Hello Gents,

My name is Seth Hirschkorn and I am from the wonderful state of Montana.  Glad to be a part of this community of Manliness and learn everything I can from all of you.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome! I have fond memories of Montana. The first decent pizza I had after living on the west coast was in Missoula. I will be forever grateful to that town.

Missoula is a great town.  Great beer, great people, great scenery. It represents MT well.

Never been to Montana, but its on the bucket list.  Welcome. 

oh and that's a bad ass beard, my friend. 

Hey thanks man.  If you end up making it someday, hit this Montanan up for tips and places to check out.

awesome beard

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"My response was to whiskeyjack, who seemed to reiterate the questions for himself.  Couldn't care less about the gnostic. JB"
7 minutes ago
Shane replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"Job isn't on trial here. Satan didn't even know who Job was util God pointed him out. It's not Job who was accused, it was God."
8 minutes ago
Jeremy Lende posted photos
13 minutes ago
Nate H replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"Agreed. James makes it clear that God does not tempt us with evil. Would love to comment on this more but I have a job that I'm responsible for right now. Let's just say that if you keep Job 1:3 in context of the rest of the book of Job…"
16 minutes ago
BesView 422 posted photos
20 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"Jack and Al, despite your best intentions, I'm afraid that your words will fall on deaf ears and/or blind eyes. Applying the logic or reason of mainstream Christianity in a context where your interlocutor has rejected the logic and reason of…"
24 minutes ago
BesView 422 replied to John Muir's discussion What do you keep in your trunk?
"I carry one of those portable battery boosters, jumper cables, a tow strap, shovel, and in winter a pair of heavy hunting boots.  Maybe a small igloo ice chest - just in case. "
30 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"+1"
30 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service