What kind of experience do you men think help to develop a  male into a man? We all likelt have different ideas about this, and they many not be universal. Try to name one experience that you think ever boy should have that will help him develop into a man.

I will start . I  think every boy should have been in at least one fight growing up. It helps you know what you are made, helps you learn to think on your feet, and make you a little tougher. i would not say that if you have not been in a fight it makes you less of a man, but it is a useful experience in  a boy's development.

Stein

Views: 1341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Drew's discussion Dealing with a depressing job
"You could write up a skills based rather than experience based resume."
14 minutes ago
Nature of a Man replied to Nature of a Man's discussion A bizarre dating trend I see
"And after a few years, when the first flush of emotions are long gone and "familiarity has bred contempt"? ...and you and your spouse suddenly discover that the two of you have absolutely nothing in common? I'd get a divorce, but that…"
22 minutes ago
Charles Dodd replied to Nature of a Man's discussion A bizarre dating trend I see
"And after a few years, when the first flush of emotions are long gone and "familiarity has bred contempt"? ...and you suddenly discover that the two of you have absolutely nothing in common? Oh well, you're a romantic. I won't…"
33 minutes ago
Drew replied to Drew's discussion Dealing with a depressing job
"Thanks, I normally do tailor my CV to the job, emphasising different things depending on the role etc. I usually miss out my degree subject (i.e. just have the uni name and the years). I'm cautious about missing it out altogether as it may look…"
38 minutes ago
Nature of a Man replied to Nature of a Man's discussion A bizarre dating trend I see
"I don't understand the point of your post. Maybe I'm just not reading it right. It sounds like you're trying to draw some arbitrary distinction, like "The purpose of having friends is to share activities and interests, whereas…"
59 minutes ago
Charles Dodd replied to Nature of a Man's discussion A bizarre dating trend I see
"I don't understand the point of your post. Maybe I'm just not reading it right. It sounds like you're trying to draw some arbitrary distinction, like "Friends are for activities and interests, whereas dates and spouses are for…"
3 hours ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion Killing weeds in the driveway
"So far, the plants I sprayed salty water on seemed to like it --!"
3 hours ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion Killing weeds in the driveway
"About 7 car lengths, and until I meet my maker, probably."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service