Well, Iv thought pretty much for 2 years now and i honestly want to join the Army reserves or national guard. The only problem is with me being 17 and in high school its hard to convince my mom to let me enter the reserves now so i could start now and continue up through college so i can come out an officer. I've told her this and my dad for the past few months hoping that it would work in convincing them but its just poop, there really adamant about be not entering, ill be 18 soon this Dec. and i can enter with out consent but I really don't want to have bad blood going on with them. Can someone give  e any advise on the matter?

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try selling your parents on this instead: http://www.nc082.com/  Speak with their "DCC" about how this can help you with rank, scholarships, and beef up your resume.  CAP takes a LOT more self motivation but it can be a great help later no matter which path you decide to pursue in the military. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Vendetta replied to Pale Horse's discussion AG Sessions in the group The Great Debate
"¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
4 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion AG Sessions in the group The Great Debate
"And that's not even how he found out. He saw a news segment and thought it was a prank. I still lol about it."
10 minutes ago
Portnoy replied to Pale Horse's discussion AG Sessions in the group The Great Debate
"Personally, I think he is mentally imbalanced and this is it showing. Things aren't going that well for Trump in other ways, so he is going back to the well of anti-Hillary, seeing how it is working with the AM radio crowd. Throw that out there…"
18 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion AG Sessions in the group The Great Debate
"He fired Comey, who was 3000 miles away on official business/using official transportation, by sending his personal body guard (not Secret Service) over to Comey's office with a letter."
18 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion AG Sessions in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah, the only thing keeping me from going "Wow, what a numbnuts," is the fact that he's proven me wrong before. He's not as profligate as people make him out to be."
19 minutes ago
"As bad as this looks already? Would be easier if he cordially either did it to coincide with Scaramucci's joining, or timed it a good while after."
21 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion AG Sessions in the group The Great Debate
"Pieces are moving. "Time will tell"."
21 minutes ago
Vendetta replied to Pale Horse's discussion AG Sessions in the group The Great Debate
"Simply put, it would look bad.  That's why he hasn't fired him."
23 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service