Hello everyone,

My name is John Williams and I am new to the AOM community.  I have been a frequenter of the site for a few months now and I really enjoy everything going on here.  I think this is a great resource for men and a good community, and I quite enjoy reading the articles.

A bit about myself; I am 27 and happily married for a little over a year now. I am a paramedic and in addition to that my wife and I are both still students. We are from and live in California, however we are in the process of moving to Nevada. I love the outdoors and almost any activity relating to them or taking place in them. I also enjoy learning about/practicing medicine, music (listening, writing, playing guitar), reading, writing, cooking and eating, woodworking, soccer, traveling, trap and skeet shooting, spending time with family and a host of other things.  I love learning about new things.

It's good to be here, greetings.

John W

"All daring and courage, all iron endurance of misfortune-make for a finer, nobler type of manhood" - T.R.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!

RSS

Latest Activity

David K. replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"Well, that rules out shrooms and the ghost pepper"
4 minutes ago
Wasatch replied to Will Whitson's discussion Bloggers, how do you promote your site?
"Blogs are like coffee kiosks. There's only a few quality ones that are worth visiting more than once.  "
4 minutes ago
James Sullivan replied to Paul_of_TX's discussion 2014 Midterm Elections in the group The Great Debate
"The Republicans will take the senate, and in record time, our government will go back to being just as useless as it finds itself today. The President will up the blaming of things on Republicans, Republicans will blame it on Obama. So, pretty much,…"
4 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"@Lucius and Jack -- That's what happens when you live your life via smartphone.  And then you just have to message quickly.  I drive a few relatives nuts because I'm not an especially fast typist and don't use the…"
5 minutes ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"That's my thinking exactly. The last time I used "2" instead of "to" was in high school when I was texting on a 9 digit keypad... even then it usually took longer."
9 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Voter Fraud or "Calibration Error"? in the group The Great Debate
"The fun tech thing that nobody wants to talk about.  I would opine the real reason that voting machine touch screens don't work too well is the well-known government obsession with getting stuff for the lowest possible front end cost.…"
11 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"It'd take me longer to find the "2" than to type "to". JB"
11 minutes ago
Wasatch replied to Will Whitson's discussion Bloggers, how do you promote your site?
"Lol, clever. Asking how to promote your site, while promoting your site.  "
11 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service