I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. I am a IT Systems Manager and subcontractor who enjoys spending time with his wife and two young daughters. I also enjoy running, traveling, music, anything technical and watching baseball. Hope to connect with some other guys here!

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sam! I am also brand new to this forum.  I am a CNC Machinist and I enjoy making things.  I am a big "from scratch" kind of guy, and anything I can make from raw materials, whether it's baking a loaf of bread or turning chess pieces on a lathe.  

I like 'from scratch' as well, drives my wife nuts.  I don't even like to use ketchup or mustard in my bar-b-que sauce.

LOL, I'm with both of you there. I use recipes as guides or suggestions but I usually end up making things my own way...same thing with putting together furniture or building computer hardware.

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Don't be fatuous. It can't be that crappy."
3 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"So even after a couple days to think over what I told you, you still have shit for a response to the fact that there is no forest. Coward or intellectually empty?"
5 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Brad Williams's discussion Can Men and Women be Just Friends
"    Quite possible, as long as you aren't hormonal, lust-filled, or desperate. I generally prefer hanging out with men (there's a lot I wouldn't do in mixed company) but I get along with some women fine without trying to…"
6 minutes ago
Will replied to Ricky's discussion Your gay Brothers in the group New Warriors
"I'd want specifics on "homophobia" (I assume this means not a phobia, but oppression or wish to oppress or devalue). ...but I can comment on the Isms & Issues ("I&I") dividing men by this or that identity group.…"
7 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Well, to be fair it is a different day. Perhaps his WOTD generator has a limited number of choices."
11 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Oh yeah!  Leverets FTW!"
17 minutes ago
Chuck Knight replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
20 minutes ago
William H Lanteigne commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
"The main point is the Tea Party hypocrisy in opposing the ACA for purely ideological reasons, despite the economic advantage to the state and its taxpayers in joining the exchanges and expanding Medicaid. "
20 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service