I am batting about 50/50 on ordering or making good vs dry-tasteless sandwiches. 

What is your favorite deli or homemade sandwich? 

Views: 566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm all about a montreal smoked meat stacked high on rye bread.  Simple, delicious.

Its making me hungry just thinking about it.

RSS

Latest Activity

Rick Shelton commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"That's not 'edge', that's just your crazy showing."
2 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"Don't remind me in the middle of my happy de-load week, please! lol"
3 minutes ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"No,the reason your saying that John is because you can't tell how powerful I am in terms of size since there is nothing and no one to compare it to in the photo, my posture is perfect and I walk elegantly. I'm about 6'3 and very…"
9 minutes ago
James Sullivan replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"So was mine...."
11 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"Ha ha, yea, I did. Hey, I am a lucky man, and maybe just a bit stupid."
12 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"I've had a lifetime of body shame; was unhappy with my body. The last thing I wanted to do was draw attention to my quest, in fear if I did not make my goal there would be even more shame to deal with. I started by quietly joining a gym that…"
16 minutes ago
Will replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"The men looking at each other in disbelief:  perfect response.  (In many situations!)"
23 minutes ago
Will replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"I just created a group The Interpretation of Dreams, whereby we might discuss the meaning of such things.  It has to be approved."
27 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service