So, there are several parts to this discussion. I aim to enquire and get feedback from all ages, men and women. Hopefully this will give me a better understanding of where I'm at with my life. Please bear in mind that I have recently turned 17, and live in Scotland, so laws are a bit different here.

Part One: Sexual Partners

Yeah, I know, risky, but anyway I am 17 and so far have been with two women sexually. The last time was during the summer, so yeah it's been a while hahaha, but I'm fine with that and I think this is normal for a 17 year old?

Also, how many partners do you think you should have by the time you get married, say maybe 30 or whatever?

Part Two: Children

Well, I know I'm a long way off from children yet, but it is a subject which has always interested me. In the ideal world, I would have rather a lot of children, say maybe five or six, and I'd have time and money to care for them all. But obviously there are a lot of factors to consider here.

Clearly, the first is my wife. I can't expect her to have countless children, unless of course she feels the same way. Next is the money. Roughly how much money per month would you say it costs for one child? I know it's a lot, but I'm not exactly sure how much.

Part Three: Pets

This is a more light- hearted enquiry. I absolutely love animals, cats and dogs in particular. I currently have three cats (one passed away), and one dog. Whereas when everyone else deserts you, and you are all alone, a dog will be there for you, and love you unconditionally, whereas cats don't give a toss either way (but I love them all the same). So when I finally get my own place, I'm going to get a lot of cats and dogs, but how many is too many?

Again money and time obviously are important factors here.

Thanks,

David

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) As I told my woman, the last one is the only one that counts, the rest are just part of the path in my life. Also, cause she thinks my number is too high, oh well.

2) 2 kids is about right

3) 2-3 pets max
the last one is the only one that counts

I like to say, after reading the post before I was starting to feel like a real outcast...I had many sexual relations...
In terms of pets, one or two is probably the best. Three is okay, but pushing it. Any more than that and you just look crazy. Remember that pets take a lot of time and money to take care of properly.
1) don't have sex with a woman you are not willing and prepared to marry (this kinda relates to question number 2 below). this was my rule when i was younger. having said that, for me the number was greater than one. men have emotional needs as well as physical needs. you don't get both met between a woman's legs unless that woman is in your head and your heart. make the emotional connection FIRST and the physical connection will be much more meaningful and powerful.

2) i have 2 boys. for me, that is enough. my high school sweetheart wanted at least 6 and to have them all before she was 23. That way she would still be in her 30's when the youngest was a teenager. Sound thinking, but not for a teenage male. we practiced a lot but never got married and broke up in college. How many kids? I give you the Duggar family who is at 19 and counting. giving credit where credit is due, they are debt free and their family seems to be quite stable and happy. that said, don't have more than you can love each the same and provide for.

3) My wife and I own a kennel. I have 15 dogs that weigh over 100 lbs. two live in the house (one sleeps on my bed). add to that 2 cats, 3 horses, and 15 chickens and the result is no time to do anything else. Forget vacations, impromptu road trips, spontaneous weekend get-a-ways, or anything else that will keep you away over night. DON"T DO PETS!!! better not to get started at all.
Your #1 just reminded me of something I was thinking about earlier today. For all you guys having sex with your wife or girlfriend, make sure she's taking a folic acid vitamin. Folic acid is in every multivitamin and significantly reduces the chances that a fetus will have a neural tube defect (ie spina bifida). I was thinking today how often women who present to their doctor will tell him that they started taking it as soon as they found out they were pregnant.

This is the problem. A girl, not expecting to get pregnant (and therefore testing herself with pregnancy tests) will not know she's pregnant until she misses her next period (up to ~4 weeks). The problem here is that the neural tube is already formed at this point in the fetus' development. So she's too late!

I know you might say "we aren't trying to get pregnant" or "she's on the pill" but sh*t happens. And as hard as it is to handle an unexpected baby, its harder if that baby has a severe disability.
LMAO
Thanks guys this is some good advice and insight here!
1. The same amount as your partner, I find. Otherwise one of you will get jealous. I know it sounds silly, but it seems to be true.
2. As many as you can support.
3. Zero. I hate animals.
The same amount as your partner, I find. Otherwise one of you will get jealous. I know it sounds silly, but it seems to be true.

I AGREE woman/men do have a jealousy nerve and its right between the legs.
1. You're fine. There's no set number, just be careful not to a) have children, or b) get a viral STD.
2. Kids are very expensive. Wait until you have proper finances in order before popping them out.
3. Animals are very expensive. Wait until you have proper finances in order before filling your home.
Sexual Partners: between 2 and 8. Anything more makes you a slut. But I'm only counting full on penis to vagina.

Kids: 2 kids should be the limit. At that point you aren't contributing overpopulation, you are just maintaining the status quo. If you want more adopt.

Pets: some variation of three be it 2 dogs and a cat, 2 cats and a dog; but never 3 of one type.
I gone past a slut I must be at whoredom level. Prior to my wife that is....

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Of course it's necessary. Even kings have court jesters."
15 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Nick's discussion Th lonely life of full-time pastors
"If the congregation doesn't think that pastors have their own problems, then that's an issue with the congregation, not the pastor. From what I gather, much loneliness for pastors comes from the problems created by being both close friend…"
32 minutes ago
Will replied to Nick's discussion Th lonely life of full-time pastors
"I would imagine a big problem would be that your foibles will be front-page news on the gossip circuit.  But:  do people really expect perfection? Maybe some sort of confidential group?  In such a case, with everyone's foibles on…"
1 hour ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"There's a mental image I could have done without."
1 hour ago
Will replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Gee, thanks, Rick (I'm kidding):  next time I hear "Talk to the hand" I'm going to say, "Eewwww!" :o"
1 hour ago
"It does mean there are a bunch of men losers talking shit about women."
1 hour ago
Rick Shelton replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"He knows not a damn thing about his hand then."
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service