Hello, I'm Daman—finally jumped in the pool today with the announcement of the book club. Glad to be here.

-DB

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey daman

welcome to AoM, I can't really say much because i'm also new here but I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Thanks man, likewise. Glad I finally jumped in, seems like a quality group of gents.

Cheers!

Thank you!

Welcome, Daman! Hope you will enjoy the stay. Lots of good information and fellowship here.

Thank you, I've been a lurker for a bit, so nice to jump into the community.

Welcome, Daman! I also "jumped into the pool" because of the Book Club. Looking forward to the discussion!

RSS

Latest Activity

Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"I don't care about feedback, feedback does not make the champion. Its like waxing a Ford before a car show, sure its going to give it some shine but it will never be a Lexus."
1 minute ago
Rick Shelton replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"Going to the gym was easier when Ayden was little, but now with homework, etc. I find it difficult to take an hour and a half from my schedule.  I know I have to fit something back in."
3 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Voter Fraud or "Calibration Error"? in the group The Great Debate
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner"
5 minutes ago
Rick Shelton commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"Jack, I'm of the mind that he's just playing a joke and I'm just going along."
6 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"That's why I started SLOWLY. For me it was a twenty minute gym visit twice a week. An occasional run. I gradually worked my schedule to what I do now. It took me years."
8 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
""something has to be forfeited".  The question is what.  If you're parking your ass on the couch for two or three hours each evening then it's obvious what needs to be forfeited, but if you're constantly busy with…"
8 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"I kept the tax form to remember exactly how much I took, not because of anything having to do with taxes.  I'd pay it back because I needed it when I took it, but I don't need it anymore.  I'm not sure it's possible,…"
11 minutes ago
"You're right some would call those excuses.  Some would call them reasons.  And some wouldn't really care one way or another.  Sometimes it's not about "what exercises do I do" sometimes it's how do I…"
13 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service