Hello to all the members of Art of Manliness.My name is David.I am 26 years of age and following this forum from the last two weeks.It's my  honor to join you guys.

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a good motto, right there. Welcome to the community.

Thank you very much for welcoming me to the community.@Liam Watson.

How are you?

I can't complain bud. How about you? I'm loving that GoPro pistol mount on your website by the way.

I am Good.Thanks for asking.I also love that.By the way what do you do?

I'm a student filmmaker, and we've just got some GoPro's to play with so I'm interested in what we can do with it.

That's great.About GoPro's this is single piece aluminum construction works perfectly with quick detach system.It is also compatible with different pistols as well.

Welcome to AoM. Was nice talking to you.

Thank you very much Matt.Same here!

Welcome to the forum, David.

RSS

Latest Activity

Vendetta replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"Because two loud mouths on the internet represent the entire voting class of the U.S.... You clown."
8 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"No evidence. Other than her emails. Other than board certified doctors commentary. If "concussion" is what you're goi with, you should be careful with throwing around the "conspiracy" label."
58 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"BS in that there is no evidence that she has ongoing issues now, much less anything related to the concussion she did suffer in 2012. "
1 hour ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"I didn't care much about her "stamina."  But we've got some undisputed evidence here of brain issues…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"I didn't. That's weirdly phrased. I was being asked how Trump supporters would respond to a leak that he was on certain drugs. I also got floated the "Russian Connection" several months ago as well."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"How did you wind up being a pharmaceutical guinea pig?"
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"LOL! Fair point."
2 hours ago
"CNN has already tried pushing that story. It didn't gain any traction. They'd have to argue he's on a super drug cocktail, which is impossible now since the email leaks showed she's already using the drug they'd have to…"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service