Sensitive skin on my neck and currently using my grandpa's Gillette Superspeed. Looking for something less aggressive to avoid ingrown hairs. The only major difference I've seen between the two are that Jagger is longer and slightly deeper scallops. How are the weights? Preferences?

Views: 39

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

WTF?

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
23 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"I can't even draw decent stick figures."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Are you secretly Scott Adams? That ties in with his take on "violent rhetoric.""
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah. It's funny because stormweenies call him a "kike puppet"."
2 hours ago
"AntiFa is defended because they think racism is an ultimate evil. Ultimate evils are defeated BAMN."
2 hours ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Native, it wasn't that Confederates were considered soldiers. The law made them eligible for the same monetary veteran benefits like pensions as their US counterparts. Since all CSA vets were deceased at that point, it was more of a measure for…"
2 hours ago
"I just realized why antifa is being defended on here. Because the head of the centipede is defending them. GIGA"
2 hours ago
"Did you see Huffington call Bannon a goy?"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service