To those above 30, do/did you find life better in your 30s or when you were in your 20's?

Here's an interesting clip comparing life in one's 20's to one's 30's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTy_ta5Bas

Do you find this to be true?

Views: 1284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will always look back at my 20's fondly. Partying, women, I traveled and made great friends and had great times. The older you get your priorities change though. I'm 35 next month, I'm married and have kids, a home, I now only drink whiskey and Red Wine instead of beer etc and I quit smoking apart from enjoying a good cigar on special occasion. I am a very happy 30 something as when I was very happy when I was in my 20's however I wouldn't like to be doing what I did in my 20's nowadays and Vice Versa. It's all about livin
I like both. My body could take a lot more punishment in my 20s but I'm more confident in my 30s. Probably the biggest difference between the two is accepting that you can do less with what you have left in your 30s physically. I can workout, play sports, etc, and improve but never get to the level I could doing that stuff in my 20s. "Making the team" is no longer an option. Then again I only took up boxing in my mid30s so it's never too late to get a new sport.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Lee Pettimore replied to John Muir's discussion A Time To Kill in the group The Great Debate
"Interesting."
6 minutes ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to John Muir's discussion A Time To Kill in the group The Great Debate
"The people are comfortable still, thus, they won't rise to adjust their setting. To answer your question, it's worth killing to protect yourself. It's worth killing to protect others. Those two reasons allow a lot of overlap and a lot…"
13 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to John Muir's discussion A Time To Kill in the group The Great Debate
"If you are a coward."
44 minutes ago
Jay D joined Shaun Daws's group
Thumbnail

Philosophers

An open forum for discussion of the big questions.
2 hours ago
Jay D replied to John Muir's discussion A Time To Kill in the group The Great Debate
"Ah i dont know, i think it´s one of those you know it when you see it cases. It´s easy to say this or that is against my principles, but in reality fear overthrows princibles pretty quick. Thats why 90% of people say they would help…"
2 hours ago
Jason replied to Matthew Perry's discussion Dressing for work in the group Teachers' Club (for men in Education)
"I have to chime in. I teach elementary & MS music. I will be starting my 7th year this fall. THere's another music teacher in a different school that always wears a tie, even to teacher meetings. I decided to try an experiment. I decided to…"
3 hours ago
Vincent Mabary replied to Bobby G Mullen's discussion Stoicism in the group Philosophers
"Philosophy does not require a deity/ies for discussion.  Stoicism in specific requires it even less.  Can you worship a deity in conjunction with living within the principles of stoicism?  Yes, you may, and you require no permission…"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Josh Williams's discussion I touched her butt.
"I forgot the details, sorry. I'll ask about it."
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service