Wax, Clay, Pomade, Putty, Paste, Gum - has anyone else built a collection of hair styling products in the little round containers? Whenever a new product hits the shelf, I have to try it.

I have really thick hair, so I usually need a product with very strong hold. Some of my must have products are:

American Crew - Defining Paste

Alberto - Texturising Gum

Bedhead - Matte Separation

Redken For Men - Working Wax Manuever

Since I have tried every product under the sun, I have noticed that many cheap products are just as good as the really expensive ones. In fact, one product I loved - was actually made by Gillette and was called Precision Putty. Gillette's hair products didn't take off, so it was discontinued, but it was a fanastic product.

Currently I am trying Old Spice's new hair styling product line - so I will let you know what I think.

So is anyone else a little obsessed with hair styling products?

Views: 919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, my girlfriend. 

If things don't work out between you both - let me know, since I already have something in common with her.

A love of older men with shaved heads?

Well I am 43, but no - I would never shave my head. I like having thick awesome hair that I can grow to various lengths. Maybe if I start going bald, then I will do the Bruce Willis.

Nice come back

Thank you sir.

You must have been sick the day they taught sarcasm.

No actually - I take great pride in the fact that I excel at sarcasm, cynicism and smarminess.

You had me going for a bit, HM.  At least, I hope that's what you were doing.

If not:  there's a cure.

Absolutely. I love sarcasm and use it constantly.

Either you're playing me, or you're playing you.  I think it's me.

You will never know for sure. Unfortunately sarcasma isn't strong enough.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"@Liam The complainant used the word racial profiling. So what? As I said, a judge removed for bias and a mayor who stopped the process doesn't get to overturn the SCOTUS decision. @Clinton We're back to things that make you feel icky.…"
1 minute ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"The attacks that Hillary levied against Trump were not brought up by Holt.  The '76 Law Suit, his not paying contractors, his desire to see the housing market crash, his support of Iraq.  All of these were levied by Clinton when she…"
12 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Does it bother you that you spend so much more time and energy campaigning against Trump than Clinton? What's your endgame here? I'm certainly not a Trump apologist. But, the reality is, if he doesn't win ... she will. Whether…"
17 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"The moderator brought up taxes, etc. Trump had to contrive the Bernie discussion. Not equal."
20 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"There is nothing wrong with racial profiling."
22 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"You said in a statement earlier that Trump did bring up Bernie.  Clinton opened the door wide open for him when she brought up the DNC hack.  Trump was given softball after softball and he swung and missed.  He would rather talk about…"
24 minutes ago
"No, I am calling you out for accepting that NBC is grossly biased and expecting Trump to play on their terms. Why do you think it is natural for Trump to be interrogated while Hillary gets softballs? Why do you think it is Trump's job to go…"
27 minutes ago
"Have you looked at the numbers on "Stop and Frisk" in NY Shane.  it's something like close to 90% of people that were found with nothing.  And again.  These numbers were in the hundreds of thousands of people stopped.…"
28 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service