on Pedro Angel Serrano's photo
Thumbnail

Sleep when you can

"Hey Ross " best sleep ever "  You bet Joey"
3 hours ago
Brian Splash replied to Greg Konrad's discussion Beginner Woodworking
"First serious wood piece I made was one of these ."
3 hours ago

Jonathan Stone just added their location.
(via Member Map)

4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service