While I can understand persons' dislike for "manspreading" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manspreading), I also know that some/many men find it very uncomfortable to sit with their legs together because it squeezes their testicles.  What do you think?

Views: 466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a balance to draw. You can give yourself some room, without taking over the chair next to you. 

This, take a different seat position in case someone needs a place.

Common decency can solve the problem.

Or, if it is possible, stand and let someone else more deserving have your seat?  I formed this into a question only because I do not have access to public transportation where I live.  There are buses, but no bus stops anywhere close to my residence.  I did give up my seat on many occasions on those shuttle buses at WDW to women who were carrying their tired children at the end of the day.  It was surprising to witness that there weren't more men willing to do so. 

I'm 6'1, 250lbs with balls that hang too low and shoulders that are way too wide for airplane seats. They are lazy self centered little shits

You could just throw them over your shoulder like a nap sack.

Everybody sing along!

Do your balls hang low?

Do they wobble to and fro?

Can you tie them in a knot?

Can you tie them in a bow?

Can you throw them over your shoulder like a Continental soldier?

Do your balls hang low?

www.liveleak.com/view?i=245_1430263664 for those who don't know this "manly" song.  ;)

You gotta do what you gotta do. 

I respect other people's space, but if the boys are getting crushed, I will take every available centimeter.

I thought this thread sounded familiar....

Sorry, I didn't know there was already a discussion of the topic.  Oh well....

I also have to "manspread" due to it being uncomfortable to sit like a women with my legs crossed for too long. I try to not take up too much space but I paid for the seat also and should be allowed my space. In this time, is this all we have to worry about? Silly if you ask me.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Adam Keynes's discussion If you had to choose a martial art to learn which would that be?
"Wapyāsu.  As in, "I am going to wapyāsu.""
5 hours ago
Braeden replied to Adam Keynes's discussion If you had to choose a martial art to learn which would that be?
"Hokuto Shin Ken."
6 hours ago
Adam Keynes posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Kevin Collier replied to Sir's discussion Total eclipse 8/21, US mainland
"Were were 10 miles from Carbondale, the top US spot. Boss shut down the shop, we grilled out and had a perfect view. Was a memorable experience!"
7 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Sir's discussion Total eclipse 8/21, US mainland
"We had 97% in ATL. Were not able to make the drive north to see the full shebang (I got called in on a contrac), but should be able to see the next one in seven years. A couple shots from Little Five Points."
7 hours ago
David R. replied to David R.'s discussion Do you speak German fluently?
"Thank you, Christian.  Here are the English and the (Google) German translation.  (I am hoping that I was successful in attaching a file to my Word document.  I guess we'll just have to see if it worked.)"
11 hours ago
Christian Schmidt replied to David R.'s discussion Do you speak German fluently?
"I can help you with that. Native born German and pretty much fluent in English."
13 hours ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion Total eclipse 8/21, US mainland
"Yes.  Saw a ring of fire around a black disk.  Supposedly it was the corona, but it was plenty bright. Had so much fun looking thru my 2 pinhole cameras, seeing it on my tablet, and an occasional look thru eclipse glasses."
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service