To those above 30, do/did you find life better in your 30s or when you were in your 20's?

Here's an interesting clip comparing life in one's 20's to one's 30's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTy_ta5Bas

Do you find this to be true?

Views: 1448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will always look back at my 20's fondly. Partying, women, I traveled and made great friends and had great times. The older you get your priorities change though. I'm 35 next month, I'm married and have kids, a home, I now only drink whiskey and Red Wine instead of beer etc and I quit smoking apart from enjoying a good cigar on special occasion. I am a very happy 30 something as when I was very happy when I was in my 20's however I wouldn't like to be doing what I did in my 20's nowadays and Vice Versa. It's all about livin
I like both. My body could take a lot more punishment in my 20s but I'm more confident in my 30s. Probably the biggest difference between the two is accepting that you can do less with what you have left in your 30s physically. I can workout, play sports, etc, and improve but never get to the level I could doing that stuff in my 20s. "Making the team" is no longer an option. Then again I only took up boxing in my mid30s so it's never too late to get a new sport.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Lee Pettimore replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"Hell, I'd piss on a sparkplug if I thought it would help!"
6 minutes ago
Will posted discussions
10 minutes ago
Will replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"It's a joke.  We do this to mess with each other.  We also brag about kicking Chuck Norris's ass for the same reason. It is a longstanding male tradition to mess with each other.  It's OK.  Really. You do have…"
18 minutes ago
Will replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"Bob, Lucius does this to a lot of newcomers.  The only way to win is not to play.  (I don't think that block list from chat will help you in the forums, though.  If I'm wrong, tell me how to do it.  I can think of…"
25 minutes ago
"Having spent most of my childhood and teen years on a farm, I concur.  I miss the countryside.  But it sure wasn't where I learned about life.  Seeing a pig give birth, selling tomatoes at the market, and castrating sheep may…"
28 minutes ago
"Promises, promises."
40 minutes ago
J. R. Thompson joined EA Burt's group
Thumbnail

The Man Box

The small sanctuaries atop our dressers and tables that hold our manly trinkets acquired through our lives, some of which have been inherited from our fathers before us and will be passed on to our sons after us.See More
55 minutes ago
Bob Brower replied to PSharikov's discussion Anyone else sick to death of MANLY-discussions?
"and now your on my blocked list ."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service