Hello to all the members of Art of Manliness.My name is David.I am 26 years of age and following this forum from the last two weeks.It's my  honor to join you guys.

Tags: Greetings, Hello, Introduction

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a good motto, right there. Welcome to the community.

Thank you very much for welcoming me to the community.@Liam Watson.

How are you?

I can't complain bud. How about you? I'm loving that GoPro pistol mount on your website by the way.

I am Good.Thanks for asking.I also love that.By the way what do you do?

I'm a student filmmaker, and we've just got some GoPro's to play with so I'm interested in what we can do with it.

That's great.About GoPro's this is single piece aluminum construction works perfectly with quick detach system.It is also compatible with different pistols as well.

Welcome to AoM. Was nice talking to you.

Thank you very much Matt.Same here!

Welcome to the forum, David.

RSS

Latest Activity

Chuck Knight replied to Kit's discussion Awkward problem - embarrassed about the size of my member..
"I don't have to imagine. Gentlemen, it is a real problem."
1 hour ago
Stuart Charles posted a discussion

Moneys... and what to do with em

Hello,I have spent the last year paying off all my credit card debt. I have paid off $10,000 so far, just $1,000 to go.I've been working two jobs to achieve this, and also studying part time so that I can change into a career of my choice (instead of just working in whatever jobs I can get).My next goal will be to save $10,000 as a safety fund.But then, I'm not sure...In what ways do you all invest? Or do you not invest at all? Do you prefer to have it still safety in the bank? Let me know, for…See More
1 hour ago
Stuart Charles replied to Kit's discussion Awkward problem - embarrassed about the size of my member..
"wrap it around your thigh"
1 hour ago
Stuart Charles replied to Will's discussion Is it manly to own a cat?
"I have a cat. His name is Wednesday. We thought it was a female and it 'played' with it's food alot. Found out it was a male. Too late to change the name. He's a murderer. Kills everything. Fights with dogs. The last fight he had…"
1 hour ago
Bob Brower replied to Pale Horse's discussion On Diversity in the group The Great Debate
"from your mouth to gods ears . i hope your right i really really do ."
1 hour ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Pale Horse's discussion On Diversity in the group The Great Debate
"What do you mean we can't fix this? It's a cycle... happens about every 100 years... almost like clockwork... we fix it every time, without killing 2 out of three people. Ecclesiastes 1:9.... there's nothing new under the sun.…"
2 hours ago
Thomas Patrick replied to Andreias's discussion proactively dealing with anger
"He's angry at his wife, he doesn't hate her and he's not going to let someone else disrespect her because he's mad"
2 hours ago
Thomas Patrick replied to Andreias's discussion proactively dealing with anger
"Tell her if she doesn't knock it off you'll slap the shit out of her?Might not be the best idea but you have to show her you're serious about wanting her to treat you better."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service