So I just bought the thing and I was trying to take off the stock. I thought if I pressed on this pin that it would start to disassemble but I was wrong. It's actually the pin that is connected to the elevator, and its depressed all the way in, just on one side, not the other. Because of this, I cant cock the gun. I'll attach a picture, it's the pin at the top.

Views: 108

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm trying to get this pin to come back out but I don't know how. 

Try posting this question in one of the more gun-specific groups.

I figured it out, thanks!

RSS

Latest Activity

Jdub Phx joined Anthony Giannotti's group
Thumbnail

Mustaches

A group where men can revel in the manliness of MUSTACHES
7 minutes ago
Juan Ramirez commented on Douglas Perry's blog post Dear goodness I'm becoming a brony
"It's a good show you don't need help. "
58 minutes ago
Olive George updated their profile
1 hour ago
Jdub Phx joined Bruce Uall's group
Thumbnail

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.
1 hour ago
Weps replied to Zachary Warner's discussion Manly Hobbies
"I've got some conversation starters, haha. A growing collection of Civil Defense survey meters and geiger counters, with original boxes, documentation and accessories. Had most of them calibrated and restored, the counters are very sensitive…"
1 hour ago
Jdub Phx replied to Dan B's discussion What diesel car should I get with the VW buyback?
"Buy a pre-owned Mercedes diesel or another VW diesel if you really want to stick with a diesel. I don't hold it against the VW engineers for the scandal, probably more their marketing department. And they have now corrected the problem. I have…"
1 hour ago
Mick Braddock joined Dave Santuomo's group
Thumbnail

Pickup Trucks

In the Old West a man's horse was his first love. This is a group for those who feel that saw love for their pickup truck.See More
1 hour ago
Jdub Phx replied to certified male's discussion Public speaking
"It doesn't come naturally to me though I do enjoy when the audience reacts positively, that's a real high. The key in my experience is preparedness. Also you have to know your purpose. Are you trying to educate, entertain, or inform, or a…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service