What's more manly than a good cigar? I've just opened a new online shop, specializing in Cigar Accessories. I'd appreciate your patronage and comments on my new site.

Enter CigarStix.com

Check out my "Interesting Articles" and "Videos" sections to learn more about the "art" of cigar smoking. If you like what you see, please be sure to "Like" my site on Facebook.

Time to start dropping those Father's Day Hints!

Thanks Gang.

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had a number of cigars today. Most notable was a Cohiba Siglo VI. I've had a box of these tucked away for years. What a great day!

I love a good cigar.  Good luck with your new business!

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconVirender Bajaj, Jacob Weir, Alexx Greene and 8 more joined Art of Manliness
39 minutes ago
Sir replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"I wondered the same thing."
40 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"Why would a fundamentalist Christian live by Leviticus?"
49 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Alex L's discussion Learn how to cook
"We won't do  our steaks any other way than his!!!!"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
4 hours ago
Nick H replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"This reminds me of when people whine that a new Starbucks opens and pushes the little local guy out of business. They never seem to remember that the local guy's coffee was crap. America doesn't force its entertainment on the world. The…"
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"You gave an entire paragraph to the Obama admin and then finished it with one sentence about nazis. That is how your comment "got twisted". But even if we are talking about isis. I still don't see the nazi connection. What I see is a…"
5 hours ago
Shane replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service