Hi,

I'm 30, live in Northeast.

How's everyone doing? :)

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suppose I should add that I like software development, travelling, working out and spending time with my wife.

Welcome Andy...yeap, adding info definitely helps. You like working out? Are you trying to lose weight or are you bulking up?

Lose weight and gain strength, gaining size is a secondary thing.

Cool...I think I'm done with my bulking up phase, although I haven't achieved all my goals yet. I started trying to get lean, and I did cross fit training, which is a bit intense but works. See you around!

welcome!

Welcome Andy! You could definitely bulk that introduction out a little. What brought you to the AoM and the forum? 

Lack of any good outlets that's just for men.  So many areas online bow to the feminine imperative that anything masculine is bent to the erratic emotional needs of whatever it is that's considered political correctness du jour.  It ranges from slightly annoying to absurd.  But here, it's a space for men, for manly skills and other things.  I like that, I would love to continue to be part of this community in one capacity or another.

It's a good outlet and a way for men to develop, by learning from other manly men, not what the talking heads (in media, politics, entertainment, etc.) are regurgitating today.

I look forward to seeing your contributions to the community. You are right, this is one of the few true havens for men online. 

RSS

Latest Activity

John Bravo replied to John Bravo's discussion I held out sex for love first....Why is it so hard to find a girl who's done the same?
"I'm really glad you asked because this is EXACTLY what it all boils down to Brad... While I would be incredibly grateful for her honesty, I would have a hard time coping with her actions on the second instance more so than the first...but…"
4 minutes ago
Brad Williams replied to John Bravo's discussion I held out sex for love first....Why is it so hard to find a girl who's done the same?
"I have a question. What if you meet a cool girl whom you're interested in.  You ask her this question about her past.  She reveals that, let's say once or twice she had sex with a guy she barely knew.  One was a promising…"
1 hour ago
Lon R. replied to Steve Dallas's discussion Confessions(hated it) in the group Film
"At least Cameron's version didn't have dogs that spontaneously broke into rap."
1 hour ago
Lon R. joined Brett Balcar's group
Thumbnail

Film

Discuss your favorite films and upcoming releases
1 hour ago
Christopher Jeong replied to Hunter's discussion Self control
"Its only natural! Don't be embarrassed or ashamed of it, embrace the feeling! And please stop thinking of roadkill while making out with your girl, its such a waste. Go more in depth with her and EXPERIENCE the feelings of the body and the…"
1 hour ago
John Bravo replied to John Bravo's discussion I held out sex for love first....Why is it so hard to find a girl who's done the same?
"Carl, How is my criteria random? I know I am not compatible with someone who views sex as a very casual thing as I've always viewed it as powerful and sacred. Another great AoM post I believe is very…"
1 hour ago
"Ok Shane slow down there a sec... I said my *personal* deal breaker has been based on sex without committed love...I gave you my experience as to what spoke of commitment, not to what arbitrary length of time defines it."
1 hour ago
Dave P left a comment for Matt195
"Thanks buddy!"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service