What are the best? I've always rocked black oxfords, but I'm looking for something different. Dressy, with quality leather and soles.

Views: 422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! I have a tendency to be a menswear geek too, so I understand

For quality I would go with  Allen Edmonds http://www.allenedmonds.com/ but for cost wise I would go with Nordstrom's 1901 line http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcat...

RSS

Latest Activity

Nick the Clever replied to AlanR's discussion Picking up a side hustle - Investing the time and energy before you see a payoff.
"I work two jobs at the moment. One job in sales, one job taking care of Developmentally Disabled individuals.As far as side hustles go I have a couple of those as well, First I have my pet care business. I went on Vistaprint, made some flyers, and a…"
30 minutes ago
Chip replied to Jeffrey P. Blaney's discussion Spats - Acceptable or totally out of style?
"Gotta love Hercule Poirot!"
3 hours ago
Chip replied to Jeffrey P. Blaney's discussion Spats - Acceptable or totally out of style?
"I always wanted to wear a boater (straw hat), but I'm afraid they just look too archaic in this day and age."
3 hours ago
Vytautas replied to Hannah Carroll's discussion Rows and Bros- The Manly Art of Knitting??
""Backwards" is too personal rather than a professional and dispassionate assessment."
3 hours ago
"I love the idea of them, but I'm afraid they are a bit too much in this day and age. Who knows, tho. Maybe there will be a renaissance. "
3 hours ago
Will replied to Hannah Carroll's discussion Rows and Bros- The Manly Art of Knitting??
""Ad hominem" doesn't mean saying something negative about an idea, but rather discounting it on the grounds that there's something wrong with the speaker of the idea.  Rusty's post says nothing about the speaker of the…"
4 hours ago
Vytautas replied to Hannah Carroll's discussion Rows and Bros- The Manly Art of Knitting??
"I don't know where you got your information. You do."
5 hours ago
Shane replied to Hannah Carroll's discussion Rows and Bros- The Manly Art of Knitting??
"Can't now. Drinkin. But really you shouldn't go through life sayin "Nuh uh. PROVE IT." Kinda makes you look lazy not even willing to Wiki it. And we've been talkin long enough I don't ask for your sources on everything…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service