Hello to all the members of Art of Manliness.My name is David.I am 26 years of age and following this forum from the last two weeks.It's my  honor to join you guys.

Tags: Greetings, Hello, Introduction

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a good motto, right there. Welcome to the community.

Thank you very much for welcoming me to the community.@Liam Watson.

How are you?

I can't complain bud. How about you? I'm loving that GoPro pistol mount on your website by the way.

I am Good.Thanks for asking.I also love that.By the way what do you do?

I'm a student filmmaker, and we've just got some GoPro's to play with so I'm interested in what we can do with it.

That's great.About GoPro's this is single piece aluminum construction works perfectly with quick detach system.It is also compatible with different pistols as well.

Welcome to AoM. Was nice talking to you.

Thank you very much Matt.Same here!

Welcome to the forum, David.

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel Rodriguez replied to Steve Dallas's discussion First God.... in the group The Great Debate
"So you would kill or betray everyone you know just because god told you?  "
1 hour ago
Pocono Charlie commented on thehuhman's group Men Over 50
"As a follow up to my December post, I had my inaugural colonscopy yesterday.  After being warned, repeatedly, that I would be sedated and unable to do much for the rest of the day, it was a surprise that I was awake for at least part of the…"
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to Steve Dallas's discussion First God.... in the group The Great Debate
"Terry I have absolutely zero respect for your opinions and your attitude in general, and I think it is YOU who broadly expresses non-scriptural opinions. Therefore, I have no patience with your hateful nonsense, therefore I reply to you in kind,…"
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to Steve Dallas's discussion First God.... in the group The Great Debate
"Of course, I can only answer about myself. I place God first. My faith is the prism through which I view - or try to view - all of creation. This prism is ever-changing. Perhaps ever growing like a crystal would be a more apt description. As my…"
3 hours ago
P. Dictus Magister replied to Cory Ross's discussion Audio Renaissance: The Art of Manly Music
"Chek this link gentlemen. What do you think about this list"
4 hours ago
Paul joined Jace Mullen's group
Thumbnail

California

For all of those who live in California. whether its Nor*Cal or So*Cal San Diego or San Fransico
4 hours ago
Profile IconRon Hockett and Benjamin R Hargis joined JonEdanger's group
Thumbnail

Wet Shaving (No Spam!)

A group to discuss anything and everything concerning straight, SE or DE razor shaving.Spam will not be tolerated. Any member who spams the group will be uninvited.See More
9 hours ago
Brian Splash replied to Jake's discussion What are some clothing brands that are made to last?
"I reinvented my wardrobe a few years ago and started looking into that very question , in scouring blogs and different forums I came across some great brands that make vintage style or heritage clothes by artisans that try to replicate clothes and…"
9 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service