What's more manly than a good cigar? I've just opened a new online shop, specializing in Cigar Accessories. I'd appreciate your patronage and comments on my new site.

Enter CigarStix.com

Check out my "Interesting Articles" and "Videos" sections to learn more about the "art" of cigar smoking. If you like what you see, please be sure to "Like" my site on Facebook.

Time to start dropping those Father's Day Hints!

Thanks Gang.

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had a number of cigars today. Most notable was a Cohiba Siglo VI. I've had a box of these tucked away for years. What a great day!

I love a good cigar.  Good luck with your new business!

RSS

Latest Activity

Sir commented on Pale Horse's status
"I felt the same way about the moon landing."
1 hour ago
Marcus replied to Ulises Torres's discussion I am responsible for co-sleeping
"Totally agree. My wife and I chose to co sleep with our daughter who is now gong on 3 and we do not regret the decision at all. nothing beats waking up and snuggling with your clan in the morning!"
1 hour ago
Salt Dragon replied to Nevada Smith's discussion Myers-Briggs Personality Types
"Cool! I went to a counselor to save my troubled marriage (to no avail) and continued to see her for another two years until she finally admitted:  I really don't understand where you are coming from or how I can help you. Freak flags…"
2 hours ago
Pale Horse commented on Pale Horse's status
"Yeah, one of the boys in my Wed. night class at church said his class is watching it at school. They'll be bored, but they'll appreciate it later on."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse commented on Pale Horse's status
"Yeah, one of the boys in my Wed. night class at church said his class is watching it at school. They'll be bored, but they'll appreciate it later on."
2 hours ago
Andrew posted a discussion

Fishing

Hey, guys.I'm 25, got stationed out in Vegas not too long ago and looking for a new hobby. I've been considering fishing, but don't know too much.My dad took me a few times when I was younger, but that's about it. Anyone know good book, podcast series, or pretty much anything that would cover the basics of fishing? Anything from what I would need to know, to equipment, and even keeping and eating the fish? Any input is appreciated. Thank you guy so much for your time and help.AndrewSee More
3 hours ago
Tom replied to Heath Edward O'Donnell's discussion Gaming and Proper Social Actions
"Honestly, this is not a gaming issue, but a people issue. The problem is people that treat others based on their gender, rather then seeing them as just another person. Over the years, I've been part of several gaming groups that had females in…"
4 hours ago
Southern Gent updated their profile
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service