I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. I am a IT Systems Manager and subcontractor who enjoys spending time with his wife and two young daughters. I also enjoy running, traveling, music, anything technical and watching baseball. Hope to connect with some other guys here!

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sam! I am also brand new to this forum.  I am a CNC Machinist and I enjoy making things.  I am a big "from scratch" kind of guy, and anything I can make from raw materials, whether it's baking a loaf of bread or turning chess pieces on a lathe.  

I like 'from scratch' as well, drives my wife nuts.  I don't even like to use ketchup or mustard in my bar-b-que sauce.

LOL, I'm with both of you there. I use recipes as guides or suggestions but I usually end up making things my own way...same thing with putting together furniture or building computer hardware.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Chu Kim's discussion Slavery is Awesome
""I don't know why I am responding to your asinine comments, " Denny already answered that in his first sentence."
30 minutes ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Chu Kim's discussion Slavery is Awesome
"Chu, Nothing you just said refutes what Will said."
31 minutes ago
Chu Kim replied to Chu Kim's discussion Slavery is Awesome
"I don't know why I am responding to your asinine comments, but just let me straighten you out on some things. 1) Koreans and Chinese are ethnically distinct people. If you have any actual experience with these two groups, you can notice…"
38 minutes ago
Chu Kim replied to Chu Kim's discussion Slavery is Awesome
"Will. I can honestly say that you don't know that much about Koreans. If we were such a conquered and dominated people throughout history, how is it that we survived for thousands of years caught between these civilizations that went to war…"
1 hour ago
Michael J. K. left a comment for Damaged Boy
"Wish you would show up sometime hope you are doing well"
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Christian's discussion 20 year old looking for advice from you "white collar" gents.....is the money worth it?
"Only two?"
5 hours ago
John White commented on John White's blog post where are the decent women?
"not many opinions on women? so most men here are happy with their relationship? I highly doubt it."
6 hours ago
Michael D. Denny replied to AlanR's discussion Picking up a side hustle - Investing the time and energy before you see a payoff.
"My experience is that a side gig should be doing something you really love. My buddy and I are slowly amassing the equipment and tools to get into doing marine salvage work on the side. I have no idea if it will actually make money or not, but…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service