Wax, Clay, Pomade, Putty, Paste, Gum - has anyone else built a collection of hair styling products in the little round containers? Whenever a new product hits the shelf, I have to try it.

I have really thick hair, so I usually need a product with very strong hold. Some of my must have products are:

American Crew - Defining Paste

Alberto - Texturising Gum

Bedhead - Matte Separation

Redken For Men - Working Wax Manuever

Since I have tried every product under the sun, I have noticed that many cheap products are just as good as the really expensive ones. In fact, one product I loved - was actually made by Gillette and was called Precision Putty. Gillette's hair products didn't take off, so it was discontinued, but it was a fanastic product.

Currently I am trying Old Spice's new hair styling product line - so I will let you know what I think.

So is anyone else a little obsessed with hair styling products?

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, my girlfriend. 

If things don't work out between you both - let me know, since I already have something in common with her.

A love of older men with shaved heads?

Well I am 43, but no - I would never shave my head. I like having thick awesome hair that I can grow to various lengths. Maybe if I start going bald, then I will do the Bruce Willis.

Nice come back

Thank you sir.

You must have been sick the day they taught sarcasm.

No actually - I take great pride in the fact that I excel at sarcasm, cynicism and smarminess.

You had me going for a bit, HM.  At least, I hope that's what you were doing.

If not:  there's a cure.

Absolutely. I love sarcasm and use it constantly.

Either you're playing me, or you're playing you.  I think it's me.

You will never know for sure. Unfortunately sarcasma isn't strong enough.

RSS

Latest Activity

James Sullivan replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
" "
5 minutes ago
Will replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"My thought exactly.  Except that if thoughts mean nothing, that one does too... ...still, I think we can get what Rick was saying."
6 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Bryon Perona's discussion The Masculinity of Jesus in the group Christian Men
"What was the purpose of the sermon?  I guess I've never really been concerned about the degree of Jesus' masculinity. And I've never gotten the impression from reading the Bible that, in terms of masculinity, Jesus was anything…"
9 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"Titus, you really don't know anything about unemployment in the US and how it works, do you? "
9 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"Thoughts mean nothing? "
19 minutes ago
"I'd be interested in learning more. My wife was into it when she was a kid. I've had a ton of recurring dreams throughout my life and I'm interested in how Jung uses myth / symbols / alchemy as a parallel for psychology and the human…"
19 minutes ago
""I had one of those once, and eventually did tell my wife as the subject was a good friend of hers." "
21 minutes ago
"As Frank Underwood says: "Everything is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.""
22 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service