The last couple of days we're quite lethargic for me, so i thought i'd comprise a quite open 'to do list' for everyday, to have a fulfilling day.
1. Do something physical.
2. Use your brain.
3. Relax properly.
4. Give something back to the world.
5. Improve your habitat.
6. Have positive social interaction.
7. Take care of your nutrition properly.
Now, most of these things are common occurrences, and not hard to do at all but we've all had these days we went to bed thinking: I did absolutely NOTHING today. Then again, we tend to forget the little things we did do. I'm keeping the bar very low, because i think the little things count.
Remember: I don't think every single one should definitely be done everyday, but if you have done everyone of them, i think you can say you had a good day.
So: What did you do today?
1. 3.5 mile run
2. Writing a paper on industrial clusters for my study.
3. Reading a book with light classical music on.
5. Cleaned my room.
6. Cup of coffee with my neighbor.
7. Fish and fennel for dinner tonight.
The soul of economy--I'm reasonably certain you can check off No's 1 thru 6 with just the 3 S's! No. 7 may require additional effort...
1. Gym at lunchtime.
2. My job
3. Watch Mad Men with missus
4. Attend planning board meeting as member
5. See number 2
6. Post on AOM, spot and be spotted at gym, planning board meeting
7. All the time
1. Workout at the office
2. Jazz Tune Composition/transcription
3. work on the current painting
5. work on front-side garden
6. Chorale Board Meeting
7. Chicken and Quinoa for dinner