Hello Gents,

My name is Seth Hirschkorn and I am from the wonderful state of Montana.  Glad to be a part of this community of Manliness and learn everything I can from all of you.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome! I have fond memories of Montana. The first decent pizza I had after living on the west coast was in Missoula. I will be forever grateful to that town.

Missoula is a great town.  Great beer, great people, great scenery. It represents MT well.

Never been to Montana, but its on the bucket list.  Welcome. 

oh and that's a bad ass beard, my friend. 

Hey thanks man.  If you end up making it someday, hit this Montanan up for tips and places to check out.

awesome beard

RSS

Latest Activity

Harry David updated their profile
48 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Brad Williams's discussion Self-Defense Without Guns
"I'm your huckleberry."
56 minutes ago
David Johns left a comment for Luke Marrott
"Welcome, Luke!"
2 hours ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Daniel's discussion Cannibusiness woman get a job? in the group The Great Debate
""Stop helping me, Jethro." -Jed Clampett"
2 hours ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to James Sullivan's discussion When can a boy learn to fight back?
" "
2 hours ago
Daniel replied to Daniel's discussion Cannibusiness woman get a job? in the group The Great Debate
"As long as the movement insists on making credible political traction as difficult as possible for themselves.... ..this is now the official running thread for drug puns."
2 hours ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Daniel's discussion Cannibusiness woman get a job? in the group The Great Debate
"Well played."
2 hours ago
Will replied to Daniel's discussion Cannibusiness woman get a job? in the group The Great Debate
"It's true:  the news business really has gone to pot.  <rim shot>"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service