I have an image of an ideal America in my mind. In my imagination, it is an awesome and great place to be. I believe in an America that is filled with opportunities and potential adventure, cool urban places and interesting people. Government welfare for the parasites and irresponsible whores and the drug junkies is non-existent. Individuals take responsibility for their actions. Intelligence is rewarded. Work and work ethic is rewarded and not laughed at and scorned. There is much interesting nightlife, the ideal American city is filled with wild scenes and hot ass women with big tits that want to fuck me. In this America I could find work as a street enforcer, I get paid to maintain justice because the police is corrupt and controlled by the corporations and rival mafias. And I have got the skills that the local bosses need. Guns have been banned for a long time and the technology has been lost, so we would have to fight with our martial arts skills and knives and swords and clubs and such weapons. I would be combing the streets at night bringing justice to the pimps that mistreat their hoes and saving kittens in the trees. In my spare time I would race dudes in my blue Camaro and if I win I get to fuck their girlfriend hehe. I would be king of the night, lord of these streets, as captain of a highly trained squad of justice bringers. That is my ideal America.

Views: 529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+1,000,000,000

I can't help but hope that nothing is as bad as it seems 

It should be noted that the decision to restore the board to the recent activity feed was made in advance of, and independent of this post. Though certainly the feelings of the community in general were taken into consideration in the decision. 

We discussed it last night. My sense was that the divisive election is over, TGD is comparatively well-behaved now, and survey said put it on the feed, so we're giving it a try.

In my view, politics is emphatically not what AoM is about. But if we can discuss it without snits, all gut.

I'm thinking mostly the opposite of what you said.  I find urban areas intolerable, "nightlife" insufferable ... and I rather like guns.  God made man; Samuel Colt made them equal.  And, I find it somewhat encouraging that guys like you can't get laid.

It's also odd that your "ideal" America is corrupt enough to need you to become a Batman knockoff -- with parasites, whores, drug junkies, corrupt cops, gangsters, pimps, and men that gamble their girlfriends in street races ... and lose to a lousy Camaro (do all the better cars not exist in your ideal world?).

Doesn't sound all that ideal.

JB

Nah, bruh, my America is badass. If we work together, we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN lol.

Man u a weirdo.

Your ideal America can be found in a comic book store; where the boys are.

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Ideally not. Best I can tell, your complaint is that men -- particularly Asian or Korean men -- aren't into dark-skinned women. You say your parents immigrated to the U.S., so it doesn't sound like you live in Asia. You call yourself a…"
2 hours ago
Drew Wood replied to Chris J.'s discussion Taking a nature walk...barechested in the group The Shirtless Man
"That is a great feeling, especially on a warm Spring day!"
4 hours ago
Kit the Odd replied to Sir's discussion Class in the group The Great Debate
"I'll have to think about this some more, but one things comes to mind right off. The volatility of the classes makes for some of the mismatches you mention.  Purely income-wise I grew up probably somewhere between middle-class and…"
8 hours ago
Apollyon replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Nope. 1. You seem to have self-loathing, low self esteem, and bad self image. 2. You live in Korea? Asian countries can be tough to deal with if you are not Asian. However, I can tell you many other countries in the world DO in fact like black…"
8 hours ago
Tyler West replied to N. R.'s discussion Any Wildland Firefighters out there?
"Hey man, Just saw this and figured Id reply. I was a BLM/Forest Service firefighter for four years, two on engines and last two on a hotshot crew. The biggest thing honestly is calling and or visiting fire captains to show your interest. Some of…"
8 hours ago
Kit the Odd replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"I'm not sure what I could say to help, although I'd like to.  It sounds like you are dealing with some specific problems that feel like general ones.  I don't know what your experiences are, but they sound…"
8 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Valentin's discussion Hello from Paris (France)
"Welcome. I hope you enjoy being here. Feel free to chime in anywhere."
10 hours ago
Sir replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Isn't it obvious?  She's gone to an almost all-male, mostly white, board, to see if she gets honored or trashed.  Because she is in such distress that she, well, makes that post.  I'd say she's been trashed enough.…"
11 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service