Hello men,

I'm not sure if this has been covered on here, but I'm new, and would welcome any advice you may wish to offer. I'm a man of considerable girth (as my photo can attest). I've recently had some friends of mine tell me that I should stop tucking in my shirt, as this only makes me look fatter. However, I've also been told that leaving my shirt un-tucked just makes me look sloppy AND fat. I was wondering what the general consensus is. Also, if you have any weight loss advice, please feel free to offer your honest thoughts. Thanks!

dlb

Views: 659

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say for now just tuck in your shirt and don't care about what anyone says to you. As for weight loss, you may want to consider becoming more of a vegetarian for 6 months. The only meat you should eat is fish, fish are rich in Omega which is essential for weight loss, so eat lots of fish. Drink a lot of water, I would say at least 3 liters per day. The most common reason of why it's hard to lose weight is excessive sodium levels which causes water retention in the body, so avoid using salt in your meals and NO dressings. Get dark chocolate and nuts to control your appetite at night, no late night bites. No fries, no fast food, no snacks unless they are fruits or seeds.

Nutrition is more important than workout, so you do want to make sure you get it right. You will be fine my friend. I have confidence you will reach this goal.

David,

Big man here too. Untucked= sloppy and fat. The only shirts I don't tuck in are t-shirts usually.

RSS

Latest Activity

Merinda Wilson posted a discussion
34 minutes ago
T Patrick Bailey replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"Well duh-then why was the blog troll here to begin with? He should be happy that he doesn't "Se Ya" cause there would be some serious interaction-lol!  What a joke. "
48 minutes ago
Scott J commented on Philip Funderburk's photo
Thumbnail

SAM_0375

"Looking good there, Philip."
49 minutes ago
Josh replied to Rick Stevens's discussion Working Outside Shirtless in the group The Shirtless Man
"Did some yard work during the last days. weather was fine. So I worked shirtless of course. "
57 minutes ago
Tim posted a photo

Satchel

I recently bought this camel leather satchel from a Spanish market.
59 minutes ago
Walter B. Pewen replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"Doubt it Bud.  If you find yourself here it has little to do with the real world.  Especially if you are gay.  Se ya, gotta go on being out and proud since 76."
1 hour ago
Will replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"People you don't know and never will, like me fine, somewhere else. I have heard more convincing arguments."
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Chu Kim's discussion Ruled by Women
"Nothing...and yet everything. "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service