Hey Guys!!!! It's been a while since I've been on here, but I decided to come back for a little advice... My mother's current husband has been my step father since I was around 2 years old. We have never gotten along till a few years ago since I started attending college and haven't been around the house as much. In the last year he's started to hug me and be very helpful which I just assumed was because he felt bad for being an ass hole and never spending any time or effort on me while I was growing up. 

However a few days ago before I left back to college, which is about an hour away from home, he pulled me in and kissed me on my neck before I left. First off we are the opposite of a physical family. My mom doesn't even kiss me. He has also never kissed me as long as I can remember. Lastly it was not just a peck... He was brushing his lips on my skin and it left a wet spot. I didn't say anything afterwards; I just got in my car and left.

The next day I sent him a message and asked him not to do it again because it made me feel uncomfortable. He never answered back and I feel uncomfortable going home now, but it's pretty difficult to avoid since I'm helping me sister get ready for her wedding that is only in a few weeks. It's also definitely worth noting that I'm not a minor. I'm 20 years old, but he doesn't have a job because he is retired so he is always home. If I go home he is definitely always going to be there. I also don't know if I should tell my mom. I don't want to ruin their already extremely rocky relationship because my little brother is autistic and I don't think that he would understand.

What do you think that I should do? 

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Either that or date a bouncer with a cool name. Like "T-pain".

lol yeah I'm a chick sorry 

I think Dallas has it right in both posts.  

Also, OC spray just in case.

God I hope not. The only other people are my older sister and she literally moved out because they hated each other so much. The other is my little brother who is autistic and I don't think that he'd understand what I'm asking. 

Hi Shannon,

Do you have an "Update " for us? How is everything working out with your Step-Father?

Also he's a pastor so I don't think that he would try anything with a boy.... I mean I hope not, but I didn't expect this to happen either. 

Eh, it seems he already committed adultery in his heart.

So tell him to stop reading the bible?

In all seriousness Shannon, send Him another message "Did You get my message about my being uncomfortable with your actions? I need a reply, so we wont have any tension between us. If He doesn't answer again, confront Him in a non threatening manner. "Perhaps You didn't receive my messages, but I get VERY uncomfortable when you "Kiss" Me on the cheek." I'm sure you meant no offense, but please stop. If He doesn't stop, "Call Him out in front of everyone. Give Him a chance to "Atone" for His actions. If He doesn't, "Call Him out in front of everyone"

It was my neck, but I see what your saying. 

Better start packing heat I guess

RSS

Latest Activity

Eddy Kirdland replied to Tim's discussion Are You the Initiator or the Follower? in the group The Shirtless Man
"I don't think it matters.  If I'm running or working out and it's hot and it's okay to take my shirt off, I take it off whether or not anyone else has his off. "
8 hours ago
Stewart M. Davenport posted a discussion

Your favorite things about raising a boy

So today my wife and I found out that we are having a boy. This is our first child, so we are still experiencing everything for the first time, and it's a wild ride. We're very excited. I thought that since we're having a boy, I'd ask all you fathers of boys what your favorite parts of raising boys are. What do you enjoy most? On the other hand, what do you enjoy least?
9 hours ago
Edward Warden replied to Peter O'Reilly's discussion Every Time You Finish A Book, Post The Title Here in the group Book Group
"I've read everything by Grisham and Grafton, and have just started Evanovich's fourth Stephanie Plum. Of the first three, "Three for the Money" was my favorite."
10 hours ago
Edward Warden updated their profile
10 hours ago
Edward Warden replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"No, you should not kill yourself because God's love is bigger than any problem that we face."
10 hours ago
Nick H replied to Braeden's discussion Endless Forms Most Beautiful
13 hours ago
Nick H replied to Eric W's discussion Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests
"Some clothes are purely fashionable (tuxedos), some purely functional (coveralls/boiler suit), and the rest are on a spectrum between the two. I feel these vests (never heard the word gilet before so thank you for the addition to my vocabulary) lean…"
13 hours ago
Nick H added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical

There is nothing political or religious about this topic but let's face it, unless I'm discussing going shirtless or masterbating, there isn't too many active groups at the moment. I thought it would be a rude headline for the front page though. So here it is, on Herb's biblical paradigm/TGD. At least I think it is. You can't comment on the group's main page anymore and the feed doesn't show on the community main page either anymore (or does it again now?) so who knows, maybe no one can read…See More
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service