Hello to all the members of Art of Manliness.My name is David.I am 26 years of age and following this forum from the last two weeks.It's my  honor to join you guys.

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a good motto, right there. Welcome to the community.

Thank you very much for welcoming me to the community.@Liam Watson.

How are you?

I can't complain bud. How about you? I'm loving that GoPro pistol mount on your website by the way.

I am Good.Thanks for asking.I also love that.By the way what do you do?

I'm a student filmmaker, and we've just got some GoPro's to play with so I'm interested in what we can do with it.

That's great.About GoPro's this is single piece aluminum construction works perfectly with quick detach system.It is also compatible with different pistols as well.

Welcome to AoM. Was nice talking to you.

Thank you very much Matt.Same here!

Welcome to the forum, David.

Latest Activity

StuttPros updated their profile
3 hours ago
Joseph Mcallen left a comment for Chip
"Hey, Chip. I had a class with a student, by the time I was done my 4 year old was out of school so had to pic him up and bring him home. Long story short, didn´t have time to get back to you. I´m sorry about that. I hope we can chat some…"
3 hours ago
Sir replied to Joshua Paul Hood's discussion How can I help a friend?
"I once asked a (male) friend if I could call him any time of day or night if going cold turkey on TV got me into depression.  He told me later how much he was hoping I didn't choose the middle of the night... but he said sure.  I…"
7 hours ago
Joshua Paul Hood replied to Joshua Paul Hood's discussion How can I help a friend?
"I was thinking of letting her know that she can call or text me any time of day if she needs to talk about anything. I just wasn't sure if that would be over stepping any boundaries in any way."
7 hours ago
Joshua Paul Hood replied to Joshua Paul Hood's discussion How can I help a friend?
"Thanks for advice."
7 hours ago
Kevin Collier replied to Sen's discussion Most Cost Effective Rifle in the group Riflemen
"Okay then, a good .22 is the way to go. In a bolt action look for a used Marlin 25, they had fantastic barrels. New bolt, check out the CZ rifles, not cheap, but not heartbreakers either. In a semi-auto, go with a Ruger 10-22, they run forever, and…"
8 hours ago
MJB joined Tyler Wainright's group

Manly Dads

This group is for men out there who have children and are looking for a better way to balance manhood with fatherhood
8 hours ago
MJB joined M Saxton's group

The Art of Warriorness

Just as Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War,” has been applied to many different aspects of modern life; I believe there are many great lessons to be learned from all of the warriors and warrior societies, from SEALS to Samurais, and Spetsnaz to Spartans.
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service