Hi,

I'm 30, live in Northeast.

How's everyone doing? :)

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suppose I should add that I like software development, travelling, working out and spending time with my wife.

Welcome Andy...yeap, adding info definitely helps. You like working out? Are you trying to lose weight or are you bulking up?

Lose weight and gain strength, gaining size is a secondary thing.

Cool...I think I'm done with my bulking up phase, although I haven't achieved all my goals yet. I started trying to get lean, and I did cross fit training, which is a bit intense but works. See you around!

welcome!

Welcome Andy! You could definitely bulk that introduction out a little. What brought you to the AoM and the forum? 

Lack of any good outlets that's just for men.  So many areas online bow to the feminine imperative that anything masculine is bent to the erratic emotional needs of whatever it is that's considered political correctness du jour.  It ranges from slightly annoying to absurd.  But here, it's a space for men, for manly skills and other things.  I like that, I would love to continue to be part of this community in one capacity or another.

It's a good outlet and a way for men to develop, by learning from other manly men, not what the talking heads (in media, politics, entertainment, etc.) are regurgitating today.

I look forward to seeing your contributions to the community. You are right, this is one of the few true havens for men online. 

RSS

Latest Activity

David Varella updated their profile
18 minutes ago
David Varella posted photos
20 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu replied to Josh100LuBu's discussion My Fathers Bodybuilding Progress Leading Towards The 2014 Championships.
"Nothing wrong with that John."
27 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu replied to Josh100LuBu's discussion My Fathers Bodybuilding Progress Leading Towards The 2014 Championships.
"Thanks Elon I took those pics, i'll post some photos of me soon!"
45 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Josh100LuBu's discussion My Fathers Bodybuilding Progress Leading Towards The 2014 Championships.
"Well, we are in perfect agreement for perhaps the first time. You are definitely a poser."
49 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Belmin Bratic's discussion Procrastination in a students life
"Pray for your "Gentleman's C." "
50 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"For the umpteenth time: This is not the AoG. Even if it were this is an internet forum. It exists in part for the express purpose of giving folks a place to argue. You would do well to remember that. "
1 hour ago
Will replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"I looked that up.  It mean:  what is seen can't be un-seen; there are no girls on the Internet; any girl who posts a pic is obliged to expose herself; and something about cellular automata."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service