Hi.., I would like to get my first tattoo but one of my friend told me that guys do not like girls with tattoos. I do not think so, and i am confused. Any help, would be great. Thanks in advance.

cool tattoos for girls

Views: 5271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

P.S. 

There is honestly nothing better you can find to do with a 100 bucks ? 

RSS

Latest Activity

Tyler M. replied to Brad Williams's discussion Hunting Big Game if you Could?
"And if I remember correctly, created dozens of national parks before his presidency was over."
1 hour ago
Dann Anthony replied to Augustin's discussion The Mask You Live In - Don't tell boy to man up! (Says video)
"Not a "particularly useful activity" - I love it. An interesting phenomenon is women's adoption of male behavior (or what they perceive those behaviors to be). Agression, promiscuity, hard drinking, etc. "
1 hour ago
Milo Morris replied to Augustin's discussion The Mask You Live In - Don't tell boy to man up! (Says video)
"I agree with what Shane, Andrew, and others have said in this thread. Personally, I think another element of our culture is working to promote the extinction of traditionally masculine qualities in favor of traditionally feminine ones. What…"
1 hour ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"More bluster. Continue to ignore what you cannot counter."
1 hour ago
Andrew D, USA Ret replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"Don't flatter yourself, Johnny boy.  The only people you can corner are the teenagers on the forum. You have proven to be nothing but a stalking parasite and heckler, just as Will once described, although I certainly will respect his…"
1 hour ago
Andrew D, USA Ret replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"That should be directed to John E Petty (best describes his comments - petty).  Seems all he can do.  Anyone see any discussions of any significance he has started?  Didn't think so.  Very limited guy. The best he can do is…"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
2 hours ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"I see you've not changed your strategy when you're cornered: Ignore the substance. Bluster. You're nothing if not predictable."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service