Wax, Clay, Pomade, Putty, Paste, Gum - has anyone else built a collection of hair styling products in the little round containers? Whenever a new product hits the shelf, I have to try it.

I have really thick hair, so I usually need a product with very strong hold. Some of my must have products are:

American Crew - Defining Paste

Alberto - Texturising Gum

Bedhead - Matte Separation

Redken For Men - Working Wax Manuever

Since I have tried every product under the sun, I have noticed that many cheap products are just as good as the really expensive ones. In fact, one product I loved - was actually made by Gillette and was called Precision Putty. Gillette's hair products didn't take off, so it was discontinued, but it was a fanastic product.

Currently I am trying Old Spice's new hair styling product line - so I will let you know what I think.

So is anyone else a little obsessed with hair styling products?

Views: 624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, my girlfriend. 

If things don't work out between you both - let me know, since I already have something in common with her.

A love of older men with shaved heads?

Well I am 43, but no - I would never shave my head. I like having thick awesome hair that I can grow to various lengths. Maybe if I start going bald, then I will do the Bruce Willis.

Nice come back

Thank you sir.

You must have been sick the day they taught sarcasm.

No actually - I take great pride in the fact that I excel at sarcasm, cynicism and smarminess.

You had me going for a bit, HM.  At least, I hope that's what you were doing.

If not:  there's a cure.

Absolutely. I love sarcasm and use it constantly.

Either you're playing me, or you're playing you.  I think it's me.

You will never know for sure. Unfortunately sarcasma isn't strong enough.

RSS

Latest Activity

Upside down bloke replied to Upside down bloke's discussion Nature of relationships
"Yes I agree with you.  I think the other person makes the relationship good and that you shoudn't stick with someone because of an idea.  I think if you really love someone then it's easy to live with them.  So I suppose my…"
9 minutes ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"http://community.artofmanliness.com/forum/topics/the-red-pill?commentId=2357106%3AComment%3A1787784 Notice that little squiggly thing at the end... it looks like this one >>> ? <<< That's called a "question mark".…"
1 hour ago
Chuck Knight replied to Kneller's discussion business casual shoes for under $100?
"Check in the store. They don't carry a full selection of widths in every style, but wide widths are common."
2 hours ago
N. Vest replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Are you imply that we shouldn't be judging them by their words? which is the only thing we have to judge them by.  If it looks like a bunch of "men" bitching about women what evidence do we have to think that it is anything else?"
2 hours ago
N. Vest replied to Pale Horse's discussion Study Shows Men With Inhuman Eating Habits Have Trouble Making More Humans in the group The Great Debate
"NSFL"
3 hours ago
N. Vest replied to Pale Horse's discussion Study Shows Men With Inhuman Eating Habits Have Trouble Making More Humans in the group The Great Debate
3 hours ago
Penelope replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"Study 2 or 3 subjects at a time, beginning about 45 days before the exam on each subject."
5 hours ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Of course it's necessary. Even kings have court jesters."
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service