So i have this  stuff called Wolfthorn from Old Spice,and it smells amazing!  It is the best scent I have tried by far.  It's sort of  citrus smell, but with a hint of the classic musk smell to it.  It sticks with you, too.  What is your favorite fragrance and what is it like?

Views: 2163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When it comes daily to aftershaves I like the Gillette lotion and Old Spice original scents. Cologne is a whole other deal. I think a man should only use it light and sparingly for special occasions. For a movie or date with the wife I like the Adidas Moves or the Davidoff Coolwater. There is a bottle of stetson in the medicine cabinet but I have not tried it yet.

Everyday wear: Clubman, Clubman Musk, Clubman Bay Rum, Original Old Spice. I pick what I feel that day.

For more formal occasions: Coach Leatherware. http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/Product-coach_leatherware_no_0...

I've gotten to really like Old Spice.

One more: Proraso shaving cream.

I like many but must admit the one that I like most of all at the moment is CK Shock for Men. It has an unusual mix of notes of clementine, black pepper and cashmeran musk.

A manly combination without a doubt. Another good reason I like it too... the ladies seem to appreciate this on me and I've had an unusually high number of successful dates over the past few months. Reason enough I think you'll agree.

I'm not really into cologne. I use brooklyn grooming beard oil on my beard and that makes my face smell good. However I do own 2 bottles of cologne and I'd recommend both of them: dude no 1 by mcmc and fresh cannabis Sental.

I use Obsession from Calvin Klein, it's potent..powerful..smells pretty masculine to me 

Well I want to try that WD-40 stuff man, where can i get that! LOL great post N. Vest...you brought a big smile to my face with that one.

I like CHANNEL BLACK for men. It is a nice blend of sweetness and masculinity. The Fragarance HANAE MORI is amazing... for everyday i like POLO BLUE  and for a night with my wife I like L"HOMME by YSL.. there is a great smell called ONYX by Azzaro Pour Homme, not easy to find but a very masculine scent, very sensual. However the most compliments and questions from men and women saying "what are you wearing is smells so good"  always comes when i wear ETERNITY by Calvin Kine. Finally, when i get enough money I plan of buying some of the CREED line of fragrances suppose to be the best, they definitely are the most expensive.. Then of course there is nothing like good old fashion man scent its natural and free to boot! LOL

RSS

Latest Activity

Room 210 updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Sean O' replied to David F.'s discussion Signed up for the Gym. Asking for a Clue.
"I would say to start immediately with the compound lifts and as you progress and master them start adding accessory lifts as necessary."
13 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Andreias's discussion Gender Identity vs Gender Expression Or How I Figured Out People Have NO Idea What Masculinity Is
"+1"
21 minutes ago
Andreias replied to Andreias's discussion Gender Identity vs Gender Expression Or How I Figured Out People Have NO Idea What Masculinity Is
"I am not working within (just) a duality here. I feel that my existence expands upon it, may fill gaps that would otherwise be left up to conjecture (such as nature vs nurture). I embrace the fact that masculinity is both biology and social in…"
37 minutes ago
Michael D. Denny replied to David Johns's discussion Males insecurity?
"Are you saying that I've been fooling myself these past 40 years when I've been considering myself a man? "
1 hour ago
Michael D. Denny replied to David Johns's discussion Males insecurity?
"I think "masculinity" as two parameters.   One being the opposite of "boyishness" and the other being the opposite of "feminine".   Whatever the "it" is that we are debating as being…"
1 hour ago
Lon R. replied to Alex's discussion What's your field in the group Men of Science
"Cell biology, formerly biochemistry. I made the switch because 1) I found out biochemistry was all protein structure this and protein structure that, and 2) I didn't want to take this one upper div class with this supposedly horrible horrible…"
1 hour ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Andreias's discussion Gender Identity vs Gender Expression Or How I Figured Out People Have NO Idea What Masculinity Is
"I don't buy the idea that male hormones make us "masculine" while female hormones make us "feminine". I don't believe hormones are that strongly defining. Explains a lot. "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service