I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. I am a IT Systems Manager and subcontractor who enjoys spending time with his wife and two young daughters. I also enjoy running, traveling, music, anything technical and watching baseball. Hope to connect with some other guys here!

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sam! I am also brand new to this forum.  I am a CNC Machinist and I enjoy making things.  I am a big "from scratch" kind of guy, and anything I can make from raw materials, whether it's baking a loaf of bread or turning chess pieces on a lathe.  

LOL, I'm with both of you there. I use recipes as guides or suggestions but I usually end up making things my own way...same thing with putting together furniture or building computer hardware.

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel replied to Persona non Grata's discussion What's the worst evil one can commit? in the group The Great Debate
"Probably torture and/or slavery. Worse if it's done to kids."
21 minutes ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion How goes the war in the group The Great Debate
"If you wake up and there's shit in your toilet, you're not going to put too much thought into it. If, however, you wake up and there's shit in the kitchen, that might indicate a problem."
52 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Sir's discussion How goes the war in the group The Great Debate
"What analogy would that be?"
1 hour ago
Sir replied to Leonardo McGrabe's discussion Swimwear in the US
"I tend to wear underwear, but I don't see how anyone's going to notice."
5 hours ago
Leonardo McGrabe replied to Leonardo McGrabe's discussion Swimwear in the US
"Ok, thanks. I guess it's just a cultural thing at the university.(Seems odd to it's in Ohio though.)"
5 hours ago
Mongoose commented on Mongoose's photo
Thumbnail

Injured foot/Ankle

"OK: Doctorotrist it is."
5 hours ago
Steve Dallas replied to Leonardo McGrabe's discussion Swimwear in the US
"Well yeah, board shorts don't have the horrid, ill-fitting, super uncomfortable internet. Long live the fat bald guy in the board shorts(me)"
5 hours ago
Vendetta commented on Mongoose's photo
Thumbnail

Injured foot/Ankle

"Only if you pay me royalties!"
5 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service