Who would be interested in starting a Fight Club in the Central Michigan area after reading How To Start a Fight Club?

I live in Midland, MI and would love to find a few guys who would be willing to give this a go! I'd be glad to host if others wouldn't mind using my backyard, as I don't have a garage. I was a martial arts instructor for 10 years and also have some experience in boxing, wrestling, and MMA and would be willing to provide some basic instruction.

If anyone is interested, please leave a comment or send me an email! kevinccawley@gmail.com

Tags: Central, Club, Fight, MI, Midland

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Sean replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"Anybody else out there finding themselves missing that flaming finger guy from a few years back?  The one who worshiped Crowley and thought Alec Baldwin's speech in Glengarry Glenross was the utter epitome  manliness?"
5 minutes ago
Liam S. replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"Did you really just ask that? Why on earth should the naming of the days of the week map to physical locations in the solar system? "
6 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Daniel's discussion Decorating my apartment medieval style?
"Yeah like, "Don't hang your junk"."
6 minutes ago
Tim Dienes replied to Ricky's discussion I-group Judgements in the group New Warriors
"I visited an open I-group for six weeks, and it was a good experience, and there was true processing going on. I hope to return to the same group soon, since my initiation is less than three weeks away. Sorry to hear that it was not functioning…"
8 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to RM's discussion Girl at work
"+1 If she gets weird about you asking her out on an 'actual' date then drop the subject but keep her as a friend.  More relationships have started through friends of friends than any other method (yes, even online matching…"
12 minutes ago
Profile IconJohn P, Tomáš, Fernando and 42 more joined Art of Manliness
12 minutes ago
Michael J. K. replied to Christopher McLaughlin's discussion starting to box.
"Hope the boxing goes well.  I like being fit and think it will do you a lot of good.   Hope you find a place that will be a good fit.   What you do in bed with someone is none of anyone's business.  Hugs…"
13 minutes ago
Profile IconRicky, Tim Dienes and 2 other members joined Joe W's group
Thumbnail

Fathers and Sons

There are groups on this site for fatherhood, but this one is specific for that special relationship that exists between fathers and sons.  Feel free to discuss matters relating to your relationship with your boy, your pop, or a guy who filled either role for you.Enjoy and God bless!See More
14 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service