To those above 30, do/did you find life better in your 30s or when you were in your 20's?

Here's an interesting clip comparing life in one's 20's to one's 30's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTy_ta5Bas

Do you find this to be true?

Views: 1709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will always look back at my 20's fondly. Partying, women, I traveled and made great friends and had great times. The older you get your priorities change though. I'm 35 next month, I'm married and have kids, a home, I now only drink whiskey and Red Wine instead of beer etc and I quit smoking apart from enjoying a good cigar on special occasion. I am a very happy 30 something as when I was very happy when I was in my 20's however I wouldn't like to be doing what I did in my 20's nowadays and Vice Versa. It's all about livin
I like both. My body could take a lot more punishment in my 20s but I'm more confident in my 30s. Probably the biggest difference between the two is accepting that you can do less with what you have left in your 30s physically. I can workout, play sports, etc, and improve but never get to the level I could doing that stuff in my 20s. "Making the team" is no longer an option. Then again I only took up boxing in my mid30s so it's never too late to get a new sport.

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel Offenbacher joined Gordon Aitken's group
Thumbnail

A Good Boot

For Men who like a good boot on their feet.
10 minutes ago
Shane replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"This is why we also need logic classes."
54 minutes ago
Carl Monster commented on Steve Dallas's photo
Thumbnail

V__2206

"You were out there with more of those, but larger, alone? Yikes."
1 hour ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"^ This!"
1 hour ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"Don't apologize. It's a sign of weakness. - LJ Gibbs. No, I'm not Owl Gore. He didn't build the internet. He merely invented it."
1 hour ago
Satanist Dan replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"We are all immigrants, we are all capable of so much, yet so stupid at the same time, that democracy, humanism, rationalism, and human rights are a grand experiment barely old on the human stage, that despotism, dictators, tyrants, kings, and other…"
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"Mandatory government-taught opinion is more problematic than elective privately-selected opinion. JB"
1 hour ago
Max replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"I'm sorry, are you Al Gore?"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service