Hello men,

I'm not sure if this has been covered on here, but I'm new, and would welcome any advice you may wish to offer. I'm a man of considerable girth (as my photo can attest). I've recently had some friends of mine tell me that I should stop tucking in my shirt, as this only makes me look fatter. However, I've also been told that leaving my shirt un-tucked just makes me look sloppy AND fat. I was wondering what the general consensus is. Also, if you have any weight loss advice, please feel free to offer your honest thoughts. Thanks!

dlb

Views: 689

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say for now just tuck in your shirt and don't care about what anyone says to you. As for weight loss, you may want to consider becoming more of a vegetarian for 6 months. The only meat you should eat is fish, fish are rich in Omega which is essential for weight loss, so eat lots of fish. Drink a lot of water, I would say at least 3 liters per day. The most common reason of why it's hard to lose weight is excessive sodium levels which causes water retention in the body, so avoid using salt in your meals and NO dressings. Get dark chocolate and nuts to control your appetite at night, no late night bites. No fries, no fast food, no snacks unless they are fruits or seeds.

Nutrition is more important than workout, so you do want to make sure you get it right. You will be fine my friend. I have confidence you will reach this goal.

David,

Big man here too. Untucked= sloppy and fat. The only shirts I don't tuck in are t-shirts usually.

RSS

Latest Activity

Edward Warden commented on thehuhman's group Men Over 50
"Elon, thanks.  I used the book 7 Weeks to 100 Pushups to reach that goal.  I should have started earlier, however, because it took me much, much longer to get there. "
19 minutes ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Will's discussion The red pill
""where did [he] say that? instead of being a troll, how about posting something intelligent?""
42 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Nick F's discussion Is sexual trolling a thing here? in the group Christian Men
"Heh, I'd forgotten about that one."
1 hour ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Sucks when you can't delete a discussion once you start getting your ass handed to you, huh?"
1 hour ago
Lucas Fialho replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"The most of brazilians sites who explore the manliness values sustain this same point of view. To me its really sad to see someone behaving like that. Most people who see world like this think the only womans who behave like a 50s movie house wife…"
1 hour ago
Carl Monster commented on Will's group New Warriors
"Our men's group is sputtering out. They have tried to get more to come, but men in this area seem to be too guarded and practical to be into this sort of thing. The experience has been a gift and I will remember it fondly."
1 hour ago
Penelope replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"It's always hard to know whether the law should be normative or descriptive on social issues.  Like Airbnb - the new laws to regulate it legitimize it, which will tend to foreclose efforts to weed it out.  So, yeah, rules for…"
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Upside down bloke's discussion Nature of relationships
"I honestly have never given it any thought. Been married to someone for 19 years now, and lived with her as a couple for eight years before. It just works somehow. I'm sure it's aided by we are each other's best friend, and also share…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service