Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I was already following this blog for more then a year but it never occurred to me to join this community but couple of days ago I just did.

My name is Ferdi. I am 29 years old and I live in the Netherlands. If you have ever been there I live in southwest near the sea.

Personally I started following this site because i liked the kind of articles that they have.

I am always looking out to improve myself. Becoming the better/stronger version off myself.

This translates allot into reading but also things I do and how I behave in this world. I am a strong believer you get what you put in. If you are a jerk don't expect people to treat you with love and respect. You get the idea.

I love reading. I usually read Philosophy's( Like plato) and self improvement books. I take out the things that resonate with me and apply them into my life. Or at least I try to.

I also read books about health & fitness for trying to expand my workouts.

I don't go to the gym. I do everything at home and my basis is always bodyweight workouts and just being creative with weights for lifting.

My day to day job is that I am a electrical technician.

I just hope to discover people here that are like minded here and learn new things or perhaps help someone out.

Well don't really know what to say next so if you have any questions for me just ask me.

Have a nice day gentlemen!

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dan heet ik je graag welkom op het forum. Zelf ben ik ook Nederlands, en 16 jaar oud. 
Ook ik lees graag filosofie. Ik ben nu bezig met het lezen van Chinese filosofie (Laozi/Mozi), aangezien we dit thema behandelen met de leesgroep bij ons op school.

Nog maals, van harte welkom.

Hi Ferdi, it's great that you're trying to improve yourself! I try to look at my behavior and decisions to see if I'm the person I want to be. Unfortunately, sometimes you're a good person, and people take advantage; I'm learning to recognize who's worth it and who's not. Man, I getting a little deep here. Welcome to TAOM.

I know what you mean. Some people will take advantage of others. that will never change.

RSS

Latest Activity

MilkAndWookiees replied to Man O Mission's discussion Have Gun Will Travel?
"What's it called? I'd like to look it up. The one I saw was, to the best of my knowledge, just one episode about DS from a series that discussed all sorts of agencies from around the world."
19 minutes ago
MilkAndWookiees replied to Man O Mission's discussion Have Gun Will Travel?
"If you were to join a mercenary... Er, pardon me, a "security contractor" group, then that might be a different matter. ;)"
23 minutes ago
Andrew joined OldSoul_76's group
Thumbnail

Date Night Ideas

Romance is manly. And every man should know how to plan a great night out for his woman. But, let's face it, sometimes ideas are few and far between. This group is for exchanging ideas about the venerable "Date Night" and other acts of romance.
27 minutes ago
N Fan replied to Matt's discussion The art of doing and not thinking
"I gave a similar bit of advice on another post recently on a similar topic. Keep a daily journal. There are a handful of articles on this website concerning the topic and I found it to be incredibly useful in keeping myself accountable. Determine…"
40 minutes ago
Edward Warden commented on Brian Burnham's group Remembering Dad
"My dad died March 17, 2007.  I was on a surge deployment on the USS Ronald Reagan in the Sea of Japan.  I had seen him last in early January, and, although he was hospitalized, he was expected to get better.  We had not been close,…"
1 hour ago
Adam Parker posted photos
1 hour ago
Edward Warden joined Brian Burnham's group
Thumbnail

Remembering Dad

This is a group for men who have lost their fathers. It is a place to mourn, celebrate, and remember our fathers and a place for men to share experiences and draw strength from one another.See More
1 hour ago
Edward Warden joined Craig's group
Thumbnail

Football

A place to discuss the sport so many of us love!!! Favorite teams, players, memorable games, manly outtings, and more!See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service