To those above 30, do/did you find life better in your 30s or when you were in your 20's?

Here's an interesting clip comparing life in one's 20's to one's 30's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTy_ta5Bas

Do you find this to be true?

Views: 1831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will always look back at my 20's fondly. Partying, women, I traveled and made great friends and had great times. The older you get your priorities change though. I'm 35 next month, I'm married and have kids, a home, I now only drink whiskey and Red Wine instead of beer etc and I quit smoking apart from enjoying a good cigar on special occasion. I am a very happy 30 something as when I was very happy when I was in my 20's however I wouldn't like to be doing what I did in my 20's nowadays and Vice Versa. It's all about livin
I like both. My body could take a lot more punishment in my 20s but I'm more confident in my 30s. Probably the biggest difference between the two is accepting that you can do less with what you have left in your 30s physically. I can workout, play sports, etc, and improve but never get to the level I could doing that stuff in my 20s. "Making the team" is no longer an option. Then again I only took up boxing in my mid30s so it's never too late to get a new sport.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"Europeans also knew about quarantine. So when a virulent strain of ayphilis broke out, which actually did kill in months, it didn't spread. Contrast with the new world where they sent runners everywhere. The spread of the old world diseases…"
8 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"No, that's a part of the issue. The winner wrote the history, from a egocentric point of view (which was wrong) and minimized the evils that were done. The problem is that, now, in an effort to "overcorrect" that, politics is slowly…"
15 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"The Natives didnt go to Europe, so their diseeases couldnt spread as well. Other then that, good topic. Other then that "The Winner writes the history.""
21 minutes ago
Vendetta5885 joined Topher White's group
Thumbnail

SciFi Fans

This is for fans of Science Fiction, whether it be books, movies, television or other media. Come and discuss your favorite actors, directors, authors, shows, moments and misses.
21 minutes ago
Shane replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"That's what you got out of that?"
22 minutes ago
Shane replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"Brits."
24 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"perfect!"
29 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"It seems to me like you and Will are arguing semantics. But it leads me to a question-- Are you questioning the sovereignty of God?"
55 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service