I stumbled across this site while searching for some new hobbies.  I have really enjoyed reading many of the articles here.  The dress and grooming section have been very helpful.  I have been looking at updating my attire and have found just about every question I have ever tried to search located all in one site.

I dabble in a bit of everything.  Fishing, Hunting, Archery, Photography, Wood working and many other things.  I am still searching for that one thing that just grabs a hold of me.  Looking into watch making and weaving. 

Other than that not much else to say.  I figure I will continue to get to read some good articles on here and possibly contribute something useful to some of the discussions.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Latest Activity

M. replied to Mongoose's discussion Add A Caption Again (this is an actual product)
"Yes, it is. But I tried to be polite. I'll message you my worst."
15 minutes ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Interested in Engineering-Any Knowledgeable Guys?
"Such advice is not without merit. However, there would exist engineers who fail to transfer to management."
23 minutes ago
Mongoose replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Interested in Engineering-Any Knowledgeable Guys?
"Engineers? Here? I don't think you will find any of them varmints 'round these parts. :-)"
1 hour ago
David F. replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Interested in Engineering-Any Knowledgeable Guys?
"Most disciplines move from grunt work, to design / lead work, to team leader work, to management as you progress.  At first you need to be broken in.  Yes you know a hell of lot of book learning, but you don't know how it is done…"
1 hour ago
Steve Valline replied to Ross Blaising's discussion Book
"Thank you Sir"
2 hours ago
Rick Shelton replied to Mongoose's discussion Add A Caption Again (this is an actual product)
"That's NOT lemonade!!!"
2 hours ago
Mongoose replied to Mongoose's discussion Add A Caption Again (this is an actual product)
"Perhaps. But the imagery that comes to mind is much worse than pond water."
2 hours ago
Sir replied to Mongoose's discussion Add A Caption Again (this is an actual product)
"Like your last, this is best captionless."
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service