Hello men,

I'm not sure if this has been covered on here, but I'm new, and would welcome any advice you may wish to offer. I'm a man of considerable girth (as my photo can attest). I've recently had some friends of mine tell me that I should stop tucking in my shirt, as this only makes me look fatter. However, I've also been told that leaving my shirt un-tucked just makes me look sloppy AND fat. I was wondering what the general consensus is. Also, if you have any weight loss advice, please feel free to offer your honest thoughts. Thanks!

dlb

Views: 981

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say for now just tuck in your shirt and don't care about what anyone says to you. As for weight loss, you may want to consider becoming more of a vegetarian for 6 months. The only meat you should eat is fish, fish are rich in Omega which is essential for weight loss, so eat lots of fish. Drink a lot of water, I would say at least 3 liters per day. The most common reason of why it's hard to lose weight is excessive sodium levels which causes water retention in the body, so avoid using salt in your meals and NO dressings. Get dark chocolate and nuts to control your appetite at night, no late night bites. No fries, no fast food, no snacks unless they are fruits or seeds.

Nutrition is more important than workout, so you do want to make sure you get it right. You will be fine my friend. I have confidence you will reach this goal.

David,

Big man here too. Untucked= sloppy and fat. The only shirts I don't tuck in are t-shirts usually.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion Free Will in the group The Great Debate
"It's irrational.  He couldn't help passing me the mustard.  And I don't thank him because I value social cohesion.  I thank him because i have no choice.  "Thank you" in this belief system eszentially…"
13 hours ago
Ryan S. replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion Free Will in the group The Great Debate
"I think free will is a difficult concept to pin down as regardless of the position we take the position we take reinforces our own belief. Confirmation bias.  We also have to recognize that we can only come to our belief through our own…"
13 hours ago
Dann Anthony replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion Free Will in the group The Great Debate
"I'll bite. Prove that there's no free will, or that it's irrational. You're making a huge premise - support it. "
13 hours ago
Braeden 2.0 replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion Free Will in the group The Great Debate
"Thanking people serves a purpose, all that kind of stuff helps to maintain social cohesion. "
14 hours ago
Sir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion Free Will in the group The Great Debate
"Of course you say that:  you can't help yourself, having no free will.  And I can't stop believing in free will; I have no choice either.  So there's no point in talking about it.  Too bad we have no choice about…"
14 hours ago
Nicholas R Ustick joined Clayton Davis's group
14 hours ago
Braeden 2.0 added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Free Will

"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will." -Kentaro Miura Do you guys think humans have free will? I don't, and I think its an extremely irrational belief to think that we do, regardless of whether you take a religious or scientific perspective. See More
14 hours ago
Milo Morris replied to David R.'s discussion Transgender Persons in the Military in the group The Great Debate
"How does one justify the medical necessity of SRS?"
17 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service