Wax, Clay, Pomade, Putty, Paste, Gum - has anyone else built a collection of hair styling products in the little round containers? Whenever a new product hits the shelf, I have to try it.

I have really thick hair, so I usually need a product with very strong hold. Some of my must have products are:

American Crew - Defining Paste

Alberto - Texturising Gum

Bedhead - Matte Separation

Redken For Men - Working Wax Manuever

Since I have tried every product under the sun, I have noticed that many cheap products are just as good as the really expensive ones. In fact, one product I loved - was actually made by Gillette and was called Precision Putty. Gillette's hair products didn't take off, so it was discontinued, but it was a fanastic product.

Currently I am trying Old Spice's new hair styling product line - so I will let you know what I think.

So is anyone else a little obsessed with hair styling products?

Views: 768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, my girlfriend. 

If things don't work out between you both - let me know, since I already have something in common with her.

A love of older men with shaved heads?

Well I am 43, but no - I would never shave my head. I like having thick awesome hair that I can grow to various lengths. Maybe if I start going bald, then I will do the Bruce Willis.

Nice come back

Thank you sir.

You must have been sick the day they taught sarcasm.

No actually - I take great pride in the fact that I excel at sarcasm, cynicism and smarminess.

You had me going for a bit, HM.  At least, I hope that's what you were doing.

If not:  there's a cure.

Absolutely. I love sarcasm and use it constantly.

Either you're playing me, or you're playing you.  I think it's me.

You will never know for sure. Unfortunately sarcasma isn't strong enough.

RSS

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion What's a brutha gotta do to get some soap on a rope around here?
"Speaking of Brute and English Leather, these are products that I've seen in every single grocery store, pharmacy and big box store I've ever been to . . . but I don't know a single person who's ever bought the stuff or uses it.…"
2 minutes ago
Mongoose replied to Regular Joe's discussion What's a brutha gotta do to get some soap on a rope around here?
"Who's that?"
3 minutes ago
Mongoose replied to Moe Kanz's discussion Long hair gents...
"So, wait.... Does that mean you are anti-resurrection?"
4 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion What's a brutha gotta do to get some soap on a rope around here?
"YOU HAD ONE RULE TO FOLLOW!!!"
5 minutes ago
Sir replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"I saw the first edited video.  It wasn't edited in such a way as to imply one statement was an answer to something actually at another time index -- that is, context was clear.  So the editing is irrelevant.  But if it's not…"
5 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Another highly edited video brought to us by the same people who are still convinced that ACORN is going to drown their kids in a well"
24 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Yep, this entire story is about industry wide SOP turned into a hyper emotional shitstorm"
26 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"We don't have anyone running that gets me wanting to talk yet. Sure, it doesn't take much to beat out any of those running for the Rep ticket, but we can't put up anyone worth half a damn or that won't just be a giant distraction"
29 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service