Hello to all the members of Art of Manliness.My name is David.I am 26 years of age and following this forum from the last two weeks.It's my  honor to join you guys.

Tags: Greetings, Hello, Introduction

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a good motto, right there. Welcome to the community.

Thank you very much for welcoming me to the community.@Liam Watson.

How are you?

I can't complain bud. How about you? I'm loving that GoPro pistol mount on your website by the way.

I am Good.Thanks for asking.I also love that.By the way what do you do?

I'm a student filmmaker, and we've just got some GoPro's to play with so I'm interested in what we can do with it.

That's great.About GoPro's this is single piece aluminum construction works perfectly with quick detach system.It is also compatible with different pistols as well.

Welcome to AoM. Was nice talking to you.

Thank you very much Matt.Same here!

Welcome to the forum, David.

RSS

Latest Activity

Josh100LuBu commented on Vendetta5885's photo
Thumbnail

Electro Shock Therapy

"Wow, great photo. "
21 minutes ago
Shane commented on Vendetta5885's photo
Thumbnail

Electro Shock Therapy

"Hmmmm. Seems like the exact opposite of what you'd want to do."
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"Second ... isn't most anti-discrimination policy built 'for the 1 out of 100,000' (give or take)?  It is explicitly for the protection of minorities -- the fewer the better.  I have a hard time thinking special…"
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"The 'policy' of not intentionally punishing the innocent is hardly "built for the 1 out of 100,000".  It's a pretty fundamental policy of American jurisprudence.  It's the basis of warrant law, search and…"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"Do you build policies for the 1 out of 100,000 or 1 out of 1,000,000? You can empathize while still realizing that a given situation may not in any way represent the normal state of affairs. "
2 hours ago
Jack Bauer replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"Your guy isn't the rugged type.  Short of trading him in for an off-road model, the best you're going to do is give him a reason to endure it because of something he enjoys -- sex, fishing, weapons, booze, wild game, motorboating…"
2 hours ago
Vendetta5885 commented on Vendetta5885's photo
Thumbnail

Electro Shock Therapy

"Haha, my sentiments exactly Rick. I actually elected to not do this one the last time I ran a Tough Mudder. I did it once and got the token picture, no use in practicing bleeding. Shane, this is the "electro shock therapy" an obstacle in…"
2 hours ago
Rick Shelton commented on Vendetta5885's photo
Thumbnail

Electro Shock Therapy

"Now that you mention it, you're right.  I won't ask if you... well I won't ask. My sister-in-law and her husband have done Tough Mudders.  For myself I can't see running through a field of hanging live wires.  I…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service