I'm going under. I feel like such a loser and it kills me.

So my girlfriend and I broke up. I think. We haven't really had it that good for a while now. She's really unstable and I've been trying to be supporting but she keeps abusing me. She has done a lot of stuff, can't even keep track of all of it. But some "highlights" is that she cheated on me with a girl, so I forgave that. Before we were together she had sex with this guy against her will she said. He kept sending her dirty texts and eventually forced himself on her but she still kept in touch and later went back to him and he tried again but she could run away that time. Other stuff she's done is to scream and yell at me in public, she once bit me in my hand pretty badly. She has kicked, punched, scratched and pinched me. She has anxiety and depression, she blames everything on it... I have never laid a hand on her, I don't do that, not even in self defense.

Anyway. Yesterday, after four days of constant fights she kept calling and texting me while at work, I ignored her but eventually answered her. She kept yelling and being abusive with her words so I hung up. Then she called back, I answered, but it was her father telling me I should never contact her again or else, I really didn't hear much of what he said but I felt it was a threat. After that she hasn't been online for 24 hours, haven't heard a word. So I'm worried about her.

I feel really sad now, first I felt anger that it went this far, that she couldn't behave and just be "normal", now it's just sadness, I feel sorry for her, I want to hug her and make it all go away. But I guess she's gone. I've lost her. I know this makes me sound like a loser. But I'm 30 years old, she's a bit younger, and now I feel like I will never find love again. That I will be alone forever and it scares me to death. I'm sitting here at work, like in a fog, I have already cried once and I feel like I could start again anytime.

I wish she wasn't so mad, I wish we could have it good like I know we can. But I know it's over. And it kills me. I need help. I don't know what to do.

Views: 557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't let this one get away, shes a keeper.

RSS

Latest Activity

derick bean posted a status
3 hours ago
Ryan Rokushaku updated their profile
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"I think I learnt it from a bathroom reader"
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"Division of power is an element of the US's form of democracy not an element of all democracies"
6 hours ago
Adam Keynes replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Thanks, Kevin."
10 hours ago
Kevin Morris replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Welcome Adam. "
10 hours ago
Adam Keynes joined Chris O.'s group
Thumbnail

Gentleman Conservatives

A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.
12 hours ago
Adam Keynes commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"Recently I was hired to do some work of a rooftop, some painting, cleaning and the like. I arrived the day in which I had agreed to start with the owner and put on some working clothes but no shirt. He didn't say much and showed me to the…"
17 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service