Greetings, my name is Adam and am from Auckland, I'm 22. Looking forward to be part of the site and starting the 30 days to be a better man challenge soon.

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome.  There's already a current thread by someone who's doing the challenge; maybe you'd like to use it!

Thanks. I'll check it out, I think I know which one you are referring to.

Welcome Adam.  It's a fine name you have which I also chose for my son.  Be well! 

It is! I like it.

Welcome, Adam.

Thanks

Hello & welcome to the board.

Thanks!

Welcome!

Thanks, Todd.

Welcome  Adam hope we can hope we can talk soon

Sure Zak. Thanks.

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"lol"
24 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I don't advocate mobs pulling down statues. But it's an interesting twist of historiography that we revere a mob that tore down one statue, and revile one that tore down another. "
26 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
""1st, I don't advocate mobs pulling down statues. Now excuse me while I advocate mobs pulling down statues." "2nd, it's not that these statues don't fit the narrative. It's that they don't explain their…"
41 minutes ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
51 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"1st, I don't advocate mobs pulling down statues. Though I do remember a rowdy mob pulling down a statue of King George III in NYC in 1776... most people remember that mob as a group of patriots. The civil processes that have done away with…"
1 hour ago
"^^"
1 hour ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I think it's reasonable. I didn't really expect anyone to have a real problem with it, but it seemed like a good somewhat neutral starting point to talk about the whole statue thing. "
1 hour ago
Fisticuffs posted a discussion

Teddy Roosevelt

Good morning/afternoon/evening all,I was wondering if anybody could recommend a book written by Teddy Roosevelt. I know there are quite a few but is there one that stands above all the rest?See More
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service