What's more manly than a good cigar? I've just opened a new online shop, specializing in Cigar Accessories. I'd appreciate your patronage and comments on my new site.

Enter CigarStix.com

Check out my "Interesting Articles" and "Videos" sections to learn more about the "art" of cigar smoking. If you like what you see, please be sure to "Like" my site on Facebook.

Time to start dropping those Father's Day Hints!

Thanks Gang.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had a number of cigars today. Most notable was a Cohiba Siglo VI. I've had a box of these tucked away for years. What a great day!

I love a good cigar.  Good luck with your new business!

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"Trump has sanctioned Russia. He left the previous ones in place, and slapped some new ones on this past week: https://www.voanews.com/a/us-treasury-russia-ukraine-separatists-sanctions/3909028.html US Expands Sanctions Against Russia, Ukraine…"
44 minutes ago
Shane replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"Now I get the question. Thanks Dan."
46 minutes ago
Daniel replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"I thought I knew the mean of the word "sanction", and I did. But apparently it also means the exact opposite: noun 1. a threatened penalty for disobeying a law or rule. 2. official permission or approval for an action. verb 1. give…"
1 hour ago
Vendetta replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"I refuse to believe this exists."
2 hours ago
"http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/ "Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators By Paul Sperry Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators A secretive…"
2 hours ago
""Every morning news outlets take the bait.""
2 hours ago
Portnoy replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"This"
3 hours ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"an crap in the headlines, is Trump with his incessant idiotic tweeting about it. If he'd shut up about it, it'd be gone with in a week, but every morning the runs off a string of tweets about it, and the MSM talks about those all day."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service