Hey Gentlemen! When I found this site I was surprised by the quality content the site delivers. I’m recently divorced and currently reinventing myself at the age of 46. After many years doing the 9 to 5 corporate gig, I decided to set out on my own. I’m in the early stage of entrepreneurship and loving it. Hopefully I can avoid some common pitfalls and provide lessons learned in this forum. I look forward to engagement with gents in the community.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the forum, Ronald.

RSS

Latest Activity

Edward Warden replied to Peter O'Reilly's discussion Every Time You Finish A Book, Post The Title Here in the group Book Group
"I've read everything by Grisham and Grafton, and have just started Evanovich's fourth Stephanie Plum. Of the first three, "Three for the Money" was my favorite."
34 minutes ago
Edward Warden updated their profile
37 minutes ago
Edward Warden replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"No, you should not kill yourself because God's love is bigger than any problem that we face."
43 minutes ago
Nick H replied to Braeden's discussion Endless Forms Most Beautiful
3 hours ago
Nick H replied to Eric W's discussion Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests
"Some clothes are purely fashionable (tuxedos), some purely functional (coveralls/boiler suit), and the rest are on a spectrum between the two. I feel these vests (never heard the word gilet before so thank you for the addition to my vocabulary) lean…"
3 hours ago
Nick H added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical

There is nothing political or religious about this topic but let's face it, unless I'm discussing going shirtless or masterbating, there isn't too many active groups at the moment. I thought it would be a rude headline for the front page though. So here it is, on Herb's biblical paradigm/TGD. At least I think it is. You can't comment on the group's main page anymore and the feed doesn't show on the community main page either anymore (or does it again now?) so who knows, maybe no one can read…See More
3 hours ago
Nick H replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Ameretta maybe it isn't your skin colour or gender but your attitude that's the problem."
4 hours ago
Nick H replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"AOM members have said this since before many of the current regulars joined. http://community.artofmanliness.com/group/worthlessbanter/forum/topics/is-it-just-me-or-has-this-site The novelty wears off for some I think"
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service