Hi.., I would like to get my first tattoo but one of my friend told me that guys do not like girls with tattoos. I do not think so, and i am confused. Any help, would be great. Thanks in advance.

cool tattoos for girls

Views: 8070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It all depends on the guy. Some guys love em, some hate em. There is a whole avenue of "modeling" dedicated to women with tattoos (Suicide Girls). I personally have no opinion either way. Just keep in mind that tattoos are permanent (or expensive to remove). I didn't think mine through, and regret them.

Oh good lord some of the Suicide Girls are just stupid, stupid hot.  Some women pull off tattoos and look amazing, some look like idiots.  It is the same with guys, some pull them off, some are idiots.  And some guys like chicks with tattoos, some guys don't care, and some guys are turned off by even thinking about it.

I dislike crap tattoos that look like they were done by bored kids with a pair of compasses during a particularly dull maths class!

Not keen on tattoos at all. Fine on sailors but that is about it for me.

How exactly do you see a tattoo on another person and know if it is deeply and permanently meaningful or aesthetically beautiful to that person?

Yes, but only to the person who chose the medium and style of the reflection, and not me or you

 

I personally don't like Picasso.  It does nothing for me.  Some other person can get tons of meaning and joy and beauty out of it.

 

I even have heard people say that they find Rap a form of music with meaning, lord help us all if that is actually true.

 

If you don't like tattoos, fine, just say so.  Why the need for justification of an art you don't like?

I like small feminine tattoos. Designs like flowers, butterflies, ets ... On the ankles, the lower back. I think they can be pulled off in a classy way. I personally have a few, they are personal custom designs with deep meanings to me. Ladies always seemed to like my tattoos. They are not visible or exposed when I wear clothes. People are usually surprised that I even have one.

I don't think they look feminine.  It wouldn't be a deal-breaker, but I'd rather the woman not have one.

I will tell you, even for me it depends on the tatoo itself. If it is over-the-top and crazy like some guys will get, than no. But if it is a couple of smaller ones, and not over the top, than yes.

IMO tattoos are like lawyers; 95% make the other 5% look bad. I would recommend that you not get one; the female body is a work of art all on it's own.

Just because x is cool or looks great does not mean that x will look good tattooed on your body. It needs to fit your body type, your style, your personality and it needs to be put in the right place. Make sure x is something that is not only fashionable right now but something that will still be relevant in 20 years. I know a guy who got a "No Fear" tattoo in the mid 90's so he basically branded himself as a dork for the rest of his life.

I wholeheartedly agree. Mine are all personal symbols & custom. Not fashonable/trendy stuff. 

He thought he was constantly the coolest guy in the room.

RSS

Latest Activity

Edward Warden commented on Carlos Lemus's group Book Group
"Just finished another Grisham book, "Gray Mountain." I didn't like it as much as I liked "Rouge Lawyer." The most notable thing is a shock midway through, but the ending is kind of abrupt."
6 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Putin, and meme toters."
18 minutes ago
R. Max replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"It's not hard, the dude looks like a skeevy insurance sales man that talks about how he went hunting all the time when he was 12. Also his name is Vlad. "
57 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Oh it was brilliant. She blamed everything on Putin."
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"I don't pay much attention to stump speeches, always believing that when the candidate's lips are moving, it's lies and exaggerations."
4 hours ago
Daniel replied to James's discussion When can a kid pick his own damn hairstyle?!
"Having a hair nazi parent is not one of those things you look back on as an adult and appreciate, because it's less about the job of raising a good human, and more about Mom's image. The kid knows that, and will remember that."
5 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
7 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Russians and Nazi Frogs are coming for her."
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service